Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Sarasota
This Muscato is a very good dessert wine. I like to enjoy a glass while watching the sunset.
Leala A.
Leala A.
I love this wine. it's cheap and it's sweet. I'm more of a red wine drinker (I usually dislike white) but when I'm in the mood for white, I want it sweet
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL
I like the sweet taste of Barefoot Moscato. Its a cheap wine that is perfect for get togethers or just a glass to wind down after a stressful day at work. If people are unsure if they like a wine, I have them try a sip of this!
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
This is what got me into drinking wine. It's sweet and although it's not the best one out there it's a worthy compromise for the price. It's super cheap.
Candy J.
Candy J.
Jamestown, NY
My go to wine. I always keep several bottles on hand and they stock it at my legion for me.
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Wimauma, Fl
My favorite go to moscato. Love the taste of this wine compared to other brands I've tried.
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN
This moscato is amazing. I have a hard time deciding between this Barefoot and the Red Moscato they make
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheap and delicious! You can never go wrong with anything Barefoot and any type of Moscato!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Austell, GA
I love love love love love love love this product a lot and I love the way it taste it's really good
Aurora P.
Aurora P.
Peoria, IL
This is my favorite! I've used it in multiple mixed drinks and it's a great price as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?