Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
katherine c.
katherine c.
Decent inexpensive wine. Nice sweet and floral notes. Definitely good when you have to buy several bottles for a party or such
Heather K.
Heather K.
Very light and refreshing. Crisp and sweet. My go to wine when I want to relax and get the edge off after a long day
Julie S.
Julie S.
My new favorite wine. I always enjoyed sweet to semi-sweet wines. This one is a favorite. Not too sweet, just right.
Nayla P.
Nayla P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a wine expert by any means but this was really good! Going to try and broaden my wine horizons!!!!
Saifoulaye B.
Saifoulaye B.
Elmwood Park
love it and that's enough for me to say. delicious and definitely a go to. i would recommend and it's so affordable
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Dec. 30, 2015, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: White
My mother in law brought this for me to our Thanksgiving feast this past year and up till then I had never had barefoot brand. the crispness, tangy sweetness, n refreshing taste blew me away!! it made everything else seem obsolete!!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Ellenton, FL
Although a bit sweet, this is a lovely and refreshing white wine. Carbonated just enough but not too much.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. 😁
Sara M.
Sara M.
Damascus, Md
One word. Yum. This wine is very light and fruity. I would definitely recommend if you like sweeter wines
Christy O.
Christy O.
For the price of this wine, this moscato tastes great. It's my cheaper go to wine and I love that there are mini bottles too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?