BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Danielle B.
Spring Hill, TN
This is so sweet and crisp and amazing. Last weekend I added a handful of frozen mixed fruit and it was awesome. It felt summery and was thoroughly enjoyed. I like it really cold and the fruit kept it cold longer without watering it down and taking away any of the flavor.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
I was very nervous to try this at first because I always thought gas station wine would be terrible. But don't be thrown off, this wine is amazing. Hands down, my favorite wine! Very light and sweet. Tastes like desert in a bottle!
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
marisa m.
Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Katie G.
This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Erika M.
Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Gabriela T.
Durham, NC
Very very sweet. I never make it past the first glass before switching to something else. The price is great but there are other affordable wines that are just as good if not better. Casal Garcia vinho verde is delicious, sweet and a little bubbly. Great for summer.
Ashley C.
This is one of my go to wines!! The taste is not too sweet and not too bitter. You can mix it with juice if you want a sweeter taste. You can enjoy this bottle for around $5-$7 at most stores.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
Just drank this last night and love it! I'm usually not a big wine fan but this moscato is sweet and delicious! Be careful though, that makes it go down pretty fast :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?