Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
This moscato is deliciously sweet! The best part of all is the cheap price tag.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Carey, OH
Pretty much all barefoot wines. Any flavor is great. It's cheap and high in alcohol. I am a repeat consumer.
Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL
Probably one of my favorite wines. It's affordable, you can find it anywhere, and it tastes great.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Love this wine. Great for the price and it tastes great. It is just the right amount of sweetness.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
West Fargo, ND
Great taste for a great price. I love Barefoot. Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. Yummy. So great.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL
I drink this stuff like juice! It's my favorite cheap wine. No matter how rich I become, I will always come back to Barefoot Moscato! Its sweet, crisp, and enough will have you feeling right.
Lali v.
Lali v.
Maginnis ave, Ma
Good taste and inexpensive wine!!
Mix some mint or even mixed fruits during a summer cook out so refreshing
Jaleesa H.
Jaleesa H.
This is a good Moscato. It is not the best but it tastes pretty good. It's a nice drink and cheap.
amye j.
amye j.
Moscato is one of my favorite type of wines. Have not tried this brand but I am sure it is as good as other mascatos
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Wonderful! It's delicious on its own, and also can be used to make a refreshing cocktail. It's affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?