BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kymy J.
Langley, WA
Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Sandra N.
Bronx, NY
I adore anything from the Barefoot brand especially the Moscato. I've been drinking this for years now and its always my go-to wine of choice. You can't beat the price and the quality is also just as great. You can also use it to make spritzers, sangria as well
Juliette W.
Arvada, CO
This was the first wine I started drinking (when I turned 21 of course) and it's nice and sweet and crisp! I like it super cold but it's yummy enough to drink at room temp too. This is a staple with my girlfriends and I!
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA
This wine is everything I look for in a wine: sweet, fruity, delicious and CHEAP. It's almost always around $6 a bottle, but every so often Harris Teeter has it on special for $3.97 a bottle. Needless to say, I always stock up. Barefoot wines are a great value!
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA
I am not a big wine drinker my husband is. He bought a bottle of Barefoot Moscato I never had tried it before I really like it and became a fan. I love how reasonable the prices are. We always have a bottle in our bar.
Sarah W.
Deer Park, TX
This was actually my very first taste of any kind of Alcohol and I was, most assuredly, not disappointed! This is still my favorite wine! It's affordable but still has such a delectable taste to it! Definitely very refreshing if you're having a not so great day.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Barefoot wines! Moscato is my Favorite of all time. Just had a girls day and served barefoot moscato topped with simply mango lemonade, garnished with lemon slices and strawberries in the glass. It was amazing.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?