BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily F.
Vicksburg, MS
It's really good for an inexpensive wine. it IS very sugary, but it's great for girls nights. we had this at my sister's bachelorette party, and everyone LOVED IT. barefoot has their products in varying sizes, from a 4 pack of mini bottles to the really big bottles.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I definitely wouldn't use this to impress an avid wine-drinker, but this wine is great for me and my friends! It's sweet and light and inexpensive, perfect for my taste and budget! I would recommend this to someone who is interested in trying wine for the first time.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
In college I would go through bottles of this. It was my favorite and still is. I recommend it to everyone! It's awesome and definitely meets my expectations. I will definitely buy it again.
Ryenn L.
Cleveland, OH
I was madly in love with the Pink Moscoto (and had a little bit of biased before trying anything else) but once I had this Moscoto, I quickly converted!

I love the sweet yet sour taste this wine gives off - and, as a college student - I can appreciate the cheap price!
Awilda C.
My favorite wine. I'm a fan of sweet drinks and this is the best wine for a girls night hands down. This is the type of drink that catches up to you and who doesn't love a surprise i sure do.
Samira A.
Clifton, NJ
For the price that barefoot is sold at the moscato is the best taste for your dollar. Just a fruity hint to it which makes it one of the smoothr white wines I've had. I like to bring this to just a casual dinner with the girls or even a night in with the boyfriend.
Shelby M.
Ashland, MS
MY FAV!!!! I love a sweet wine and this is just that!!! They also have a Pink Moscato that is delicious too!! It's a MUST TRY.. but surely everyone has tried this right??? It's also very affordable so that's always a plus.
Christa S.
Petaluma, CA
And I did drink the entire bottle. Barefoot moscato is delicious. I am a new wine drinker and moscato is what I love. This bottle is cheap, but so delicious. If you do not like sweet wines try another Barefoot wine instead
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mascato use to be the only wine I would drink and this was my go-to bottle every time. It's cheap, and super sweet which is what I liked. If you like your wines super sweet and east to drink then this is the wine for you.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?