BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I love this wine because I'm a big fan of sweet wines. It's inexpensive, so I'm able to always have a bottle or two on hand. It also makes an excellent sangria with oranges and strawberries...it's really refreshing on a hot, summer day!
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great peachy flavor! Love the light smooth taste! And it's an amazing value! It's also a trusted brand and can easily be found in grocery stores. The bottle itself is very cute. One of my favorite brands
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
I love Moscato! Barefoot makes a nice tasting and affordable option. When I'm overwhelmed in the wine section and I want something sweet without breaking the bank, this is a perfect choice. The Pink and Red versions are really great too!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I try to always have this wine at my house. Everyone I know drinks it and prefers it over anything else. It can be paired with any courses of dinner, lunch, or just a simple glass of wine. It is my favorite.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
I only drink white wine and this is one of my favorites because it's not expensive at all and tastes amazing! When you're a college student on a budget sometimes this is the wine to get when you need to come home and relax from a long day!
Emily M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine! It's great to mix with frozen raspberries to make punch for bachelorette parties or baby showers! It's super inexpensive and easily found! Try it out!!
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?