Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY

This is always the best moscato to get for gifts for friends. Personally I enjoy this better than the pink moscato because it is less sweet and the pink one is a bit too sugary. It is extremely affordable and the packaging is awesome I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
West view, Pa

Everyone needs a little wine time. I prefer the sweet kind. This white Moscato wine is sweet, low in alcohol and easy to drink. Strong citrus flavors are present in this affordable choice by Barefoot. I know this will always be in stock at my local store, so this is a go-to for me.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI

What a delicious refreshing wine. Be careful it goes down smooth and before you know it you will drink the whole bottle! It's crisp taste is awesome chilled with any dinner. It's sweet but not super sweet. It's a toss up between this and the red moscato to which one is my favorite
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA

I love this wine - it is very sweet and a good value - I feel that it is very true to what I would expect from a moscato and I like that it comes in a variety of different sizes. Would highly recommend to anyone on a budget or looking for a quick casual bottle of sweet white wine.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

This is a great wine for the price. It has a great taste and it is good to have on hand for when you have company over. The flavor is good, however it leaves me with a weird after taste that I don't get with other wines. I'm not a big wine drinker, but I would recommend this one.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork, UT

This has been my favorite brand of wine. I love that you can buy it in the bigger bottles too! It always tastes fresh and crisp. Moscato is by far my favorite. I have not tried many other brands because Barefoot has never disappointed me. I recommend this wine all the time.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.

I'm not a big wine drinker, in fact I don't really even like wine, but this is one of the ONLY wines that I have tried that I like. Its go a great price, great taste and goes down smoothly. If you're not a big wine drinker like myself I suggest that you try this brand of Moscato.
Sheri S.
Sheri S.

A very affordable option to always have on hand, especially if you prefer sweeter wines. It's very light and easy on the stomach. I like having a glass after work or just when I need to chill out. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste. I would recommend this wine to friends and family.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.

I love white wine. This gives you a white grapey sweet taste. It's not too sweet or bitter. It's really a great balance of the two with the sweetness coming out a bit more. It's crisp and delicious. Not expensive and I bring it to every special occasion and even just for my home
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA

Absolutely my favorite wine. I did not become a wine drinker until having this. Its fairly cheap which is good for my wallet. This is my go to drink for celebrations so i drink it at least once a month. I would definitely buy again and have gotten my friends to drink it as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now