Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nikco M.
Nikco M.
Garden Grove, CA

It is only ok for a cheap wine but it gave me a headache. I wouldn't repurchase it.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

Love!!!! One of my favorite wines! Great price! Makes for a perfect Christmas gift!
TJ H.
TJ H.

Not nearly as good as Jacob's Creek Moscato. It's very sweet and reasonably priced.
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.

Really good for a moscato on a budget. Great for girls night especially the big one
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Lake Wales, FL

His is a fabulous dessert wine....crisp, but bling, and just quite refreshing ....
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I really enjoy Moscato wines. They are pleasantly sweet. But not too overwhelming.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT

Barefoot is my favorite wine! Never gives me a headache and has an excellent taste
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Baton Rouge, LA

I love this brand of wine, especially the moscato! It's cheap, but tastes amazing!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Leesville, LA

This is my absolute favorite thing to drink. It literally goes good with anything.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

It's a great moscato especially if you don't want to spent a lot of money on wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now