BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
June C.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Dakotah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not much of a sweet lover when it comes to wine, they always make my belly hurt. I didn't find that to be the case with Barefoot Mascato. If you're like me, it helps if it's chilled or with a few ice cubes to dull the sweetness. It's a great choice, very reasonably priced!
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My go to wine for any occasion. Its sweet and fruity and really refreshing. Plus barefoot is on the cheaper end of wines so your not paying too much for good quality wine.
Dora G.
MESA, AZ
This is a very good wine, well compared to other cheap wines. Its sweet but not too sweet & its flavor is (in my opinion) similar to a white grape & peach juice. Delicious.
Kia S.
Raleigh, NC
Probably the grossest thing I've ever tasted. I went to a dinner party and we were all talking when someone asked to open the bottle she brought. I'd never had Moscato before but the others raved about it. I still don't understand why people think this is good wine. I've been drinking wine for years and this is just terrible.
Malory V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoy many of the flavors this wine has to offer. I tend to use this particular flavor in a simple sangria consisting of a bottle of barefoot mascato, a bottle of peach snapps, a bag of frozen fruit and top it off with some sprite!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot is great because it's so affordable and you can try different wines you might not normally. They're moscato is good but can get to be too sweet after a few glasses
Moniqua S.
I had a sample of this wine at my local liquor store, and I had to buy a bottle. It fit all my needs - cheap, sweet, and delightful. Perfect for the summer, or even sitting by the fire in the winter. I truly recommend this Moscato!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Barefoot Moscato should be a staple in every woman's fridge. It's inexpensive, it's sweet with a slight sparkle, and it's delicious. I'm more of a Pinot Grigo gal myself, but when I'm in the mood for a sweet white, this does the trick.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?