Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Denis B.
Denis B.
Las Vegas, Nv

This one is perfect for Thanksgiving.
It isn't taste strong, so will be good with turkey!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This is a pretty good tasting moscato. It's very affordable. It's definitely worth a try.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

This moscato is not as bubbly as some I have had. i don't enjoy it as much as other brands
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Seaford, DE

Barefoot wines are basically the only wines we drink. We really like that they are sweet.
Shandra D.
Shandra D.
oxnard, ca

Light, sweet and crisp. Simple and smooth and always affordable! I like this one chilled!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I used the Barefoot moscato to make strawberry moscato Popsicles and they were incredible
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

My favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. I love how reasonably priced this wine is as well.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin, TX

Perfect for sangria! One of my favorite moscatos on the market! The flavor is delicious!
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Very light, nice summer drink to have by the pool.
Katie D.
Katie D.

Moscato is the best and this is such a reasonably priced option that still tastes great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now