The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my go to wine. I've drank so many bottles of this. It's on the sweeter side. Love it!
This is one of my favorite wines! I love that this one isn't too bitter and I can get it at many different stores!
The original. The best. Crisp, bold flavor for an inexpensive wine! Wonderful sweetness. Absolutely love
I'm a huge moscato fan! I'm also a fan of a good price!!! You get a great tasting wine without breaking the bank!
Tastes really great for the cheap price. It's very sweet though so it definitely can't be drank in large amounts
Delicioso sabor que deleita al paladar. Ideal para compartir una copa con amistades y lindas conversaciónes. Muy accesible.
Sweet and light. One of my favorites from barefoot. Definitely recommend this to anyone willing to try!
If you want a wine that basically just tastes like juice me is easy to drink, this is the way to go. It tastes just like white grape juice. This is a good wine for someone who doesn't like wine or to mix in a sangria.
If I could give this wine more stars, I absolutely would. This Moscato tastes amazing and is by far my favorite.
This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos