BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
T R.
Mahtomedi, MN
This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato brands and believe me I tried brand after brand searching for just the right flavor. I like sweeter ones but not so sure be sweet that they taste like kool aid. Barefoot Moscato has become my daily wine go to
Emily H.
I do not like moscato much because it is so so sweet but if I do need a dessert wine for an event I go for barefoot moscato first! It's well priced and has good flavor and people who like moscato really seem to love it!
Sasha L.
Love Barefoot and Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. It's definitely a fruity, sweet wine, but Barefoot offers a plethora of white and reds, so there's something for everyone. Moscato is light and crisp, and Barefoot makes my favorite kind. Barefoot is also budget friendly, so it's a good value. Love!
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield , CA
I have to say this is one of the better "less expensive" brands on the shelves.
I do prefer the sweeter and more bubblier brands which this is not. But when
I'm on a tight budget I will definitely buy Barefoot Mascoto.
Kyla C.
This is my go to wine! I drink a glass at night to relax and I love the taste! It is a great wine for the price! If you get a chance to find the champagne version definitely get it and make mimosas! You won't regret it!
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
On my top list of favorite moscatos. Its so sweet and yummy. It might be too sweet since I get headaches from drinking it sometimes but its a good price and great taste
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
Love this! I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want a too strong of a wine. It's reasonably priced and has a refreshing taste. For those who do like this wine I would recommend you all try the Pink Barefoot Moscato.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
For those of you that like a sweeter wine, this is for you! I really dislike bitter wine flavors, so I rarely find one that I like this much! I know it's not top quality, expensive wine.... but it's great for the price!
Natalie F.
One of my favorite wines to drink. Its so sweet which makes it great. Barefoot is also an affordable brand I can pick up at the grocery store if I'm having a wine craving during the week. This is my go to brand for sure.
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
I love this moscato so much! My favorite treat is to slice fresh strawberries into my glass! It looks so pretty and tastes delicious. It's really hard to not have a glass or two too many.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?