Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN

Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Nidia C.
Nidia C.
Jacksonville, FL

This wine is one of my favorites for me I think is the best wine and the only one I drink lol. Perfect for a romantic night with my husband. I love sweet wines, fruity and really cold. moscato is one of the best brands
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD

I love the barefoot brand it's affordable and plus you can most likely find this in most places and the variety of flavors is great. This flavor in particular is a favorite of mine smooth to enjoy a nice glass at home
Jess A.
Jess A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ

If you are in college this is def your go to. Inexpensive wine and not bad for a girls night. Mix it up with a little of sprite and some fruit punch juice and you have yourself a perfect relaxing night drink!
Shelly P.
Shelly P.

This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
Aboubou S.
Aboubou S.

This is the epitome of a college girl's social gatherings! The wine is sweet, but not too sweet and keeps you wanting more.. Definitely cheap and flavorful and overall a college student's treasure.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Red Oak, Tx

This is a pretty good Moscato but it is not high on my list of favorites. It makes my cheeks pucker when I first drink it and it is a bit on the sweet side. I would definitely recommend it though.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Auburn, AL

I drink this stuff like juice! It's my favorite cheap wine. No matter how rich I become, I will always come back to Barefoot Moscato! Its sweet, crisp, and enough will have you feeling right.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL

This wine is pretty tasty. If you want to drink some wine after dinner, this is the perfect dessert! If i could, i would drink the entire bottle, but I'm not all about getting crazy. lol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now