BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
amanda K.
Covington, KY
A friend introduced me to Barefoot wines. I never had been a wine drinker, but this one was different. Smooth and sweet, completely my kind of relaxing night cap. Have a glass or a bottle. Priced from $5.50-$8.00 completely reasonable.
Tiffany W.
This was a nice replacement for a much more expensive cupcake moscato. It wasn't as sweet as the more expensive brand but was sweet enough (and affordable) to satisfy my palette. Great bottle of wine to take to a girls night out!
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Elizabeth G.
Fishers, IN
Barefoot is a great alternative to pricey wines- great taste, very low cost. I'm not a wine snob by any means, but honestly Barefoot Moscato is comparable to any other moscato I've had in the past. I would definitely get it again, and I'd try their other blends, as well.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
This is by far the best bottle of $6 wine you could ever buy. I know most of the time when alcohol is involved cheaper isn't always better... this is not one of those times. Buy it! You WILL love it and you WILL be thanking yourself!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I love moscato, but this had a weird taste to me. I've had some low cost moscatos that have been absolutely FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, this was a case of getting what you pay for.
Malory V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoy many of the flavors this wine has to offer. I tend to use this particular flavor in a simple sangria consisting of a bottle of barefoot mascato, a bottle of peach snapps, a bag of frozen fruit and top it off with some sprite!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Barefoot Moscato should be a staple in every woman's fridge. It's inexpensive, it's sweet with a slight sparkle, and it's delicious. I'm more of a Pinot Grigo gal myself, but when I'm in the mood for a sweet white, this does the trick.
June C.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Barefoot is the ideal wine brand. Its inexpensive, delicious, and majority have twist off tops for easy access. Great to bring to girls nights or movie nights in. Moscato is definitely a sweeter wine, I enjoy their reisling as well.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?