Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Much too sweet for my taste, but my old roommate used to love this stuff. If you don't really like wine, this might be the thing for you
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I could drink this with every meal! So sweet and a very good price also. Tastes as good as some of the more expensive brands.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
My go to wine. Cheap and tasty. I like it best cold but it isn't awful if it isn't. Great for a nice relaxing evening at home
Kinsey V.
Kinsey V.
Hudson, FL
It's not the best "cheap" moscato out there, but it is good in a pinch. It's a little more bitter, then your typical moscato.
Tiff F.
Tiff F.
Ocala, FL
Barefoot is a great wine from every day to having friends over or a party. The flavors are great and the price is even better
caprice f.
caprice f.
Bloomington, IL
I love this wine this was the first wine I ever tasted and now I love every time am in the mood for wine barefoot moscato is my go to.
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Great for a cheap date night at home or just to have after a long day. Great taste! Not bitter at all. Sweet is my favorite.
Kaya R.
Kaya R.
Northridge , CA
Great cheap bottle of wine! Tastes great and does the job! Goes well with everything. My go to when I've had a horrible day.
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
A smooth and sweet taste. One of my favorites that's always available at the store and is reasonably priced too.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Riverview, FL
I usually use this in my sangria :) it's sweet but also not over powering. It's great with some fruit in it and totally affordable :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?