Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Malvern, PA

One of my favorites. This moscato is extremely sweet. Tastes like juice, but I enjoy it.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.

Amazing wine taste great I love the crisp taste and the smoothness of it would recommend
Mistie M.
Mistie M.
Hermitage, AR

This is a sweet wine which I prefer! It has a good flavor. I like to drink it very cold.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Louisville, KY

Very sweet tasting. Light and bubble so you almost feel like you're drinking champagne 🥂
Teka B.
Teka B.

When you just need a cheap glass of wine...you can't got wrong with Barefoot wines....☺
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I tried this wine a while back and I did not like it one bit. It was too bitter for me.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is an affordable brand and is very tasty.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY

I personally think that Barefoot has the best affordable wines! Another amazing flavor.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

My fav. I drink this when I need to wind Day from a long day at work and with the kids.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC

My favorite wine to get when I'm on a budget. It's really delicious and goes down easy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?