BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I would absolutely give this a strong A rating. The price versus the flavor is a true shock! This stuff is good for way less than $10!! That is crazy. I believe I paid $5.50 for this the last time I purchased it. I have paid way more for a wine that I hated. I will definitely purchase this again!
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH
I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
My friends and I have tried many different types of wine and were never fans. It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked! This is ONLY kind of wine we like...nay - LOVE! We have even tried branching out to other brands and they're just not the same... Barefoot all the way!
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
As a person who is not too fond of dry wines, this is my favorite. Barefoot Moscato isn't expensive at all and it still has a great taste. Its not too too sweet. It is the perfect mixture of a white sweet and even on the champagne side. I like to have a glass with a little bit of ice to keep it chilled.
Jamie T.
White wine is the way to go! And you can't go wrong with a Moscato! However since I've discovered "sparkling" white wine (Primo Amore Moscato) to be exact (thank you Olive Garden!) I haven't had barefoot as much. But it's always a go to wine if I can't find the sparkling wine I am looking for!
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Barefoot wines have proven to be quite delicious for literally close to no dinero. I am not a SUPER fan of sweet wine, but I have tried this. It tastes great! If you like sweet white wines or dessert wines, this guy is for you. And with it being so cheap, you can afford to possibly not like it!
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm definitely a wine girl, and Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands! I love quite a few of their white wines, but I think the Moscato might be my favorite. It's a close tie between the Moscato and the White Zinfandel. I love that this wine is not very expensive at all, but it tastes just as good as more expensive wine that I've had! Love it!
Christie S.
Evansville , IN
Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?