BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
This is a great tasting, very inexpensive wine. I actually keep a couple of bottles of red wine Moscato in my fridge for my Sunday evening drink with my hubby while we watch our shows. It's also great with a pasta dish. Cheers to all!
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
A delectable, light and sweet wine. Better than the red version. Slight sparkle to it and the opposite of extra dry champagne. Great for any wine lover or beginner drinkers.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Moscato is one of my favorite wines and this one is great and super affordable. It's not heavy or thick like some cheaper wines. It is really lite and crisp and fruity. I would definitely recommend it for someone who doesn't like dry bitter wines.
Kerrie s.
Fairborn, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down the most delicious wine in the grocery store! I hated all wines until i tried this one. The price on this wine is what is shocking, for the taste you would think this is $20+! Everyone will love this wine!
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL
If your looking for a nice cheap bottle of sweet wine.... This ones the best! I work somewhere where I have the opportunity to try hundreds of bottles of wine that are priced from $5-100 and I still enjoy the Barefoot Moscato! I say try it if you haven't.... You'll only waste $5!
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I can't afford to buy super expensive wine and so my go-to is Barefoot simply because it is cheap. Aside from how affordable it is, this moscato tastes very sweet which I absolutely love! It's perfect for a girls night in and for those who don't really like the taste of wine.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
So know that this is a cheap wine and moscato in general is sweet, but this is like the mother load of sweet wine! I love it when you just want to have a cheap glass of wine, a crappy romantic comedy and girl time! This is perfect for it!
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Barefoot wine is my favorite brand of wine. Its price is very reasonable. The taste of this Moscoto is sweet and smooth. Not bitter at all. I can find this at any grocery store, or Target, Walmart or drug store. Its available everywhere.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
I am not an avid wine drinker. In fact, up until a couple years ago, I would even say that I HATED wine. That it, until I tried Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and it's light, crisp, and delicious! It's the ONLY wine I will drink!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?