BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
TaWanna A.
Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Allison D.
I love Barefoot wine and mostly all of their different flavors. I like the white moscato and Sweet Red the most. Wonderful, smooth taste and very affordable which is great. I don't like to spend all that much wine. Great product.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
I was very nervous to try this at first because I always thought gas station wine would be terrible. But don't be thrown off, this wine is amazing. Hands down, my favorite wine! Very light and sweet. Tastes like desert in a bottle!
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN
I love a good tasting wine and I'm mostly into sweet wines the dry ones just don't ticklkle me. This Barefoot Moscato was a pretty good sweet wine and a very comparable price as well. So f you're into a more sweeter wine like Cani...this would be a great one for you to try.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
I feel like I'm an expert at moscato's. It's my favorite kind of wine. This one was okay. It's affordable but doesn't have quite the sweet flavor that others have had - a bit tangy. It's good but not as good as others I've tried.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Barefoot Moscato is a nice casual wine. Although I prefer red wines, this is usually what I get when I go white. Barefoot is extremely affordable, but also tastes great.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this wine, it is sweet and delicious and reasonably priced. It is light and crisp and good day or night with any type of meal. I prefer mine chilled and over ice.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?