BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth M.
My husdand and I love it so sweet and a fruity taste love it. I try it with mild cheeses, fresh fruit. It's also very good with desserts like fruttart or you can skip them altogether and just have another glass of Moscato instead! and you
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Audrey R.
West Warren, MA
Moscato is the only wine I will drink, and this has to be my favorite. It's so light and crisp and tastes wonderful with any food I pair it with, usually have chicken or sometimes even a steak. I enjoy this wine because its sweet and isn't bitter like they sometimes can be. A+++
Kerrie s.
Fairborn, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down the most delicious wine in the grocery store! I hated all wines until i tried this one. The price on this wine is what is shocking, for the taste you would think this is $20+! Everyone will love this wine!
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
I am not an avid wine drinker. In fact, up until a couple years ago, I would even say that I HATED wine. That it, until I tried Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and it's light, crisp, and delicious! It's the ONLY wine I will drink!
Rachel C.
A delectable, light and sweet wine. Better than the red version. Slight sparkle to it and the opposite of extra dry champagne. Great for any wine lover or beginner drinkers.
Monica S.
Parlin, NJ
This is one of my favorite on-a-budget moscatos to have on a girls night. I'm not a fan of wines that are too sweet, but this one is sweet without being too much. Definitely a good wine for people that do not enjoy the taste of alcohol.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
amanda K.
Covington, KY
A friend introduced me to Barefoot wines. I never had been a wine drinker, but this one was different. Smooth and sweet, completely my kind of relaxing night cap. Have a glass or a bottle. Priced from $5.50-$8.00 completely reasonable.
June C.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?