BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Mary A.
If you like sweet white wine - this is for you! It is made in Austrlia, it is made of grapes called "Moscato". It is pretty inexpensive so it is perfect for a wine party with girlfriends.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my go-to wine! It's light and sweet, but not too sweet. It's mainly a casual wine, and it not too expensive. I wouldn't drink it for extremely fancy parties, but it works well for casual dinners!
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Reagan M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my all time favorite wine choice. It isn't as sweet as their resiling but isn't as bitter as the chardonnay. The brand is affordable but doesn't taste cheap/ This is the ultimate girls night wine.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
I am not an avid wine drinker. In fact, up until a couple years ago, I would even say that I HATED wine. That it, until I tried Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and it's light, crisp, and delicious! It's the ONLY wine I will drink!
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously this is the only wine I ever buy. The taste is so good, if you like a sweeter not so dry wine. The first brand I have tried an the only one I buy. I have tried others, but this is my brand. I bought it, because the price is right
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?