Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.

I love sweet wines and Barefoot's Moscato is definitely for the sweet wine lovers. It is not your type if you prefer dry wines. It is easy to drink and comes in a big ole cheap bottle, so it's my go to brand for affordability sake. Good for summer nights in the hot tub with the girls.
Sahra G.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City

This is a easy wine for anyone to start with. Most people like sweet when they start out drinking wine. This is also a great mixer for sangria. Add some strawberries and serve it up. Great gift for someone that is hosting a party and you are not sure what someone else likes to drink.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL

Barefoot is a good, really basic brand. Their moscato is a classic, and is so yummy! I usually buy it at publix, and it is a great value compared to other brands. I buy it when I'm in the mood for something sweet, I generally gravitate to dryer whites but I really like their moscato!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

When I first started drinking wine, I wasn't sure what kind I would like. My boss ended up giving me some ideas and what she liked. Went to the store and ended up getting this. By far my favorite. It's sweet and it'll make you drink the whole bottle because you can't have enough haha
Gina S.
Gina S.

This is such a good wine. I can drink a few glasses of this and not get an upset stomach like I do with some wines that are too sweet. It is very reasonably priced and found anywhere wine is sold. I always have a bottle in my fridge waiting around for whenever i'm having a rough day!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC

I just joined the Barefoot family of drinks and let me tell you I will probably never go back! Every product I have drank of there's is delicious and I wish I had given them a chance sooner! I don't even like wine or champagne but ill drink a whole bottle of this brand to myself lol!
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD

Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN

For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Rio Vista, CA

this wine is so sweet and robust i absoulutly love it. im a big fan of moscato in general but this particular brand definatly knows what there doing when it comes to moscato let alone there other wines are all also just fabulous. i highly recomend not only this brand but this flaver
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
West view, Pa

Everyone needs a little wine time. I prefer the sweet kind. This white Moscato wine is sweet, low in alcohol and easy to drink. Strong citrus flavors are present in this affordable choice by Barefoot. I know this will always be in stock at my local store, so this is a go-to for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now