Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lali v.
Lali v.
Maginnis ave, Ma
Good taste and inexpensive wine!!
Mix some mint or even mixed fruits during a summer cook out so refreshing
Jaleesa H.
Jaleesa H.
This is a good Moscato. It is not the best but it tastes pretty good. It's a nice drink and cheap.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Wonderful! It's delicious on its own, and also can be used to make a refreshing cocktail. It's affordable.
amye j.
amye j.
Moscato is one of my favorite type of wines. Have not tried this brand but I am sure it is as good as other mascatos
Hani K.
Hani K.
Lahaina, HI
This was the perfect after dinner drink. Fruit, cheese, crackers and prosciutto helped make this drink even more of a delight.
Aimee m.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct
One of my go to wines love the sweet taste always refreshing especially after a long day at work
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
This is a VERY sweet moscato and was actually the first wine I've ever had.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
This is my favorite moscato and it is so cheap! It's really sweet and has a light, crisp taste.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Henrico, VA
My perfect go to wine. Never disappoints. Always afraid to try new wines. So I always stick with Barefoot
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?