Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Notre Dame, IN

It's a good wine for the price. Very sweet and this is one of my favorite barefoot flavors.
Jenni H.
Jenni H.

Super smooth. Great taste. Bring this to dinner at friends all the time. Everyone loves it.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

Barefoot Moscato is by far one of the best wines that I've had. Sweet but not over bearing.
Candy J.
Candy J.
Jamestown, NY

My go to wine. I always keep several bottles on hand and they stock it at my legion for me.
Daina B.
Daina B.
Fort Bridger, WY

It was sweet and enjoyable. Reasonably priced, as well. Great for a beginning wine drinker.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC

I love this wine! It's the perfect amount of sweetness! The price is really affordable too!
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Fort Riley, KS

This is a classic lol I mean you can't beat the price for what you get the pink is good too
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Moscato wines are so delicious and sweet and crisp. there refreshing and light and so good.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL

Love the taste! Very easily available at several stores I frequent, and the price is great!
Nzinga D.
Nzinga D.
Troy, NY

A very sweet wine can get a big bottle for about 10$ at least in nyc. Very smooth tasting.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?