BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I love Barefoot Moscato wine! It is one of my absolute favorites and it is so affordable! It is very sweet and light. Great for a summer evening with friends! We also use this to make Sangria!
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA
I love moscato! This wine is not my favorite to just sit and sip; however, I love to cook with this wine! It adds the perfect flavor to a lemon chicken pasta dish! Everyone should try cooking with this wine but you can always pour some in a glass for yourself first!
Selena S.
Portland, OR
Love this wine! Barefoot is great on a Budget! The Moscato is smooth and goes great with deserts. Its even great to have a glass or a bottle just hanging out with the girls! I would recommend this to all!!
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Sure, if it's all you can afford... It's drinkable enough that you probably won't leave half your glass sitting there and I guess that it this price point, you shouldn't expect all that much. But there are better sweetish wines out there that cost merely a buck more.
Tiki B.
It's not the best Moscato I've tried but if you want something inexpensive, this is a good choice. I've purchased this multiple times when I have to do a quick run in and out to pick up a bottle of wine. It is find and doesn't require a special trip to the ABC store
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
I was introduced to Moscato by a very close friend and now I've tried a few different brands but I keep going back to Barefoot! The taste is amazing, sweet and pairs well with light foods and great with dessert. I am a sweet wine drinker so this is a great wine to try!
Angela C.
Oscoda, MI
If alcohol is alcohol to you then go for it.... To me you get what you pay for with wine. Not a huge moscato fan in general... Too sweet. This wine was way overkill in the sweet department, and tasted horrible. Like a cheap wine. (Which it is). Never buying it again.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love Moscato, and I love cheap. Put the two together and BAM.

It's not too bubbly, and it settles nicely. Pair it with dinner. Bring it over to your gal pal's house. It's worth every occasion. There's even a bigger bottle in stock that is a better deal price-wise.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?