BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
I love wine and especially Moscato. It has a special place in my heart. (Not kidding) Barefeet is one of the best that offers Moscato. It's sweet but won't give you a sugar rush. Perfect for any gathering and full of flavor. I enjoy mines with Colby Jack, Gouda, and Gorgonzola cheese drizzled with a little honey and a box of Wheat Thins.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
While I love Barefoot and think that it is always great for the price, the moscato is a little bit too sweet, I think, for me. I definitely still enjoyed it and drank it, though, and I think that it tastes great by itself or paired with a meal.
Alicia S.
This is delicious! It makes a lovely party "punch" if you mix it with 7up/sprite and your favorite flavor of fruit juice concentrate. If you want it less sweet, add sparkling water instead of soda! Perfect for craft night, girl's night, or just spoiling yourself! You'll get rave reviews!
Shelbi R.
Drank this once and never again. My friends buy this because they believe it is good and I question what they know. It is awful, watery, no flavor. Splurge a little bit when buying wine, you will find that you will enjoy drinking it and serving it to guests.

It is amazing when I bring a good bottle around those who think they know wine, they all of a sudden are opened up into a world where flavor and quality is better than the 5 dollar last minute gas station find.
Lindsay G.
Worcester, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to bring to a bbq, beach outing, or picnic! It is the epitome of a spring and summer wine. It is light, sweet and has just the right amount of bubbles. My favorite thing to have it with is BBQ chicken or shrimp. It goes down easy so be careful, or before you know it you'll have had the whole bottle!
Amanda S.
When they state Wine Brand of the Year! They mean it. When it comes to drinking wine or wanting to taste wine it doesn’t have to cost a lot. It’s good, crisp, and sweeter than the Riesling.! Best served chilled, this scrumptious wine is great to drink in Summertime, on the porch, in the kitchen, alone, for relaxing or with friends! Best thing about it besides being inexpensive AND refreshingly delicious is it comes in many forms: get it in minis, pink, red or bubbly!
Hillary T.
Atlanta , GA
I love moscato, it's my favorite type of wine. I do not like barefoot though. It has a good flavor, but it is semi carbonated almost like a champagne. I don't like that it's carbonated. So if that's your thing, you may love it because it does have a good traditionally sweet moscato flavor.
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH
I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This is my go-to wine. Easy to drink alone or with foods. Nice fruity character. You cannot go wrong bringing this to a get together. In my area the smaller bottle runs under $10, and the larger under $15.
Kourtney S.
Super affordable wine that is sweet but not too sweet. Sometimes moscatos can be way too sweet, but this one is pretty good. It's a good one to start with for anyone who is starting to drink wine because it won't have the bitterness of other types of wines and is also cheap so you won't feel like you wasted a bunch of money if you don't like it. It's super yummy chilled and pared with fruit.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?