Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I like sweet wines. This is a great sweet drink, if you aren't into Reds. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
My favorite moscato!! It's perfectly sweet and I just love the taste ! It goes with any food for me ESP pastas
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious. And for the price, you cannot beat it. This is always my go to wine!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
Nowadays Moscato is a little too sweet for me BUT Barefoot Moscato was always my go-to affordable white wine.
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
A very affordable option to always have on hand, especially if you prefer sweeter wines. It's very light and easy on the stomach. I like having a glass after work or just when I need to chill out. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste. I would recommend this wine to friends and family.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
My go to wine, every time. I really enjoy the taste and the sweetness of it. Very affordable too, I must say.
Jess A.
Jess A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
If you are in college this is def your go to. Inexpensive wine and not bad for a girls night. Mix it up with a little of sprite and some fruit punch juice and you have yourself a perfect relaxing night drink!
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
So good, affordable, delicious. It you like moscato you need to try it. I love moscato nd this one is one of my favorites.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Mcminnville, TN
This is a great go-to wine! Easy-drinking, light, fruity and refreshing. This wine is also super affordable!
Megan R.
Megan R.
It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?