BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Mia-Angelica L.
Mia-Angelica L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Smooth, sweet, & crisp is the best way to describe this Moscato by Barefoot. It's the one I gravitate to most!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX
This is good it has a sweet crisp taste but still a little tart. I gave it 4 stars because I like a really sweet taste .
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX
I'm not much of an alcohol drinker ,not because I am a pride but simply because I hate the Taste of alcohol . Either to sweet or to strong. BUT this wine has been the only alcohol I have seemed to enjoy! Closer to the sweet side like 8 bucks at Walmart too!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Yum! My go to wine, especially for girls night! I'm not a big wine drinker but I really like Barefoot and a couple of their types, also their price is great! Available is most stores too.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite! I enjoy this brand and type of wine so much. I like sweet wine and this is one of them. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet though crisp, fruity, and delish!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious. And for the price, you cannot beat it. This is always my go to wine!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I like sweet wines. This is a great sweet drink, if you aren't into Reds. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite moscato!! It's perfectly sweet and I just love the taste ! It goes with any food for me ESP pastas
Erica T.
Erica T.
This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?