Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kate A.
Kate A.

This is one of my favorite wines it is very affordable and it tastes so good I buy regularly
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Orting, WA

This is very refreshing. It's not to sweet and has a nice taste to it. Great for summer time
Equannie L.
Equannie L.

I love this stuff it's a really good price and with a pretty wine glass over ice and fruit 💟
Tara T.
Tara T.

Love moscato this is the perfect beach day item! Great flavor and nice looking bottle yummy!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Kettering , Oh

This is about the only wine I like to drink. Has a good taste to it and appealing packaging.
laura T.
laura T.

Decently priced moscato. Tastes good and is a fun adult beverage. Available at most stores.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

Barefoot Moscato is by far one of the best wines that I've had. Sweet but not over bearing.
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Wimauma, Fl

My favorite go to moscato. Love the taste of this wine compared to other brands I've tried.
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Notre Dame, IN

It's a good wine for the price. Very sweet and this is one of my favorite barefoot flavors.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA

Cheap and delicious! You can never go wrong with anything Barefoot and any type of Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?