Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Amazing taste of sweetness and fizz. A pretty cheap bottle of wine that tastes good!
Cree C.
Cree C.

This good moscato for beginners who have yet to taste other wines or go to a winery.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Damascus, MD

Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine, and barefoot makes a delicious moscato!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY

This brand is amazing. For a cheap price it has great crisp taste. My favorite brand
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ

I love this. It's not too harsh so I can drink it. Also great after a long hard day.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Kissimmee, Fl

Absolutely love this moscato! Definitely recommend it! Super tastes and inexpensive!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC

Light fruity taste. Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine. Very inexpensive.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.

This is cute to have, you could have Muscato Mondays and it would be pretty amazing.
Maria V.
Maria V.

I love this wine even more when making mommy juice it makes the drink taste so good
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX

One of my favorite cheap moscatos. Swing by walmart pick it up for barely anything.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now