BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Barefoot wine in general is great for the price and of course they have a variety of wines from Moscato, to pink and red moscato Riesling sweet red and so on. I really enjoy these wines and the packaging is pretty cute too
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS WINE! It is moderately priced, had great taste and is easy enough on the alcohol content to drink on a weeknight. I love it for the weekends though when, watching a moving or socializing at home with friends.
Caitlin C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Whether you're getting ready for a night out, having a nice dinner, or hanging out with friends or family.. any time is a good time for some moscato! Sweet grape taste that tingles your taste buds!
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite! I enjoy this brand and type of wine so much. I like sweet wine and this is one of them. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet though crisp, fruity, and delish!
Natalie F.
One of my favorite wines to drink. Its so sweet which makes it great. Barefoot is also an affordable brand I can pick up at the grocery store if I'm having a wine craving during the week. This is my go to brand for sure.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
By far the best (and cheapest) wine you will ever buy! As a college student with a small budget, Barefoot is our go-to wine. We have one in our fridge at all times. They don't make the bottles big enough for our apartment to drink! Would definitely recommend.
Anije R.
This is a great drink to have with friends or just by yourself chilling.Moscosta is the best. The bomb
I recently had a bottle of Moscato it was very good even if I did had to drink alone . I would recommend it to anyone.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I fell in love with barefoot moscato last year on Thanksgiving! Just my type of wine! sweet and fruity just the way I like it. Also, this bubbly drink is very inexpensive. Great for events/girls nights! Happy drinking!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?