BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Such a refreshing, light wine. I think it's the perfect wine to pair with dinner, or just to have as a late afternoon or night cocktail. It's not overbearing or too dry and it really is the perfect wine.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love barefoot wines! Especially their moscato! This wine is not dry at all, it's a sweet wine. I love to have a glass while I'm cooking and with my supper. It's really good,
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Emma B.
Emma B.
One of my favorite wines! It's sweet and yummy. I'm not a super big fan of alcohol, but I do like this. It is super sweet. I like it cold. I've also put raspberries and strawberries in it before. Yum!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Barefoot Moscato is a nice casual wine. Although I prefer red wines, this is usually what I get when I go white. Barefoot is extremely affordable, but also tastes great.
Nai ūüĎĎ.
Nai ūüĎĎ.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a wine expert by any means but this was really good! Going to try and broaden my wine horizons!!!!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Very light and refreshing. Crisp and sweet. My go to wine when I want to relax and get the edge off after a long day
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Ellenton, FL
Although a bit sweet, this is a lovely and refreshing white wine. Carbonated just enough but not too much.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
My mother in law brought this for me to our Thanksgiving feast this past year and up till then I had never had barefoot brand. the crispness, tangy sweetness, n refreshing taste blew me away!! it made everything else seem obsolete!!
katherine c.
katherine c.
Decent inexpensive wine. Nice sweet and floral notes. Definitely good when you have to buy several bottles for a party or such
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?