BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
By far the best (and cheapest) wine you will ever buy! As a college student with a small budget, Barefoot is our go-to wine. We have one in our fridge at all times. They don't make the bottles big enough for our apartment to drink! Would definitely recommend.
David p.
Logansport, IN
I love Barefoot wine, and although I'm not the biggest fan of sweet wines, this Moscato is one of my favorites. This wine goes down smooth and it's pleasant to drink on the occasion that I want something sweet to drink.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
Laura W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot in general is a decent low end brand but it's good for parties since it drinks more like a $15 bottle for about $10. I don't care for the sweetness of moscato but for those who do this is a good everyday go-to
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI
True basic white girl wine right there. This is a basic sweet moscato that tastes good and is a wine that everyone can like. Its not strong and its not dry. The price is too good to be true and I will always grab barefoot moscato over alot of other brands
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?