Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Shawntriss D.
Shawntriss D.

I love Moscato! Barefoot isn't the best, but for the price, I can't really complain. It's light and sweet and good for a girls night in!
Gwen R.
Gwen R.

Light and fruity wine for bachelorette parties or dinner!! Love this brand of wines and they have tons of selections of types of wine!
sharee b.
sharee b.

Not really a drinker but this has a great taste for small occasions , girls night outs, family time etc. the price was very affordable
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Round Rock, TX

I absolutely love love love this brand, it is delicious, and who can beat the price. I mix is with peaches, berries, it's yummy
Sandra N.
Sandra N.

I definitely prefer white wine over red. This one is yummy and not expensive! This is another reason why I love Target so much
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I love moscato, this brand just wasn't my favorite. The only way I'll drink it again is if it just happens to be at a party
Megan O.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS

Barefoot Moscato is an absolute favorite of mine. I basically love any type of moscato, but this one is particularly good.
Erin O.
Erin O.

Barefoot Moscato is so good! It's sweet, but no too sweet like Red Cat. It's way to easy to finish the bottle in a day...
Stacy s.
Stacy s.

One of my favorite wines. The price is always right. The taste is just the right amount of sweetness. Not too dry at all.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Best cheap wine, even better when they are having a sale at the local super market #wineaholic sweet and easy going down
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now