Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Anna G.
Anna G.
Damascus, MD

Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine, and barefoot makes a delicious moscato!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC

Light fruity taste. Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine. Very inexpensive.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Rhinelander, WI

I get this for when I just want a glass of wine with dinner and no stress about it.
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Carrollton, GA

Super tasty wine- very sweet! Usually can be found for a good price. Easy to drink!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX

One of my favorite cheap moscatos. Swing by walmart pick it up for barely anything.
Maria V.
Maria V.

I love this wine even more when making mommy juice it makes the drink taste so good
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA

Absolutely love this wine...its not too sweet and not too bitter.. its just perfect
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wines!! It definitely meets my expectations!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Barrington, RI

Love!!!! One of my favorite wines! Great price! Makes for a perfect Christmas gift!
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.

Really good for a moscato on a budget. Great for girls night especially the big one
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now