BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the sweeter wines and love the smooth, sweet tones of the Barefoot Moscato. Not as sweet as a Sangria but the sweet notes remind me more of fresh white grapes, apples, and peaches. One of my go to wines for the weekend. I usually serve it with frozen wine grapes added to the wine glasses.
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Aliyah M.
I simply love it! It is a sweet wine with delicious mouth watering flavors of juicy peach and apricot with hints of lemon and orange! I love it because its crisp and refreshing!! I usually have it with spicy foods, cheeses and some desserts.
KJ P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used to be in love with this product, until I started making a bit more money. By that point, I got to dip my toes into a more quality pool of wine. Compared to slightly more expensive products, it reminds me of a frothy, carbonated beverage. It's a great startup as you're leaving the world of Arbor Mist, but it's not the absolute best.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI
This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Lindsey K.
Willingboro, NJ
If you're looking for a brand at least 5 friends have heard of, Barefoot is one for sure. Their Moscato is good, not fantastic, or stock up worthy. It's sweet, but not cloyingly so. It's a comfortable price range, and always a crowd pleaser.
Taylor T.
One of my favorite drinks. I love this whole Brand line!! First time I tried one of them it was the pink kind and one of my friends mixed it with Sprite and it was so good, but since them I've tried them by themselves as well and their delicious.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
Ren J.
Santa Clara, CA
I love Moscato; it's one of my favorite wines to drink during the summer months. I love the lightness of the wine as it pairs well with veggie kabobs, spring rolls, or chicken tacos, which are my main foods I go to when I am enjoying my summer.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?