Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Evergreen Pk, IL

Super cheap $4 wine if you're shopping at Binnys. Kind of a bitter and sour taste but for being so cheap, it's great.
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.
Pensacola, FL

One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Fredericksburg, VA

This is very good but I feel like it could've been a little sweeter so I usually add fruits to it and let it sit
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
San Angelo , TX

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines to drink. It is great after a long day of work to help relax. Yum!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love this moscato. it has a good taste. I can honestly drink this everyday of the day. it's a very good wine.
alexandria e.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS

This is something to get on your twenty first birthday, it's light not to strong and won't make you feel sick.
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI

My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Round rock , Tx

Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Christine B.
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH

I love the mild taste of Barefoot Moscato. it's easy to drink with out a strong bite or bitter taste to it.
Skyllar G.
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX

This has such a good taste! it has to be my favorite wine. I get this at a great deal and its delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now