Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Riley G.
Riley G.

This is my favorite cheap wine brand to buy. Good flavors, not too sweet and great price!
Denis B.
Denis B.
Las Vegas, Nv

This one is perfect for Thanksgiving.
It isn't taste strong, so will be good with turkey!
Nadia
Nadia
Murrieta, CA

I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine just is like juice. It's so light and sweet
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Beaumont, CA

Delicious and refreshing. Light and good for those who don't like strong tasting alcohol.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Seaford, DE

Barefoot wines are basically the only wines we drink. We really like that they are sweet.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.

Amazing wine taste great I love the crisp taste and the smoothness of it would recommend
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Very light, nice summer drink to have by the pool.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Louisville, KY

Very sweet tasting. Light and bubble so you almost feel like you're drinking champagne 🥂
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lethbridge, AB

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite low cost wines. I enjoy the taste and the price.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

My favorite wine. I love this. Goes with anything. Not too overpowering. Love the taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now