Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tyler W.
Tyler W.
Canton, OH

The smoothest moscato around! My wife and I enjoy some every week for enjoyment. So good!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I used the Barefoot moscato to make strawberry moscato Popsicles and they were incredible
Brook F.
Brook F.

It was very delicious. A fruity, light wine that had a very nice taste, and I enjoyed it.
Gina T.
Gina T.

Just enough sweetness for me and my husband! We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Rae N.
Rae N.

The taste is alright. It's definitely affordable but it's not the best moscato out there.
Estela M.
Estela M.
Piqua, OH

Barefoot moscato is sweet and delicious even people that don't like wine really enjoy it.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Abbeville, SC

Love love love the barefoot moscato!!!!! It pairs perfectly with any types of food!!!!!!!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This is a pretty good tasting moscato. It's very affordable. It's definitely worth a try.
Shandra D.
Shandra D.
oxnard , ca

Light, sweet and crisp. Simple and smooth and always affordable! I like this one chilled!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

A very affordable wine for the sweet wine drinkers. Always good to have a bottle on hand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now