Add a Photo

Photos (61)
ashlee j.
ashlee j.
Independence, MO

This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.

Don't normally enjoy drinking wine, but this is actually pretty good. Goes down easily
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Fort Smith, AR

Hands down my favorite bottles Moscato. Enjoy this every night. Best moscato out there
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA

All of the moscato wines, including the spritzers are yummy!!! Reasonably priced, too.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Peoria, AZ

Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet, fruity, and I never get tired of drinking it!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Webster, TX

Sweet and refeshing! Perfect with some sweet bread cookies after the kids are in bed!!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD

Inexpensive but tasty for sure. I enjoy having a nice glass once in awhile after work!
Jenny s.
Jenny s.

I really didn't like the taste at all. It was 20 dollars & I knew it was a good drink.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Waldron, AR

Love me some barefoot Moscato! Perfect sweet white wine for a summer day #backyardBash
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX

Definitely my go to. Favorite wine for a low price. Should definitely give this a try.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now