Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR

This is my all time favorite wine! Barefoot is a great brand, though I wish it came in a bigger bottle size because I cannot get enough! This is the best moscato wine I've ever tasted!
Corey B.
Corey B.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is very delicious and super cheap. It can be a bit sweet so don't drink too much but I really like the fruity flavor and it is so easy to find in most grocery stores
Olympia P.
Olympia P.

This is by far the best wine I have ever had. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I recommend this to people who don't really like wine because this wine will make them love it
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, Ca

First I love Moscato. Its sweet and great to enjoy with desserts. Barefoot brand wines are tasty and sold at a reasonable price. You can pick some up at any grocery store.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Nice, simple, sweet. Exactly what a Moscato dessert wine should be! And for a great price! Love to bring this for wine night with the ladies or just enjoy a glass myself!
Diane Y.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY

Love is wine. It is affordable (most likely around $12-16 bucks for a 1.5L
It has a great sweet flavor and isn't a dry wine. Great for those who need something sweet ^_^
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI

I love Barefoot wine! There is a decent amount of flavors to choose from and they're all delicious, especially the white. Great price too for the amount you can get.
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
Charlotte, NC

Omg I love this wine me and my friends are always having a glass of this when we are just relaxing, talking or watching tv. But if u haven't taste it go try it
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now