BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Sabrina A.
I'm mostly writing this review because I just found out they come in one serving bottles and that is just plain AWESOME. Barefoot tastes great for how inexpensive it is and, while it can be on the sweet side, the moscato is my favorite.
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Monica T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This a very light and sweet wine. The price is very reasonable and is a good weeknight wine. I like to grab a glass when I come home from work to drink while i am cooking dinner.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously this is the only wine I ever buy. The taste is so good, if you like a sweeter not so dry wine. The first brand I have tried an the only one I buy. I have tried others, but this is my brand. I bought it, because the price is right
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA
This was my favorite wine for the longest time and I have made many friends begin to like wine by giving them a glass of this. While my pallet has certainly expanded I do still enjoy a glass of this when lounging outside on a hot summer day. I also love making a summer sangria with this, YUM! Another positive is the great price :)
Jennelle L.
When I'm looking for a fun wine I most likely turn to a Moscato. I love the sweetness of this Moscato. Love that it's easily found in any store and a great buy. This is my go to wine to take to a summer BBQ and makes a great wine punch!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?