Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
Delicious! The only white wine I drink. This is so good you can drink a whole bottle alone and not realize it.
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Hayward
This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Great refreshing moscato, great for a summertime refreshment. Over ice is my favorite way to sip on this wine
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
My favorite wine. I love this. Goes with anything. Not too overpowering. Love the taste.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress, TX
Very delicious wine! I highly recommend. Everything in the lineup is terrific! It's sweet and good.
Cassi A.
Cassi A.
Sweet and bubbly. Perfect for dessert pairing or dinner. Moscato is always a go to and this one doesn't disappoint.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Alcoa, TN
Best taste for Moscato and VERY affordable. My go to wine. Sweet without a bite or after taste. Easily found.
Levah U.
Levah U.
My favorite Moscato. Love how easy and smooth it is to drink. Gets you tipvsytbut not too crazily!!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
This moscato is deliciously sweet! The best part of all is the cheap price tag.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Carey, OH
Pretty much all barefoot wines. Any flavor is great. It's cheap and high in alcohol. I am a repeat consumer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?