BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Barefoot wine is my favorite brand of wine. Its price is very reasonable. The taste of this Moscoto is sweet and smooth. Not bitter at all. I can find this at any grocery store, or Target, Walmart or drug store. Its available everywhere.
Kapua H.
Kailua, HI
This is a great, inexpensive wine. I love that it's sweet and smooth. The original moscato is delicious, but I enjoy the Barefoot Pink Moscato and Barefoot Red Moscato more. These are my go tos for Friday night after work. At $4.88 a bottle from Walmart, you can't go wrong!
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Elizabeth M.
My husdand and I love it so sweet and a fruity taste love it. I try it with mild cheeses, fresh fruit. It's also very good with desserts like fruttart or you can skip them altogether and just have another glass of Moscato instead! and you
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
I am not an avid wine drinker. In fact, up until a couple years ago, I would even say that I HATED wine. That it, until I tried Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and it's light, crisp, and delicious! It's the ONLY wine I will drink!
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
So know that this is a cheap wine and moscato in general is sweet, but this is like the mother load of sweet wine! I love it when you just want to have a cheap glass of wine, a crappy romantic comedy and girl time! This is perfect for it!
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.