BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I know, it's Moscato, it's supposed to be sweet, but there's a difference between a sweeter wine and a sugary beverage that gives you a headache after a single glass. If you're interested in a sweeter wine, try a riesling instead, but stay away from Barefoot brand. Cheap wine=headache
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
This is definitely my favorite choice of wine .I received it from a friend as a gift and I kind of over did it and drank the entire bottle myself , next day s horrible.but I love it and now I know my limits can't play with this wine . definitely turned me from the other wine brands .
Erika M.
Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
Heather L.
Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
tracy i.
This is my go to wine. Not only is the price right but you can find this wine pretty much anywhere. Which is a plus. I know sometimes finding a wine you like is hard. With barefoot thats not the case.
Tricia R.
Elliottsburg , PA
I love a great cool Mosocto , and this is a great one when u r in a hurry and need a picnic wine But if you have time to decide on a wine this is not for you!! Find one that isn't as sweet and bitter,,,,I can say this is good but if u have more money to spend then lets do that!!
Megan S.
Eugene, OR
I love Moscatos and this one is no exception. It has a very nice balance of sweetness....not too much but just enough. Its great for little get to gathers, bbq's, birthdays, etc. I love to drink it buy itself or mix it with fruit or some different juices. All around perfect wine.
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is usually on sale for about $7 for a large bottle where I live. For that price I don't really expect much but barefoot moscato goes above and beyond that expectation. This wine I could never get sick of and is one of the only kinds I buy. I highly recommend it!
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?