The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this flavor. It's a little sweet and a little bitter. Way better than the red in my opinion.
Moscato is my best friend, I actually have this in my fridge at the moment, a glass a day
For a lower price point this isn't a bad Moscato. It has good flavor and is a good evening wine when relaxing at home.
love that they sell a small and large bottle. great taste & not overly sweet either... the perfect blend in my opinion
This is one of my favorite wines! It's very crisp and fresh, excellent served with pastas, fruit or just to enjoy alone. It's delicious!
Great price. Great taste. I love this as a quick pick up because it's sold practically everywhere.
By far my favorite wine. So cheap and so tasty. I would definitely recommend!
Another favorite. Always try to keep on of these when there's company. Love it!
Moscato is the best and this is such a reasonably priced option that still tastes great!
Trying to get cheap drunk? This is it for you. It's sweet and savory, going good after a long dah
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos