Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC

I like white wine to be fruity and sweet. Can't go wrong with this wine and inexpensive.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY

If I am going to drink wine, this is my go to. I love the flavor and it's not expensive.
Katie D.
Katie D.

Moscato is the best and this is such a reasonably priced option that still tastes great!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Malvern, PA

One of my favorites. This moscato is extremely sweet. Tastes like juice, but I enjoy it.
Mistie M.
Mistie M.
Hermitage, AR

This is a sweet wine which I prefer! It has a good flavor. I like to drink it very cold.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.

I'm a moscato drinker. This is a good moscato tastes great and for the price it's great.
Rachal R.
Rachal R.

Very good inexpensive wine. If you enjoy sweet wines you will enjoy this. Best chilled.
Grace B.
Grace B.

I've tried the moscato by barefoot. Not that good. I've had cheaper better white wines.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Baker, MT

I enjoy this the taste but miss the fizz that other Moscatos have and Barefoot doesn't.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY

I personally think that Barefoot has the best affordable wines! Another amazing flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now