BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Aboubou S.
Aboubou S.
This is the epitome of a college girl's social gatherings! The wine is sweet, but not too sweet and keeps you wanting more.. Definitely cheap and flavorful and overall a college student's treasure.
Celia L.
Celia L.
Leesburg, VA
Reasonably priced Moscato!! Available just about anywhere. Sweet flavor...no hanger over. My close friends and I love it to unwind.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Red Oak, Tx
This is a pretty good Moscato but it is not high on my list of favorites. It makes my cheeks pucker when I first drink it and it is a bit on the sweet side. I would definitely recommend it though.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
Delicious! The only white wine I drink. This is so good you can drink a whole bottle alone and not realize it.
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Hayward
This brand is very reliable and is sold at a decent price. The taste is nice and sweet. It's paired nicely with dessert.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a good inexpensive sweet wine. It's not too sweet either which makes it nice. I don't feel like I'm drinking juice when I have a glass of Moscato.
Levah U.
Levah U.
My favorite Moscato. Love how easy and smooth it is to drink. Gets you tipvsytbut not too crazily!!
Regina S.
Regina S.
Great refreshing moscato, great for a summertime refreshment. Over ice is my favorite way to sip on this wine
Katie R.
Katie R.
Alcoa, TN
Best taste for Moscato and VERY affordable. My go to wine. Sweet without a bite or after taste. Easily found.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?