Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Jai K.
Jai K.
What a great go to affordable wine. Perfect for summer wine and cheese nights with the girls. Definitely on the sweet side.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Nice and smooth flavor. If you are looking for something light to drink this is the one to go to. Affordable too
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Love the taste! Very easily available at several stores I frequent, and the price is great!
Darcie Ann L.
Darcie Ann L.
Nelsonville
This wine is sweet and crisp. It's a perfect balance for fruits and making sangrias. It's yummy all on it's own.
Mia-Angelica L.
Mia-Angelica L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Smooth, sweet, & crisp is the best way to describe this Moscato by Barefoot. It's the one I gravitate to most!!
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX
This is good it has a sweet crisp taste but still a little tart. I gave it 4 stars because I like a really sweet taste .
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
Gini B.
Gini B.
I loved the taste, appearance and bottle. Unfortunately it did give me a pretty bad stomach ache halfway the first glass.
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX
I'm not much of an alcohol drinker ,not because I am a pride but simply because I hate the Taste of alcohol . Either to sweet or to strong. BUT this wine has been the only alcohol I have seemed to enjoy! Closer to the sweet side like 8 bucks at Walmart too!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I like sweet wines. This is a great sweet drink, if you aren't into Reds. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?