Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Cambridge, OH

Moscoto is my favorite wine and barefoot is a great brand! Cheap. But doesn't taste cheap!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fridley, MN

Light and refreshing. Always a great price and normally on sale at my local liquor store.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

A very affordable wine for the sweet wine drinkers. Always good to have a bottle on hand.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Sacramento, CA

Moscato is my best friend, I actually have this in my fridge at the moment, a glass a day
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Chattahoochee, FL

Best wine I have ever had and the price is a plus too! You get quite a bit for your buck!
Nadia
Nadia
Murrieta, CA

I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine just is like juice. It's so light and sweet
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Abbeville, SC

Love love love the barefoot moscato!!!!! It pairs perfectly with any types of food!!!!!!!
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX

I did not like this wine at all!! Then again i don't like any wines. But this one was bad.
Shandra D.
Shandra D.
oxnard, ca

Light, sweet and crisp. Simple and smooth and always affordable! I like this one chilled!
Estela M.
Estela M.
Piqua, OH

Barefoot moscato is sweet and delicious even people that don't like wine really enjoy it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?