Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jenny s.
Jenny s.

I really didn't like the taste at all. It was 20 dollars & I knew it was a good drink.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Fort Smith, AR

Hands down my favorite bottles Moscato. Enjoy this every night. Best moscato out there
Bree A.
Bree A.
Durant, OK

I love barefoot wine! I especially love moscato. It's not dry and pretty sweet though.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.

Don't normally enjoy drinking wine, but this is actually pretty good. Goes down easily
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Webster, TX

Sweet and refeshing! Perfect with some sweet bread cookies after the kids are in bed!!
ashlee j.
ashlee j.
Independence, MO

This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
Hollie T.
Hollie T.

One of my favorite wines. It is inexpensive. Fresh and delicious taste. My go to wine.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Peoria, AZ

Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Waldron, AR

Love me some barefoot Moscato! Perfect sweet white wine for a summer day #backyardBash
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC

Anything Barefoot is delicious. And a great price point. I love this fruity sweet wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?