BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert
This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
Sarah J.
If your not looking to spend a lot of money this is definitely the wine to get for the great flavor it's very expensive and has a great flavor going to a party or having a wine and paint party get this the next time you do you won't regret it.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great moscato. It is affordable. It is crisp and sweet. It can be found at most places that sell wine. It is a great wine to have on a hot summer day or after dinner as a dessert. I buy a bottle of this moscato several times a year.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert
In love with this! It's perfect for a nice night and a calming drink. It's sweet as moscato should be and tastes delicious. I love the price as a college girl I can't afford anything too pricey. All my friends love it too! It's my go to wine.
Kaitlyn S.
If you like sweet wine then this is a wine you have to try! Moscato is my absolute favorite wine, especially mixed with flavors likes strawberry or raspberry, which this brand offers! This brand is very affordable with a great quality taste!
Cristina R.
Happy Hour Expert
Great wine. It's delicious, light. My personal opinion it has a light green apple taste to it. It will catch up to you the more you indulge. Trust me, I speak from experience lol. But other than that it's a great wine to try and keep buying.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
This is by far my favorite wine. It's very sweet which may not be enjoyable in a wine to others but I enjoy it. It's not too strong but definitely gives you a buzz without feeling too intoxicated. I buy this time and time again. I love it.
Michelle R.
Laredo, TX
This is so far one of the best drink from barefoot I've had. It mixes well with lemonade and strawberries. My mother enjoys it as well she says the taste is not so strong as other wines she has tasted before. We both rate this as a 4 star.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
A cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. I've tried expensive wine, but as a college student, I always end up going back to this one. It's cheap and just as good of quality as the more expensive options. A great option for those on a budget.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Not bad for a lower shelf wine. Really cheap so doesn't hurt your bank account. I usually buy it when I plan on making some white sangria. One bottle of moscato some vodka and fruit juices and fruit! Yummy. Light and refreshing for summer
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?