BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
This is my favorite moscato and it is so cheap! It's really sweet and has a light, crisp taste.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Happy Hour Expert
It is light and refreshing at a great price. The brand has a lot of varieties of wine as well.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
This wine is pretty tasty. If you want to drink some wine after dinner, this is the perfect dessert! If i could, i would drink the entire bottle, but I'm not all about getting crazy. lol
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.
Happy Hour Expert
It isn't my favorite wine at all but it's worth it for huge get togethers. Plus I love getting it Target.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Great taste and quality from a awesome price! Love that it is easy to find and available at many places
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Madison S.
Madison S.
There is definitely wines I prefer over this barefoot but it is pretty dang good. It's light yet sweet. I can easily have this with my dinner and not feel guilty when I have another glass for dessert 😁
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This is my all time favorite wine! Barefoot is a great brand, though I wish it came in a bigger bottle size because I cannot get enough! This is the best moscato wine I've ever tasted!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL
I like the sweet taste of Barefoot Moscato. Its a cheap wine that is perfect for get togethers or just a glass to wind down after a stressful day at work. If people are unsure if they like a wine, I have them try a sip of this!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?