BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Megan S.
New York , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Affordable and delicious!! All of the barefoot wines are very similar in quality and price. Moscato is more of a dessert wine but I usually drink it whenever I want a glass. Very light and sweet... perfect girls night wine :)
Stephanie F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! It's so smooth and it doesn't have a bitter taste. I always grab this wine when I just need a drink or want something sweet to drink that won't be bitter. It's very inexpensive-usually on sale. Go get some!!
Kelly D.
I will say that I don't always love sweet wine - I'm more of a dry, crisp girl, but I can appreciate a nice sweet wine sometimes. I feel like this one is even too sweet for that. It is inexpensive which is nice - maybe even over ice or as a spritzer with some soda to cut the sweet . . . could be okay for summer. I would drink it again but wouldn't be my first choice.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Daley G.
Austin, AR
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WINE!! Not only is it perfectly sweet but oh so refreshing! It is so affordable. I believe a good size bottle is only 9 dollars. I have bought this product at almost every liquor store. I love this product!
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
Brittany G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this wine! It's so good it's not to dry tasting either. I really love barefoot moscato and the barefoot pink moscato they are both my favorite! They taste so amazing, if you don't like sweet wines I def wouldn't recommend it but I give barefoot an A+ I love it
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
I love Moscato!! It's a great taste and it's my go to!! There are times when I am not sure if I want red or white wine because if I don't like it I don't want to waste money but I never have to worry about that with Moscato!
Shelby M.
Ashland , MS
MY FAV!!!! I love a sweet wine and this is just that!!! They also have a Pink Moscato that is delicious too!! It's a MUST TRY.. but surely everyone has tried this right??? It's also very affordable so that's always a plus.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?