The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Delicious! The only white wine I drink. This is so good you can drink a whole bottle alone and not realize it.
My favorite Moscato. Love how easy and smooth it is to drink. Gets you tipvsytbut not too crazily!!
Great refreshing moscato, great for a summertime refreshment. Over ice is my favorite way to sip on this wine
Best taste for Moscato and VERY affordable. My go to wine. Sweet without a bite or after taste. Easily found.
Very delicious wine! I highly recommend. Everything in the lineup is terrific! It's sweet and good.
Sweet and bubbly. Perfect for dessert pairing or dinner. Moscato is always a go to and this one doesn't disappoint.
My favorite wine. I love this. Goes with anything. Not too overpowering. Love the taste.
My absolute favorite wine ever and such a decent price for the big bottle. I bring them to every event and people love it. Such a crisp taste.
This moscato is deliciously sweet! The best part of all is the cheap price tag.
Love this wine. Great for the price and it tastes great. It is just the right amount of sweetness.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos