Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Seaford, DE

Barefoot wines are basically the only wines we drink. We really like that they are sweet.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin, TX

Perfect for sangria! One of my favorite moscatos on the market! The flavor is delicious!
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Very light, nice summer drink to have by the pool.
Katie D.
Katie D.

Moscato is the best and this is such a reasonably priced option that still tastes great!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA

Delicious! Out of the majority of the barefoot products, the moscato one is in my top 3.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY

If I am going to drink wine, this is my go to. I love the flavor and it's not expensive.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.

I'm a moscato drinker. This is a good moscato tastes great and for the price it's great.
Christie W.
Christie W.

Barefoot Moscato of any flavor is fantastic and affordable. This brand is my go to wine.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

One of my favorite moscotos. It's a great taste and very inexpensive. Nice packaging too
Ani A.
Ani A.
Jacksonville, FL

The best mascato out there! Amazing taste and so smooth. Delicious. Great value. Love it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?