Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan

Very delicious and sweet wine. I have tried other moscato's and this one is the best!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Sheffield Lk, OH

This is one of my favorite wines, it's sweet and delicious! It makes a great sangria!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Best wine ever. it is decently proced and tastes great! i recommend this to everyone.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

Classic, relatively cheap, sweet, and delicious! I love that it's affordable as well.
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO

As cheap whine goes this is a good one..it's sweet and crisp and perfect for sipping.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Muskegon, MI

This is a great sweet wine that is good for any occasion! And very reasonably priced!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

I really enjoy this wine. It is cheap compared to others but still has a great taste!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading , PA

To sweet. Such swill. Or maybe I'm just not a moscato fan. But I hate it! It's trash.
Erika F.
Erika F.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY

This Moscato is one of my go to wines. Most stores carry it and it's light and sweet.
Nishawn W.
Nishawn W.

This has a nice sweet taste. I prefer red myself, but occasionally will buy this one.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now