BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
I am not much of a wine drinker but was turned on to Moscato when a resturant sampled it to me. I never found a brand that I truly loved until Barefoot Moscato Wine was served at my Thanksgiving Dinner. I can truly say this is my favorite wine. It's not too sweet but just sweet enough. Also, I am not much of a wine drinker but really enjoy this wine.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL
Barefoot brand wines are great for picnics and also for cooking light. They are affordable and will satisfy the novice wine drinker and sometimes even be appreciated by those that know the better boutique and vineyard aged wines. Barefoot brand wines are great with light lunches , salads, and sometimes just for sipping in summer while on the porch!
Bea B.
Ravenna, OH
My husband and I are wine drinkers and we got a wine package at a Bed and Breakfast and this was the wine they presented to us. I was not impressed and when we went to drink the wine I was absolutely disgusted. We paid quite a bit of money for that package to be presented with this 'cheap' wine.
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY
I absolutely love me some wine. My favorite is Moscato, so of course i would be bias to this kind of wine. It has amazing flavor and not too expensive either. I like a lot of other flavors of bare foots wines all is great but the mascato is the best.
Sara W.
Ona, WV
For a cheap bottle of Moscato it really does hit the spot! I use to drink this frequently. It does not have that woody after taste that many cheap brands have. I highly recommend buying this brand if you're on a budget, but want something that doesn't taste cheap. This is definitely a sweet wine.
Claire O.
You can never go wrong with picking up a bottle of Barefoot's classic Moscato! it's a refreshing sweet white wine! whether you're staying in watching a movie, or crafting with your best girlfriends, you won't be upset that this wine was a part of it all!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
Barefoot moscato is the first wine I've ever had and 6 years later I'm still drinking it so it must be doing something right. It's light it's cheap and it does not upset my stomach. No bitter taste, must wines are gross to me but I love this. I would buy again prolly on my next night off lol
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?