BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
KELLY T.
KELLY T.
Austin, TX
My favorite wine by my favorite brand! So tasty with cheese & crackers. How about with a bowl of fruit!
Phacy S.
Phacy S.
Barefoot mascato is my favorite wine. I like how it doesnt have a strong taste to it so it moves smoothly and how affordable as well
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Not my favorite wine (I can't find my favorite at any store) but a great wine for the price. Very cheap but if you like sweet wine I feel this is for you. Goes great with fruit after being chilled.
Aboubou S.
Aboubou S.
This is the epitome of a college girl's social gatherings! The wine is sweet, but not too sweet and keeps you wanting more.. Definitely cheap and flavorful and overall a college student's treasure.
Celia L.
Celia L.
Leesburg, VA
Reasonably priced Moscato!! Available just about anywhere. Sweet flavor...no hanger over. My close friends and I love it to unwind.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Red Oak, Tx
This is a pretty good Moscato but it is not high on my list of favorites. It makes my cheeks pucker when I first drink it and it is a bit on the sweet side. I would definitely recommend it though.
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
Delicious! The only white wine I drink. This is so good you can drink a whole bottle alone and not realize it.
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Hayward
This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?