BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I like sweet wines. This is a great sweet drink, if you aren't into Reds. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite moscato!! It's perfectly sweet and I just love the taste ! It goes with any food for me ESP pastas
Erica T.
Erica T.
This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
A very affordable option to always have on hand, especially if you prefer sweeter wines. It's very light and easy on the stomach. I like having a glass after work or just when I need to chill out. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste. I would recommend this wine to friends and family.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
Nowadays Moscato is a little too sweet for me BUT Barefoot Moscato was always my go-to affordable white wine.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
My go to wine, every time. I really enjoy the taste and the sweetness of it. Very affordable too, I must say.
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
An inexpensive treat! I love a good glass of wine when I settle down in the tub for a few mommy minutes. This helps me escape shortly and go to my happy place. Which is a beach, with a much larger glass! lol!
Jess A.
Jess A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
If you are in college this is def your go to. Inexpensive wine and not bad for a girls night. Mix it up with a little of sprite and some fruit punch juice and you have yourself a perfect relaxing night drink!
Elvin P.
Elvin P.
Carbondale, IL
Low price and great taste! I love this wine and will always be a fan! All my friends love it too.
Megan R.
Megan R.
It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?