Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This was one of my favorite wines at one time. It's a riesling which is sweet. So if you like sweet wine you'll like this.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Harrisburg, PA
Barefoot moscato is good if you like cheap wine from a liquor store. I prefer buying from wineries but the flavor is good.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
This wine is a good price and it tastes good for how much it costs. I like the taste and I would definitely buy it again!
Amarantha F.
Amarantha F.
Cullman, AL
I like this wine just because it's not that strong and it has a good taste to it but it's also not the best. Plus I'm not a big fan of wine.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I just joined the Barefoot family of drinks and let me tell you I will probably never go back! Every product I have drank of there's is delicious and I wish I had given them a chance sooner! I don't even like wine or champagne but ill drink a whole bottle of this brand to myself lol!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I find the Barefoot Moscato too be very very sweet and fruity tasting, but I have plenty of friends who swear by this wine
joanna b.
joanna b.
Las vegas, NV
This is delicious. I like that it has a sweet flavor. It's nice to have to just relax. It goes well with dinner as well.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
For a super cheap Moscato it's pretty good. The price point makes it worth it. Even has a regular cork not a twist off.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?