Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

My favorite wine. I love this. Goes with anything. Not too overpowering. Love the taste.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin, TX

Perfect for sangria! One of my favorite moscatos on the market! The flavor is delicious!
Kim P.
Kim P.

This is my go to wine! So sweet & tasty! It isn't pricey. A double bottle is just right.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

One of my favorite moscotos. It's a great taste and very inexpensive. Nice packaging too
Christie W.
Christie W.

Barefoot Moscato of any flavor is fantastic and affordable. This brand is my go to wine.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA

Delicious! Out of the majority of the barefoot products, the moscato one is in my top 3.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC

I like white wine to be fruity and sweet. Can't go wrong with this wine and inexpensive.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY

If I am going to drink wine, this is my go to. I love the flavor and it's not expensive.
Katie D.
Katie D.

Moscato is the best and this is such a reasonably priced option that still tastes great!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Malvern, PA

One of my favorites. This moscato is extremely sweet. Tastes like juice, but I enjoy it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now