BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
For cheap wine I really enjoy this to decompress in the evening. It is sweet with citrus undertones and it's super easy to find in any major grocery store. I sometimes like to combine this over ice with ruby red grapefruit juice for a refreshing cocktail.
Katherine J.
If you are a "poor" college kid like me but also enjoy wine, this is definitely at the top of my list. It isn't a fancy wine that I would serve when inviting people for a nice dinner but it definitely fits in the category of girls night on a low budget.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Paige H.
When looking for a new wine, it's always hard to find one that fits you perfectly. With Barefoot brand it's easy to find a wine you love. For me, it's Barefoot Moscato! You can never go wrong with a bottle of this! It's great for a casual glass, a girls night or with your favorite dessert or seafood.
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Jasmine W.
This is wonderful. gives you a very nice buzz! great to use for cocktails! and omg the sangria - with this powerful; as a college student I lost count of how many bottles I had of these ! its good people. depending on your preference but to me it is good!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This is a good "go to" wine as it's very easy to find at almost any grocery/drug store. It's fruity and on the sweeter side, so it's good chilled on a warm day. Since it's sweeter in taste most people who "don't really like wine," will usually enjoy this.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge. I have been drinking this wine for a few years now, it is the only wine I purchase. I love the taste, the way it sits on the tongue, and the price. I love the regular Moscato, the pink, and the red..
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my all time favorite wines. its inexpensive and absolutely delicious. My go-to wine whenever I have people over. If you haven't had it before you have to try it sometime. It is FANTASTIC. Go buy it right now and enjoy. You'll thank me later! =]]]]
Sarah G.
Kevil, KY
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Nice chilled bottle of this and some friends or with dinner, I just love it. It's a nice bubbly wine and love how it is bubbly all over my tongue when I drink it! Smells enticing as well. Oh and it's very affordable!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?