BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ryenn L.
Cleveland, OH
I was madly in love with the Pink Moscoto (and had a little bit of biased before trying anything else) but once I had this Moscoto, I quickly converted!

I love the sweet yet sour taste this wine gives off - and, as a college student - I can appreciate the cheap price!
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Christa S.
Petaluma, CA
And I did drink the entire bottle. Barefoot moscato is delicious. I am a new wine drinker and moscato is what I love. This bottle is cheap, but so delicious. If you do not like sweet wines try another Barefoot wine instead
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mascato use to be the only wine I would drink and this was my go-to bottle every time. It's cheap, and super sweet which is what I liked. If you like your wines super sweet and east to drink then this is the wine for you.
Caitlin C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Whether you're getting ready for a night out, having a nice dinner, or hanging out with friends or family.. any time is a good time for some moscato! Sweet grape taste that tingles your taste buds!
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
Brandi W.
Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this wine. It is a sweet wine, so it is great for people who are not used to drinking wines. I keep mine in the fridge to keep cool until I drink it. It is not a good idea to leave it in the sit for too long, though.
Chiann T.
I love this wine!!!! I could drink it for days if I could. It doesn't get me a headache the next day which most wines do to me even with just one glass.. The Taaste isn't to bitter and it's so yummy!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?