BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dianne R.
This is one of my favorite moscatos around. It's light and sweet but not overly cloying. My one complaint, which is hardly a complaint but they don't have real corks so while I'm "drinking so that I can do cool cork projects" I'm collecting non-cork corks. Oh well, not everything in life is perfect...but the Moscato just about is!
Stephanie W.
Modesto, CA
I love a glass of cold Moscato at the end of a long day! Barefoot is great to have on hand and I typically have one or two bottles in my fridge on any give day. Whether you are sipping it at the end of the night to relax or pairing it with muddled strawberries and club soda at a summer barbeque, Barefoot is your go-to for Moscato!
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
My go-to wine for a girls night! It's delish and a great deal. Obviously it is not as nice as higher end wines but sets itself apart from other cheap wines by not tasting like pure sugar. Also love that it is so easy to find in stores, the majority of them carry this brand. It also helps that the bottle is super cute as well ;]
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I love Barefoot Moscato! My personal favorite is the Barefoot Red Moscato, it's fruity and very tasty! I love how this wine is delicious and very inexpensive. It does not taste as cheap as it costs though! This wine is very easy to find at most grocery and convenient stores in your area. It's light, refreshing and tastes wonderful!
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I love a glass of wine at the end of a long day at work. Especially when I am currently working 10-12 hour days...Barefoot Moscato doesn't taste too dry or strong, it has a sweet citrusy crisp taste, and it's affordable. Definitely the best Moscato I have had in this price range.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a good, cheap, and easy to find brand that is sweet with a little bit of bubble. It's great for a girl's night or mixing with different types of juices to make a fruity, bubbly cocktail.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I just joined the Barefoot family of drinks and let me tell you I will probably never go back! Every product I have drank of there's is delicious and I wish I had given them a chance sooner! I don't even like wine or champagne but ill drink a whole bottle of this brand to myself lol!
Nyetta D.
Columbia, MO
Absolutely my favorite brand. I actually like the Barefoot brand better than I like any of the more expensive names. Barefoot is always my go to and I actually have all my friends and family drinking it. Call me simple but this is what I drink most weekends, either to go clubbing or just to wind down after a crazy week.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
Love this wine. Love Barefoot in general. I am more than willing to pay a dollar more for quality wine like this. You can actually taste the difference between this brand and others like galo. This pairs nicely with fish and chicken. Its sweet enough that I find it appetizing and light enough to have multiple glasses.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?