BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my go-to wine! It's light and sweet, but not too sweet. It's mainly a casual wine, and it not too expensive. I wouldn't drink it for extremely fancy parties, but it works well for casual dinners!
Dara P.
Katy , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great peachy flavor! Love the light smooth taste! And it's an amazing value! It's also a trusted brand and can easily be found in grocery stores. The bottle itself is very cute. One of my favorite brands
Sabrina A.
I'm mostly writing this review because I just found out they come in one serving bottles and that is just plain AWESOME. Barefoot tastes great for how inexpensive it is and, while it can be on the sweet side, the moscato is my favorite.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA
This was my favorite wine for the longest time and I have made many friends begin to like wine by giving them a glass of this. While my pallet has certainly expanded I do still enjoy a glass of this when lounging outside on a hot summer day. I also love making a summer sangria with this, YUM! Another positive is the great price :)
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Robin S.
Yucaipa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If your going to be with the crazy family all day definitely gotta get dunk. Barefoot is perfect because it's delicious and cheap do more than one bottle won't break the bank
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Monica S.
Parlin, NJ
This is one of my favorite on-a-budget moscatos to have on a girls night. I'm not a fan of wines that are too sweet, but this one is sweet without being too much. Definitely a good wine for people that do not enjoy the taste of alcohol.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
A delectable, light and sweet wine. Better than the red version. Slight sparkle to it and the opposite of extra dry champagne. Great for any wine lover or beginner drinkers.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
Naomi M.
When is the perfect occasion for barefoot moscoto
Alicia L.