BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Oh how I love my Moscato!! I was introduced to the Barefoot Moscato about 6 years ago and now I always have a bottle in my fridge. Very sweet and refreshing, easy to drink. It isn't too bitter or too sour. Love the taste!! Best when very cold
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my go-to wine! It's light and sweet, but not too sweet. It's mainly a casual wine, and it not too expensive. I wouldn't drink it for extremely fancy parties, but it works well for casual dinners!
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Serena H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great wine for summer nights chilled with fruit.A must have at a girls get together and a great smooth taste to it.a really good price depending on what size you get as well.
Courtney G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Heavin M.
Sherwood , OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Amanda Z.
If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Megan A.
SEYMOUR, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Okay, it's fabulous. And cheap. Cheap and fabulous, two of my favorite things. I can honestly say I always have a bottle of BareFoot Moscato chilling in my fridge and even some of my most wine-educated friends will ask for a glass. It's fruity and sweet with a nice crisp finish. Perfect.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I love this wine because I'm a big fan of sweet wines. It's inexpensive, so I'm able to always have a bottle or two on hand. It also makes an excellent sangria with oranges and strawberries...it's really refreshing on a hot, summer day!
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Wine anyone?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Yesenia M.
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?

Walmart