BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cassie A.
Twin Falls, ID
For a night with the girls when we will be drinking glass after glass, this is the wine I go to. It tastes amazing, it's sweet, and there isn't a lot of bubbly. Just how I like it!
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
TaWanna A.
Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Tarrah A.
Love this sweet inexpensive wine! Easy to drink with a group of gals and is light and refreshing. Wine doesn't have to cost a lot to taste good and this is an easy staple in the few wines I stock up on.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this wine, it is sweet and delicious and reasonably priced. It is light and crisp and good day or night with any type of meal. I prefer mine chilled and over ice.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Barefoot Moscato is a nice casual wine. Although I prefer red wines, this is usually what I get when I go white. Barefoot is extremely affordable, but also tastes great.
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX
I love barefoot. It's a great winter o have when you are chilling with your girls. It's not the best desert wine though. It's also not the kind of wine to drink if you want a quick pick me up. It take a whole bottle to do that.
Jill C.
This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine brand. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine, and I wish more bars had this available. But at least I can get it in all liquor stores, and supermarkets. Its soo yummy and easy to drink the whole bottle lol.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?