Add a Photo

Photos (64)
LaShana C.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the taste of moscato especially after a long day or week of work. Or I'll drink a glass with a nice home cooked meal.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Monument, OR
I love this wine with a mixer such as sprite or cranberry juice. It is sweet, and doesn't have the dry bitter taste as some wines do.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
Alice K.
Alice K.
This is fine as a cheap quick drink. But cannot be compared with something over the $10 range. Good for the price though.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This was one of my favorite wines at one time. It's a riesling which is sweet. So if you like sweet wine you'll like this.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Harrisburg, PA
Barefoot moscato is good if you like cheap wine from a liquor store. I prefer buying from wineries but the flavor is good.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
This wine is a good price and it tastes good for how much it costs. I like the taste and I would definitely buy it again!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Amarantha F.
Amarantha F.
Cullman, AL
I like this wine just because it's not that strong and it has a good taste to it but it's also not the best. Plus I'm not a big fan of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?