Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,709 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Such a great wine and the price is great. I love adding slice strawberries to my glass to add extra flavor.
This is my all time favorite wine. I am very picky with all types of alcohol. With wine, it must be sweet and this one definitely is.
Barefoot is great because it's so affordable and you can try different wines you might not normally. They're moscato is good but can get to be too sweet after a few glasses
It's moscato, it's a sweet and refreshing. I use it mostly to make sweet sangria's, or a summer drink.
Love the taste! Very easily available at several stores I frequent, and the price is great!
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Nice and smooth flavor. If you are looking for something light to drink this is the one to go to. Affordable too
What a great go to affordable wine. Perfect for summer wine and cheese nights with the girls. Definitely on the sweet side.
This wine is sweet and crisp. It's a perfect balance for fruits and making sangrias. It's yummy all on it's own.
I absolutely love this wine. It's best served cool. This is the kind of wine you have chilled in the fridge once you get home from work. It's nice and refreshing and the great part is that it's one of the inexpensive wines. 😊
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos