BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Evelyn C.
Orlando, FL
For the price you can't ask for anything more. It is just a little sweet and refreshing. I got addicted to it when I had it in my cousin's wedding which was at the beach on a beautiful summer day. I could say that most people sitting on my table were really enjoying it.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
This wine of course is not the best Moscato out there, but for what you pay, it is definitely delicious. If you are hosting a dinner party and need a few bottles, then this is a good choice! It is crisp and light, with a slight sweetness that makes it great with desserts.
Heiidi D.
Winston Salem, NC
I am a Moscato love and have gone through an impressive amount of brands to find my favorite. I tried Barefoot a while back and was throughly disappointed. Not nearly as sweet as I expected from having tried other brands. In fact I had to pour out the bottle eventually because I couldn't even drink a glass worth of it.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I'm a wine connoisseur, and I'm always trying new brands of wine from expensive to inexpensive. I' ve tried both the pink and white Barefoot Moscato wines. I really didn't care for the pink one, although it states it's sweet, but it's not at all. It had a bitter and semi-dry taste and i' don't are for dry wines at all.
Hanna O.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm crazy picky about the wines I like. The Moscato wines I've tried in the past were typically dry, which is not my wine preference. This Moscato is perfect - it's sweet and light with enough of a savory burst to satiate your sweet tooth. Its price and delicious taste make it a crowd pleaser for both men and women.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Barefoot Moscato. Both the white and the pink are delicious. I found that if you add a splash of cherry 7up to the white moscato, it makes a really yummy spritzer! It is also very inexpensive compared to other brands of moscato. This is a staple in my fridge.
Nikki T.
I love sweet wines. There is a local winery in Oregon that has a wine that's about $25 per bottle that tastes a lot like this Barefoot Mascato. It's like drinking an alcoholic glass of white grape juice. I drink chilled and to keep cold instead of watering it down with ice, try putting in frozen green grapes.
Robin C.
Johnson City, TN
I don't like overly sweet drinks in general, and especially dislike overly sweet wines - which this is. That being said, I'm pretty much the only one I know that dislikes this. It's pretty inexpensive and seems to please most of the people I know, and I would feel pretty safe bringing it along to a party or dinner.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I am not a big wine drinker since I'm new to the field , BUT i ran into this while shopping at the liqour store and they were giving samples. I was sooo surprised by the sweet taste and how inexpensive it was. Needless to say i braught myself a bottle lollove the taste
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?