Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Grace B.
Grace B.

I've tried the moscato by barefoot. Not that good. I've had cheaper better white wines.
Dakkota S.
Dakkota S.
Clearfield, UT

Loooove this brand! I also found the longer I let the wine sit, they better it tasted!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Waldron, AR

Love me some barefoot Moscato! Perfect sweet white wine for a summer day #backyardBash
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
De Witt, AR

One of my favorite wines! Good for the price and is just the right amount of sweetness
Bree A.
Bree A.
Durant, OK

I love barefoot wine! I especially love moscato. It's not dry and pretty sweet though.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Woodsfield, Ohio

Sweet light and refreshing. My choice of moscato for over 6 years now. Purchase weekly
Christy C.
Christy C.
Peoria, AZ

Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Webster, TX

Sweet and refeshing! Perfect with some sweet bread cookies after the kids are in bed!!
Hollie T.
Hollie T.

One of my favorite wines. It is inexpensive. Fresh and delicious taste. My go to wine.
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN

Moscato is my absolute favorite, and this is my go-to wine because it tastes soo good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?