The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my #goto white wine. I don't drink very often; but I get a craving for this sweet, rich but also light wine. Yummy!
Yummmm i love pink mascotto i fins it to be a good cheap wine. And it has a greeat flavor cant go wrong for the price
Received a bottle as a Xmas gift and it was pretty good. It was my first time trying this brand it was pretty tasty.
Comparable to Stella Rosa's in my opinion just as sweet with an even cheaper price. Cheap wine can be good.
Its OK it tastes really tart and sour but its not to horrible and it takes drinking the whole bottle to feel relaxed
Great Moscato and great price! Just the right amount of sweetness and can be found at many places. Great brand to choose and stick with.
Moscato! It's one of the sweeter wines and it is good for sipping and especially when you are having a lot of people
This wine is delicious and makes for a relaxing night. Grab a bottle of barefoot Moscato and pull up to the fire pit. Perfect.
I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
My roommates and I pick this wine up all the time. It's super affordable and great tasting! Perfect for girls night.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos