Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sara P.
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super sweet and refreshing. Good for parties and relaxing with the girls, or watching a movie in the summer.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
This a light, refreshing wine that is just sweet enough. It is a delicious wine at a bargain price. I always buy Barefoot wines.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
MISSION, TX
Reasonably priced, but you get your monies worth. Crisp fruity taste, a bit musky for my liking, but good if you're on a budget.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Napoleon, OH
This is my favorite wine. It is cheap and I love the flavor. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I drink a couple bottles a month
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
This is always delicious when I want something sweet to just wine down and relax. Good for people who aren't big wine drinkers.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Fort Myers, FL
This wine is a good deal for the price. If you're looking to stay at a reasonable price, this is the wine to choose.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
I love this wine! Light, sweet and oh so refreshing. Try it chilled in the freezer for 20 minutes. No bitterness and goes with any meal.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
Can't never have to many of these. I love the sweet taste and is a smooth ride down. I definitely keep a bottle of this at home
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Much too sweet for my taste, but my old roommate used to love this stuff. If you don't really like wine, this might be the thing for you
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I could drink this with every meal! So sweet and a very good price also. Tastes as good as some of the more expensive brands.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?