BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
David p.
Logansport, IN
I love Barefoot wine, and although I'm not the biggest fan of sweet wines, this Moscato is one of my favorites. This wine goes down smooth and it's pleasant to drink on the occasion that I want something sweet to drink.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI
This is my go to wine if I don't have much money to spend! I love the sweet taste! I have bought this product numerous times! Best served chilled :) I buy it at Meijer. I definitely recommend it!
Amber D.
Hampton, VA
Love this stuff! It is so cheap but so good! It has such a great, fruity flavor. In the past, I've bought other Moscato's that were more expensive but none of the others have as good of flavoring as this one! I Definitely recommend to anyone who loves moscato.
Allison S.
Yum! My go to wine, especially for girls night! I'm not a big wine drinker but I really like Barefoot and a couple of their types, also their price is great! Available is most stores too.
Natalie F.
One of my favorite wines to drink. Its so sweet which makes it great. Barefoot is also an affordable brand I can pick up at the grocery store if I'm having a wine craving during the week. This is my go to brand for sure.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
Amanda M.
San Antonio, TX
This wine has won awards I know! But If I drink a whole glass, I get a headache- I think its too sweet. I'm kind of a wine snob though- I feel like they can make the wine cheaper by mixing this with copious amounts of sugar- It is cheap though so there's that
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Sure there are pricier options out there, but why spend what you don't have to? Barefoot makes great wine at a great price and their moscato is my #1 choice when it comes to wine. Not too sweet, not dry. Two thumbs up.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI
True basic white girl wine right there. This is a basic sweet moscato that tastes good and is a wine that everyone can like. Its not strong and its not dry. The price is too good to be true and I will always grab barefoot moscato over alot of other brands
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?