BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shardé  S.
When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
I started drinking this wine in college when my bank account was very sad looking. It's a cheap wine, but doesn't lack any flavor. It's smooth and sweet, delicious and very enjoyable. I've since graduated college and I'm still enjoying a glass here and there.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Barefoot wines! Moscato is my Favorite of all time. Just had a girls day and served barefoot moscato topped with simply mango lemonade, garnished with lemon slices and strawberries in the glass. It was amazing.
Kaylyn S.
Janesville, WI
I'm not going to pretend I'm any kind of wine connoisseur but I have tried a good variety of them & this is one of my favorites. It's not only affordable but it tastes delicious as well. I do prefer the Barefoot Pink Moscato to the regular Moscato but that's probably because I like my wines to be sweet.
Brittany H.
One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This is a very sweet moscato. Very sweet. I can't drink this wine too often because its a ittle too sweet for my taste but I do enjoy it when I am in the mood to have a sweet wine. This is my husbands favorite moscato. My brother and sister in law love it too.
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
Barefoot Moscato is a nice sweet wine that pairs beautifully with any desert. Some slightly sweet wines turn tart when paired with cheesecakes and candies, but this nice sweet wine won't pucker your mouth. One of the better inexpensive Moscato ' s available.
Quinn R.
My usual big box store usually has this brand on sale at least once a month. I bought a bottle to take as a gift to where we were going for dinner. It's quite good with no bitterness.
Bree B.
When I first tried wine, I hated almost all of it. However, I have grown to love it and this is my favorite wine to drink. It's great with dinner, but also light when you just want to hang with friends. The taste is so crisp and is good for any occasion.
Paige H.
When looking for a new wine, it's always hard to find one that fits you perfectly. With Barefoot brand it's easy to find a wine you love. For me, it's Barefoot Moscato! You can never go wrong with a bottle of this! It's great for a casual glass, a girls night or with your favorite dessert or seafood.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?