The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
love it and that's enough for me to say. delicious and definitely a go to. i would recommend and it's so affordable
This is a okay got to but not favorite . Don't.think I would.purchase again just not.Sweet enough for me.
One word. Yum. This wine is very light and fruity. I would definitely recommend if you like sweeter wines
This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. 😁
This wine is very nice, it's not to strong or overbearing. I am a fan of sweet wines so this wine is perfect for me
One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
For the price of this wine, this moscato tastes great. It's my cheaper go to wine and I love that there are mini bottles too.
This is my favorite moscoto. The taste is slight sweet and not overly dry. It has a refreshing taste on your palate.
I love moscoto and I think this is a really great affordable wine. Hasn't done me wrong thats for sure!!
This is a great wine if you're looking for something sweet!! It's definitely one of my go to Moscato's!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos