BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
June C.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot is great because it's so affordable and you can try different wines you might not normally. They're moscato is good but can get to be too sweet after a few glasses
Malory V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoy many of the flavors this wine has to offer. I tend to use this particular flavor in a simple sangria consisting of a bottle of barefoot mascato, a bottle of peach snapps, a bag of frozen fruit and top it off with some sprite!
Elizabeth G.
Fishers, IN
Barefoot is a great alternative to pricey wines- great taste, very low cost. I'm not a wine snob by any means, but honestly Barefoot Moscato is comparable to any other moscato I've had in the past. I would definitely get it again, and I'd try their other blends, as well.
Tiffany W.
This was a nice replacement for a much more expensive cupcake moscato. It wasn't as sweet as the more expensive brand but was sweet enough (and affordable) to satisfy my palette. Great bottle of wine to take to a girls night out!
amanda K.
Covington, KY
A friend introduced me to Barefoot wines. I never had been a wine drinker, but this one was different. Smooth and sweet, completely my kind of relaxing night cap. Have a glass or a bottle. Priced from $5.50-$8.00 completely reasonable.
Dora G.
MESA, AZ
This is a very good wine, well compared to other cheap wines. Its sweet but not too sweet & its flavor is (in my opinion) similar to a white grape & peach juice. Delicious.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Barefoot is the ideal wine brand. Its inexpensive, delicious, and majority have twist off tops for easy access. Great to bring to girls nights or movie nights in. Moscato is definitely a sweeter wine, I enjoy their reisling as well.
Sarah C.
Charlottesville, VA
This shouldn't be allowed to be called "wine." It's sickeningly sweet and very formulaic. Not something that's been crafted, but rather been produced, like a soda. Only reason I'm not giving it an F is that it isn't the worst I've had - and its low price befits its low quality.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
This is by far the best bottle of $6 wine you could ever buy. I know most of the time when alcohol is involved cheaper isn't always better... this is not one of those times. Buy it! You WILL love it and you WILL be thanking yourself!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?