BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI
This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am just starting to get into wine and this stuff is so good! It tastes more like a sweet juice than a white wine so if you are sensitive to sweet drinks I may not recommend this for you. I buy this wine all the time and often find myself buying the double bottles. Can never get enough of this stuff!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite moscato, ever. Moscato is my favorite wine because of the fruity taste. Other wines can be a little too intimidating. I am a repeat costumer and I love Barefoot's Moscato. It's delicious, and the price is amazing. I will continue to buy Barefoot's Moscato over and over again. You literally cannot go wrong. I also love Pink moscato, too. This is great, and if you're a win beginning I would start with this!
Heather R.
By far the most refreshing Moscato I have tried. I am not a huge wine drinker. I am extremely picky and they have to be very sweet. I cannot drink a dry wine. Barefoot wines seem to hit the nail on the head when it comes to flavor and sweetness. I can even go all the way down to their pinot if absolutely necessary. I highly suggest them to everyone!
Kai-Niambi D.
this drink is seriously one of my favorites!! After all of my mommy duties have been completed, I pour a glass or 2 or 7(I keep several bottles handy) and just relax and unwind! The taste is simple and delicious... I could drink the whole bottle...... wait... I've done that already! Lol!
Elizabeth M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This blend of Moscato is great and affordable! This is my "go to" when I make Bellinis or mix with a fruit juice or concentrate. I love making a White Sangria with this moscato. It is not too sweet and not too tarte. This wine is great especially for those who may not be the biggest fan of wine.
Becca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am such a rookie wine drinker but i love this line of wines. They are such an affordable wine and I think the quality is decent if you want to try different types. I definitely buy this wine again and again. My favorite is the moscato. I love how you can buy this at most liquor retails.
Nancy D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am ready to drink the entire bottle just looking at it through the screen - is that enough said or what? A must have. A great thing I like to do is take 2 bottles of Barefoot Moscato, 1 bottle of pink lemonade, 1 bottle of sprite and 3 cups of frozen fruit- mix it all together. I call it Mommy Juice!
Kyra H.
Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Kylie K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?