Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY

If I am going to drink wine, this is my go to. I love the flavor and it's not expensive.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Louisville, KY

Very sweet tasting. Light and bubble so you almost feel like you're drinking champagne 🥂
Christie W.
Christie W.

Barefoot Moscato of any flavor is fantastic and affordable. This brand is my go to wine.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

One of my favorite moscotos. It's a great taste and very inexpensive. Nice packaging too
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA

Delicious! Out of the majority of the barefoot products, the moscato one is in my top 3.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.

Amazing wine taste great I love the crisp taste and the smoothness of it would recommend
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

My favorite wine. I love this. Goes with anything. Not too overpowering. Love the taste.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Malvern, PA

One of my favorites. This moscato is extremely sweet. Tastes like juice, but I enjoy it.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.

I'm a moscato drinker. This is a good moscato tastes great and for the price it's great.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia, PA

My fav. I drink this when I need to wind Day from a long day at work and with the kids.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now