BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
marisa m.
Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Katie G.
This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Awilda C.
My favorite wine. I'm a fan of sweet drinks and this is the best wine for a girls night hands down. This is the type of drink that catches up to you and who doesn't love a surprise i sure do.
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a white wine kind of gal, especially sweet wines like moscato & muscat. I've tried many, many different kinds from high-end to grocery store, & Barefoot is pretty good. Especially if you mix it with sprite or sparkling water, you've got a perfect summer spritzer.
courtney h.
My favorite wine, hands down! Barefoot Moscato is very inexpensive yet, tastes wonderful! I would recommend this wine to others. Bang for your buck! I pair this wine with almost everything.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I do like Moscato but this one isn't a favorite of mine. For the price, sure yeah I can't complain but it's definitley not the first bottle I'd go for. It's tooo sweet which is not what I like. Barefoot does have other good wines but their Moscato isn't for me.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?