Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Eugene, OR

This is the best wine! I always have some on hand for special occasions or Wednesday.
Nishawn W.
Nishawn W.

This has a nice sweet taste. I prefer red myself, but occasionally will buy this one.
Amber W.
Amber W.

This is my go to wine! Love this sweet moscato! Super affordable, you can't go wrong!
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan, UT

Very delicious and sweet wine. I have tried other moscato's and this one is the best!
Erika F.
Erika F.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY

This Moscato is one of my go to wines. Most stores carry it and it's light and sweet.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

I really enjoy this wine. It is cheap compared to others but still has a great taste!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Muskegon, MI

This is a great sweet wine that is good for any occasion! And very reasonably priced!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading , PA

To sweet. Such swill. Or maybe I'm just not a moscato fan. But I hate it! It's trash.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Brooklyn, NY

Great drink!
Definitely recommends this to anyone who enjoys bubbly, refreshing wine.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I had this at a gathering and it was a good taste. something I would consider buying.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?