BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this wine. It is a sweet wine, so it is great for people who are not used to drinking wines. I keep mine in the fridge to keep cool until I drink it. It is not a good idea to leave it in the sit for too long, though.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm pretty picky with wine but I love this. I also love the price, such a great price. My friends and I get together once a month (or two) and drink some wine and eat some food. Always have at least one bottle of this wine!
Christa S.
Petaluma, CA
And I did drink the entire bottle. Barefoot moscato is delicious. I am a new wine drinker and moscato is what I love. This bottle is cheap, but so delicious. If you do not like sweet wines try another Barefoot wine instead
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Amber S.
Mooresville, NC
I love Barefoot Moscato the best. I have ventured out and tried other kinds and what were they thinking? They just didn't compare to the smoothst fruity floral taste of Barefoot. I try to always have a bottle chilled and ready to go for those really bad nights.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
Loraine L.
I love wines, but generally like the more sweeter kind. For Barefoot Moscato, it's reasonably priced and not overwhelmingly sweet as Moscato's tend to be. Must be chilled to be enjoyed. Your palate will be surprised and satisfied with the crisp sweetness of this white wine that has a fruity yet flowery taste.

Great to drink by itself or paired with some fruits.
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL
I really like this product! It tastes really good. It is sweet and not super strong and overpowering. It is just as good as some more expensive brands, and definitely more affordable! I always bring a bottle to girls' night!
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?