BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
I feel like I'm an expert at moscato's. It's my favorite kind of wine. This one was okay. It's affordable but doesn't have quite the sweet flavor that others have had - a bit tangy. It's good but not as good as others I've tried.
Alex H.
Delicious to make sangria with!! use lemons, oranges, berries and whatever else you like...you will not be disappointed. i have not had it alone though...so i cannot speak for that
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this wine, it is sweet and delicious and reasonably priced. It is light and crisp and good day or night with any type of meal. I prefer mine chilled and over ice.
Crissy R.
La Porte, TX
I absolutely love this wine. The taste is great and the price is even better. I used to not be an avid wine drinker but that changed when I took my first sip. It's crisp and a sweeter wine, not bitter at all. Great beginner wine!
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV
I stock up on this bottle all the time. And I'm not talking the small bottles either.

It's a must have for me. It's not overly sweet and it's definitely not dry.

This is a favorite to come home and have a glass of wine or two.

You can't beat the price either!
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
I love Moscato!! It's a great taste and it's my go to!! There are times when I am not sure if I want red or white wine because if I don't like it I don't want to waste money but I never have to worry about that with Moscato!
Brittany G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this wine! It's so good it's not to dry tasting either. I really love barefoot moscato and the barefoot pink moscato they are both my favorite! They taste so amazing, if you don't like sweet wines I def wouldn't recommend it but I give barefoot an A+ I love it
Ashley C.
This is one of my go to wines!! The taste is not too sweet and not too bitter. You can mix it with juice if you want a sweeter taste. You can enjoy this bottle for around $5-$7 at most stores.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?