Add a Photo

Photos (59)
ashlee j.
ashlee j.
Independence, MO

This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.

I really didn't like the taste at all. It was 20 dollars & I knew it was a good drink.
Bree A.
Bree A.
Durant, OK

I love barefoot wine! I especially love moscato. It's not dry and pretty sweet though.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nova Scotia

This is the most delicious Moscato. It is the perfect amount of sweet and very smooth.
Hollie T.
Hollie T.

One of my favorite wines. It is inexpensive. Fresh and delicious taste. My go to wine.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Fort Smith, AR

Hands down my favorite bottles Moscato. Enjoy this every night. Best moscato out there
Christy C.
Christy C.
Peoria, AZ

Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA

All of the moscato wines, including the spritzers are yummy!!! Reasonably priced, too.
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan

Very delicious and sweet wine. I have tried other moscato's and this one is the best!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Sheffield Lk, OH

This is one of my favorite wines, it's sweet and delicious! It makes a great sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now