Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This isn't the best moscato I've ever tasted but it's not bad and it's very reasonably priced.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.

I can pour a delicious glass of Moscato wine any day of the week and it's pretty easy to find.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Philadelphia

Great taste for a great price! Always a great drink to have a party and entertain guests with!
Waverly G.
Waverly G.
Colonial Beach, VA

Very light and refreshing. A perfect summer wine. Especially good when it is nice and chilled
Christine L.
Christine L.

This wine is my absolute favorite wine. this is what got me hooked on Moscato and sweet wines
Shana L.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE

Cheap, sweet wine. Worth every penny! Fresh and crisp! Can find at almost every liquor store!
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lexington, KY

This is my go to wine. I've drank so many bottles of this. It's on the sweeter side. Love it!
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Hamburg, NY

Sweeter wine with a very fruity flavor. Excellent wine for everyday goes well with most meals
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI

I used to drink this quite a bit in my earlier college years. It's affordable but very sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?