BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brooke L.
Seagoville, TX
As an avid wine drinker, I am pretty analytical when trying new wines. Barefoot is the best cheap wine I've ever tasted! This white moscato has the perfect sweetness, without the overwhelming 'cheap wine' taste that most do at this price. Love everything about it!
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Kelly D.
I will say that I don't always love sweet wine - I'm more of a dry, crisp girl, but I can appreciate a nice sweet wine sometimes. I feel like this one is even too sweet for that. It is inexpensive which is nice - maybe even over ice or as a spritzer with some soda to cut the sweet . . . could be okay for summer. I would drink it again but wouldn't be my first choice.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
Huge fan of this. Cheap wine gotta love it and in multiple flavors. Maybe it is because I am just coming out of my college years, but the sweet cheap white wines are for me. Barefoot is well known and I would recommend it, buy it and share it with anyone who wants lol
Megan T.
Exton, PA
Just drank this last night and love it! I'm usually not a big wine fan but this moscato is sweet and delicious! Be careful though, that makes it go down pretty fast :)
Erika M.
Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Rachel R.
Red Lion, PA
This is good if you're looking for a good inexpensive white wine. It's definitely not for you if you're a picky wine fan and are used to more expensive and aged wines. It is sweet, and gets more of a bitter taste the longer it is open though. I usually only get this if I just want a night in with a friend or two.
Brenda S.
Its like a desert wine you can drink with dinner (: I am all about sweet tasting wine , but most of the time its hard to eat dinner when your drinking something so sweet. This moscato is perfect to drink with chicken or steak.
Heather S.
clarksville, VA
This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
Katie G.
This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?