BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously this is the only wine I ever buy. The taste is so good, if you like a sweeter not so dry wine. The first brand I have tried an the only one I buy. I have tried others, but this is my brand. I bought it, because the price is right
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
A delectable, light and sweet wine. Better than the red version. Slight sparkle to it and the opposite of extra dry champagne. Great for any wine lover or beginner drinkers.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Audrey R.
West Warren, MA
Moscato is the only wine I will drink, and this has to be my favorite. It's so light and crisp and tastes wonderful with any food I pair it with, usually have chicken or sometimes even a steak. I enjoy this wine because its sweet and isn't bitter like they sometimes can be. A+++
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Moscato is one of my favorite wines and this one is great and super affordable. It's not heavy or thick like some cheaper wines. It is really lite and crisp and fruity. I would definitely recommend it for someone who doesn't like dry bitter wines.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?