Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Megan R.
Megan R.

This is a great brand of moscato for the price. It's sweet and you can have it with anything.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lexington, KY

This is my go to wine. I've drank so many bottles of this. It's on the sweeter side. Love it!
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

I love trying different brands of moscato wine. This one sure didn't disappoint. It's lovely!
Christine L.
Christine L.

This wine is my absolute favorite wine. this is what got me hooked on Moscato and sweet wines
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

This a great affordable option for moscato lovers. It's super cheap and doesn't taste too bad
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville

I love this wine. It's my favorite and it's not expensive. I would love to try more of them.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Orting, WA

This is very refreshing. It's not to sweet and has a nice taste to it. Great for summer time
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Sarasota

This Muscato is a very good dessert wine. I like to enjoy a glass while watching the sunset.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Jackson, SC

Moscato is amazing and barefoot is a Great brand name to buy. I will definitely keep buying.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?