Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

This is a great wine for the price. It has a great taste and it is good to have on hand for when you have company over. The flavor is good, however it leaves me with a weird after taste that I don't get with other wines. I'm not a big wine drinker, but I would recommend this one.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL

I am by no means a wine expert, the only wine that I do like is moscato. Barefoot's Moscato is a good one. I like their pink moscato the best though.

A little 411... I scanned the bar code on the back of my Liberty Creek Pink Moscato wine bottle and this popped up for it. Weird.
Melody E.
Melody E.

Love Barefoot Moscato. It goes down so easy, i drink a whole bottle before i even realize it! Its so crisp. Delicious in a punch or cocktail or spritzer. Its like eating green grapes right off the vine. fantastic! the price is really awesome too. I would for sure buy this again.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA

Absolutely my favorite wine. I did not become a wine drinker until having this. Its fairly cheap which is good for my wallet. This is my go to drink for celebrations so i drink it at least once a month. I would definitely buy again and have gotten my friends to drink it as well.
Kim H.
Kim H.

I love Moscatos, Barefoot is great. I've found that it's super fruity and sweet. It's also a great price for what you get. It's one of my go to wines when I walk into a liquor store. I always have some on hand when we're expecting people over. It's a great wine for after dinner.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

I love this brand because it is perfect for all the broke college students (like myself). I always buy wine from this brand, and I really enjoy the moscato. I've recently switched to red wine, but when I use to drink white wine, I would always purchase this or the pink moscato.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.

I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Candace N.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN

I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA

I can't afford to buy super expensive wine and so my go-to is Barefoot simply because it is cheap. Aside from how affordable it is, this moscato tastes very sweet which I absolutely love! It's perfect for a girls night in and for those who don't really like the taste of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now