Add a Photo

Photos (61)
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Very light, nice summer drink to have by the pool.
Mistie M.
Mistie M.
Hermitage, AR

This is a sweet wine which I prefer! It has a good flavor. I like to drink it very cold.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

My fav. I drink this when I need to wind Day from a long day at work and with the kids.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC

My favorite wine to get when I'm on a budget. It's really delicious and goes down easy.
Teka B.
Teka B.

When you just need a cheap glass of wine...you can't got wrong with Barefoot wines....☺
Grace B.
Grace B.

I've tried the moscato by barefoot. Not that good. I've had cheaper better white wines.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY

I personally think that Barefoot has the best affordable wines! Another amazing flavor.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I tried this wine a while back and I did not like it one bit. It was too bitter for me.
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
De Witt, AR

One of my favorite wines! Good for the price and is just the right amount of sweetness
Jenny s.
Jenny s.

I really didn't like the taste at all. It was 20 dollars & I knew it was a good drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now