Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Ellenton, FL
Although a bit sweet, this is a lovely and refreshing white wine. Carbonated just enough but not too much.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. 😁
Sara M.
Sara M.
Damascus, Md
One word. Yum. This wine is very light and fruity. I would definitely recommend if you like sweeter wines
Christy O.
Christy O.
For the price of this wine, this moscato tastes great. It's my cheaper go to wine and I love that there are mini bottles too.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ
This wine is very nice, it's not to strong or overbearing. I am a fan of sweet wines so this wine is perfect for me
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is my favorite moscoto. The taste is slight sweet and not overly dry. It has a refreshing taste on your palate.
Shellise B.
Shellise B.
West Jordan, UT
This is a great wine if you're looking for something sweet!! It's definitely one of my go to Moscato's!!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I love moscoto and I think this is a really great affordable wine. Hasn't done me wrong thats for sure!!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to wine. I've drank so many bottles of this. It's on the sweeter side. Love it!
brianna r.
brianna r.
This is one of my favorite wines! I love that this one isn't too bitter and I can get it at many different stores!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?