BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a white wine kind of gal, especially sweet wines like moscato & muscat. I've tried many, many different kinds from high-end to grocery store, & Barefoot is pretty good. Especially if you mix it with sprite or sparkling water, you've got a perfect summer spritzer.
Caitlin C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Whether you're getting ready for a night out, having a nice dinner, or hanging out with friends or family.. any time is a good time for some moscato! Sweet grape taste that tingles your taste buds!
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this wine. It is a sweet wine, so it is great for people who are not used to drinking wines. I keep mine in the fridge to keep cool until I drink it. It is not a good idea to leave it in the sit for too long, though.
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho , NM
Barefoot wine in general is great for the price and of course they have a variety of wines from Moscato, to pink and red moscato Riesling sweet red and so on. I really enjoy these wines and the packaging is pretty cute too
Stephanie B.
Step 1. Put wine in Freezer
Step 2. Find you favor wine Glass or glasses
Step 3. Cut up some fruit, I like Pineapple or Strawberries
Step 4. Now pour yourself a glass and enjoy'
Step 5. Share with a friend or loved one
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS WINE! It is moderately priced, had great taste and is easy enough on the alcohol content to drink on a weeknight. I love it for the weekends though when, watching a moving or socializing at home with friends.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Brandi W.
Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
Kathryn M.
Lockport , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yes! If you're a white wine drinker you got to try this one out. Perfect amount of sweet at just the right price. It goes down smooth and has a pleasant after taste. I love this brand. It's definitely quality wine for the $
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?