BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth C.
This wine is smooth and yummy ....you will feel fabulous after 2 glasses :) really helps me relax. It has a hint of fruity smooth sweetness that can conquer the toughest taste buds....Stop by and try it at your local market...best thing is...its about $8.00 a bottle
Katie G.
This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin
This is a great moscato for the price. I am a huge moscato fan and the price ranges so much in this type of wine. I've seen $20/bottle down to $5. This usually sells for about $9 and tastes almost as good as the $20 bottle.
lusine V.
Barefoot was recommended to me by a friend and it has become my favorite brand of white wine. I wasn't a big wine drinker until I found my favorite bottle and now prefer a $10 bottle of Barefoot over anything (mainly because of the price and amount). I usually prefer drinking the Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing and I don't have anything negative to say about this!
Gabriela T.
Chapel Hill , NC
Very very sweet. I never make it past the first glass before switching to something else. The price is great but there are other affordable wines that are just as good if not better. Casal Garcia vinho verde is delicious, sweet and a little bubbly. Great for summer.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
Megan S.
New York , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Affordable and delicious!! All of the barefoot wines are very similar in quality and price. Moscato is more of a dessert wine but I usually drink it whenever I want a glass. Very light and sweet... perfect girls night wine :)
Stephanie F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! It's so smooth and it doesn't have a bitter taste. I always grab this wine when I just need a drink or want something sweet to drink that won't be bitter. It's very inexpensive-usually on sale. Go get some!!
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Best moscato you can buy for the price. Sweet, but not overly sweet. Just an overall yummy wine and at a great price at an added bonus. Can find it on sale for $5-6 a bottle, but I would buy it even if it were more expensive.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?