Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Elvin P.
Elvin P.
Carbondale, IL
Low price and great taste! I love this wine and will always be a fan! All my friends love it too.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
It's my all time fav! This also comes in little handy 6-packs with small single serving bottles. Super cute!
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, Or
Barefooot moscato is one of my go to wines. I enjoy the taste of this moscato over many of the other brands.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
North St Paul, MN
Id dont mind the taste it isnt horrible but i like my wine a little drier than this with a tiny bit of sweetness in it
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Not my absolute favorite moscato but my go to when the liquor store is out of my cupcake! But my boss loves this stuff
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
Okmulgee, OK
Simple, elegant, full bodied moscato that keeps you coming back for more! It's a go to for me love barefoot moscato!!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Currently drinking this as I type. Love this wine and always a great price! Highly recommend! Especially moscato yum!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shreveport, LA
Loved it!

We used this drink for our ladies night beverage before and everyone loved it. It is not expensive and it has a wonderful taste
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Such a refreshing, light wine. I think it's the perfect wine to pair with dinner, or just to have as a late afternoon or night cocktail. It's not overbearing or too dry and it really is the perfect wine.
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC
Super tasty. I get this wine a lot and I recommend this wine to anyone who likes a moscato at a low price .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?