BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Jennelle L.
When I'm looking for a fun wine I most likely turn to a Moscato. I love the sweetness of this Moscato. Love that it's easily found in any store and a great buy. This is my go to wine to take to a summer BBQ and makes a great wine punch!
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Sabrina A.
I'm mostly writing this review because I just found out they come in one serving bottles and that is just plain AWESOME. Barefoot tastes great for how inexpensive it is and, while it can be on the sweet side, the moscato is my favorite.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
This is a great tasting, very inexpensive wine. I actually keep a couple of bottles of red wine Moscato in my fridge for my Sunday evening drink with my hubby while we watch our shows. It's also great with a pasta dish. Cheers to all!
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL
If your looking for a nice cheap bottle of sweet wine.... This ones the best! I work somewhere where I have the opportunity to try hundreds of bottles of wine that are priced from $5-100 and I still enjoy the Barefoot Moscato! I say try it if you haven't.... You'll only waste $5!
Monica T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This a very light and sweet wine. The price is very reasonable and is a good weeknight wine. I like to grab a glass when I come home from work to drink while i am cooking dinner.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?