BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good value wine. Has a nice and pleasant sweet flavor. I didn't have any bad aftertaste at all. Overall this is a smooth great tasting wine. I will most likely purchase this again.
Jennelle L.
When I'm looking for a fun wine I most likely turn to a Moscato. I love the sweetness of this Moscato. Love that it's easily found in any store and a great buy. This is my go to wine to take to a summer BBQ and makes a great wine punch!
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I can't afford to buy super expensive wine and so my go-to is Barefoot simply because it is cheap. Aside from how affordable it is, this moscato tastes very sweet which I absolutely love! It's perfect for a girls night in and for those who don't really like the taste of wine.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Jeffery W.
This Barefoot wine is so tasty and affordable and another one of my go-to wines. I enjoy the sweetness which some others don't quite match. You get a pretty good deal for what you're getting and Barefoot is usually carried in many places so you never have to miss out on it.
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL
If your looking for a nice cheap bottle of sweet wine.... This ones the best! I work somewhere where I have the opportunity to try hundreds of bottles of wine that are priced from $5-100 and I still enjoy the Barefoot Moscato! I say try it if you haven't.... You'll only waste $5!
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously this is the only wine I ever buy. The taste is so good, if you like a sweeter not so dry wine. The first brand I have tried an the only one I buy. I have tried others, but this is my brand. I bought it, because the price is right
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
This is a great tasting, very inexpensive wine. I actually keep a couple of bottles of red wine Moscato in my fridge for my Sunday evening drink with my hubby while we watch our shows. It's also great with a pasta dish. Cheers to all!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?