Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Maria V.
Maria V.

I love this wine even more when making mommy juice it makes the drink taste so good
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX

One of my favorite cheap moscatos. Swing by walmart pick it up for barely anything.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wines!! It definitely meets my expectations!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

This is so good. It isn't too sweet and it isn't too strong. Perfect for beginners.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO

Best Moscato for the price! It's delicious, bubbly and sweet. How can you go wrong?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Spanaway, WA

I am not a big wine drinker but this is the best moscato I've had! Great price too!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Rhinelander, WI

I get this for when I just want a glass of wine with dinner and no stress about it.
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Carrollton, GA

Super tasty wine- very sweet! Usually can be found for a good price. Easy to drink!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford

Excellent taste. Nice size bottle and good price. Easy to find at all liquor stores
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA

Absolutely love this wine...its not too sweet and not too bitter.. its just perfect
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now