BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany H.
One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Bionka P.
Charleston, WV
I buy this brand of moscato wine quite often. It is very affordable and it closely compares my favorite moscato that I drink at Olive Garden which is delicious. It is a little too sweet but for the price I choose to overlook this. Although it is considered to be a dessert wine, I drink it with my meals. I also like it because you can find it anywhere.
Molly R.
Definitely one of the essentials in my wine collection. It may not be the best quality, but you can't beat the price. It's the perfect wine for a movie night with your significant other.
Shardé  S.
When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
I started drinking this wine in college when my bank account was very sad looking. It's a cheap wine, but doesn't lack any flavor. It's smooth and sweet, delicious and very enjoyable. I've since graduated college and I'm still enjoying a glass here and there.
Kaylyn S.
Janesville, WI
I'm not going to pretend I'm any kind of wine connoisseur but I have tried a good variety of them & this is one of my favorites. It's not only affordable but it tastes delicious as well. I do prefer the Barefoot Pink Moscato to the regular Moscato but that's probably because I like my wines to be sweet.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This is a very sweet moscato. Very sweet. I can't drink this wine too often because its a ittle too sweet for my taste but I do enjoy it when I am in the mood to have a sweet wine. This is my husbands favorite moscato. My brother and sister in law love it too.
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
Barefoot Moscato is a nice sweet wine that pairs beautifully with any desert. Some slightly sweet wines turn tart when paired with cheesecakes and candies, but this nice sweet wine won't pucker your mouth. One of the better inexpensive Moscato ' s available.
Amber C.
Hartford, CT
This wine is amazing with any meal or without a meal . Either way its such a great drink . After A long day of work u can take a nice bubble bath drinking this fine wine . This wine isn't really a wine to party hard with . But more of a calm way to drink .
Bree B.
When I first tried wine, I hated almost all of it. However, I have grown to love it and this is my favorite wine to drink. It's great with dinner, but also light when you just want to hang with friends. The taste is so crisp and is good for any occasion.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?