Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

Have you guys tried this I love moscato be a of the fact that it's sweet. Love sweet wines
Aurora P.
Aurora P.
Peoria, IL

This is my favorite! I've used it in multiple mixed drinks and it's a great price as well.
Katie L.
Katie L.

Great Moscato! Even better when it is all gone!! Love the fruity taste and smooth texture!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

My favorite wine from the market? Nice flavor and doesn't give me a headache the next day.
Megan W.
Megan W.
North Augusta, SC

This is hands down my favorite wine its sweet and affordable! I would recommend to anyone.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Cambridge, OH

Moscoto is my favorite wine and barefoot is a great brand! Cheap. But doesn't taste cheap!
Jeni P.
Jeni P.

I love it it taste little bit like rose it's really smooth to drink it's really sweet wine
Allura L.
Allura L.
Horsham

Very intense alcohol flavor, a bit overwhelming in my opinion. Very cute packaging though.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

This is the only wine I'll drink! By far the best. Sweet and light. Not too dry or strong.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fridley, MN

Light and refreshing. Always a great price and normally on sale at my local liquor store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?