Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kala C.
Kala C.
Berea, KY
Tastes really great for the cheap price. It's very sweet though so it definitely can't be drank in large amounts
Holly T.
Holly T.
Rome, NY
Sweet and light. One of my favorites from barefoot. Definitely recommend this to anyone willing to try!
Jen M.
Jen M.
North Wales, PA
If you want a wine that basically just tastes like juice me is easy to drink, this is the way to go. It tastes just like white grape juice. This is a good wine for someone who doesn't like wine or to mix in a sangria.
KELLY T.
KELLY T.
Austin, TX
My favorite wine by my favorite brand! So tasty with cheese & crackers. How about with a bowl of fruit!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
If I could give this wine more stars, I absolutely would. This Moscato tastes amazing and is by far my favorite.
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
Phacy S.
Phacy S.
Barefoot mascato is my favorite wine. I like how it doesnt have a strong taste to it so it moves smoothly and how affordable as well
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Not my favorite wine (I can't find my favorite at any store) but a great wine for the price. Very cheap but if you like sweet wine I feel this is for you. Goes great with fruit after being chilled.
Celia L.
Celia L.
Leesburg, VA
Reasonably priced Moscato!! Available just about anywhere. Sweet flavor...no hanger over. My close friends and I love it to unwind.
Aboubou S.
Aboubou S.
This is the epitome of a college girl's social gatherings! The wine is sweet, but not too sweet and keeps you wanting more.. Definitely cheap and flavorful and overall a college student's treasure.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?