Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Teka B.
Teka B.

When you just need a cheap glass of wine...you can't got wrong with Barefoot wines....☺
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
De Witt, AR

One of my favorite wines! Good for the price and is just the right amount of sweetness
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Webster, TX

Sweet and refeshing! Perfect with some sweet bread cookies after the kids are in bed!!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Waldron, AR

Love me some barefoot Moscato! Perfect sweet white wine for a summer day #backyardBash
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV

My favorite of the barefoot collection. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my wine too.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.

Don't normally enjoy drinking wine, but this is actually pretty good. Goes down easily
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, Sc

Anything Barefoot is delicious. And a great price point. I love this fruity sweet wine
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD

Inexpensive but tasty for sure. I enjoy having a nice glass once in awhile after work!
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Eden Prairie, MN

Moscato is my absolute favorite, and this is my go-to wine because it tastes soo good!
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Woodsfield, Ohio

Sweet light and refreshing. My choice of moscato for over 6 years now. Purchase weekly
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now