BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kiana C.
My favorite moscato ! Just don't like that it's super sweet cause it messes with my tummy after a while but all I need is one glass of win and I'll already feel it ! So yes I think it is pretty strong for win ... Def.!! Recommend ! Trust you'll love it !
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Barefoot moscato is my go to moscato! You really cannot go wrong with any of the barefoot brand wine varieties . The flavor of this moscato is sweet and refreshing, a perfect wine for someone who doesn't like or drink much wine. The alcohol is barely noticeable so drinking this moscato is quite enjoyable.
Maranda M.
Maryville , TN
This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love a good moscato. It's a tinge sweeter than a riesling, but not too overly fruity. Barefoot is just cheap though. It's a little dryer than it should be, with some more earthy undertones, but if thats your forte, so be it! If you're wanting the sweet and crispness, this isn't really the brand for that.
Amanda B.
I love moscato....and of all the brands that make a moscato, I love Barefoot's the best! It's sweet and light with just a little bit of fizz. It doesn't leave me with a wine headache the next day, either. I also love that this wine is affordable...which is good when you go through a couple bottles a week!
Annette D.
Ithaca, NY
This was my go to wine in college and definitely still is! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine is an awesome choice if you don't want beer or liquor and want to fix your sweet craving. My parents love red wine, but I always make my family pick me up a bottle of this for parties and such!!! :)
Tracy K.
It's cheap enough and if you don't care about taste, then this is good for you. I've had much better Moscato's. I felt this was a dry Moscato. I prefer them a little sweeter. You can it anywhere, even Dollar General
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL
I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Tiffany B.
Saint Rose, LA
Let me start by saying, I love Barefoot Moscato. This was the first moscato I ever tried. Its really inexpensive for a nice sized bottle. It goes down smooth and really tastes good. Sweet, but not too sweet and not really bitter "wine" tasting. You will feel it after the first glass, especially if you're like me and drink wine out of a big wine glass.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?