Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Gina T.
Gina T.

Just enough sweetness for me and my husband! We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Seaford, DE

Barefoot wines are basically the only wines we drink. We really like that they are sweet.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Chattahoochee, FL

Best wine I have ever had and the price is a plus too! You get quite a bit for your buck!
Shandra D.
Shandra D.
oxnard, ca

Light, sweet and crisp. Simple and smooth and always affordable! I like this one chilled!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I used the Barefoot moscato to make strawberry moscato Popsicles and they were incredible
Rae N.
Rae N.

The taste is alright. It's definitely affordable but it's not the best moscato out there.
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Holland Patent, NY

Great tasting wine for a great price .. my fonro wine for a night at home or with friends
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX

I did not like this wine at all!! Then again i don't like any wines. But this one was bad.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

My favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. I love how reasonably priced this wine is as well.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

This moscato is not as bubbly as some I have had. i don't enjoy it as much as other brands
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now