BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
A delectable, light and sweet wine. Better than the red version. Slight sparkle to it and the opposite of extra dry champagne. Great for any wine lover or beginner drinkers.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously this is the only wine I ever buy. The taste is so good, if you like a sweeter not so dry wine. The first brand I have tried an the only one I buy. I have tried others, but this is my brand. I bought it, because the price is right
Monica S.
Parlin, NJ
This is one of my favorite on-a-budget moscatos to have on a girls night. I'm not a fan of wines that are too sweet, but this one is sweet without being too much. Definitely a good wine for people that do not enjoy the taste of alcohol.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Jennelle L.
When I'm looking for a fun wine I most likely turn to a Moscato. I love the sweetness of this Moscato. Love that it's easily found in any store and a great buy. This is my go to wine to take to a summer BBQ and makes a great wine punch!
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
So know that this is a cheap wine and moscato in general is sweet, but this is like the mother load of sweet wine! I love it when you just want to have a cheap glass of wine, a crappy romantic comedy and girl time! This is perfect for it!
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?