BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
If you are looking for a cheap and very sweet white wine, then this is it. Not a big fan of the barefoot wines but this would be good when added to a sangria or other sweet drink. Like I said though for the price, this is decent sweet wine.
Lupita L.
I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a really nice, sweet wine that is very easy to drink. I love to pick up a bottle of this to bring to housewarming parties as gifts because I honestly don't think I've met anyone that doesn't like it. Also its a very reasonable price!!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Okay, it's fabulous. And cheap. Cheap and fabulous, two of my favorite things. I can honestly say I always have a bottle of BareFoot Moscato chilling in my fridge and even some of my most wine-educated friends will ask for a glass. It's fruity and sweet with a nice crisp finish. Perfect.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes yes yes!!! This wine is great. It tastes delicious. You can find it everywhere, which is great. Nothing worse than finding a wine you live and never bing able to find it again. Even better is has a nice low price. Great bang for your buck!
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA
I love barefoot wines but their Moscato is by far my favorite. It's sweet and crisp and perfect for girls night...or any night! It's delicious, super inexpensive, and always in stock at my local packie!
Valerie P.
Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week. The price makes it a guilt-free pleasure for this mom with a budget.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a big wine drinker and I absolutely love this wine! Not only the moscato nut
but all the other versions as well. The moscato is sweet and yummy, I like to add some club soda and make a spritzer out of it!
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great peachy flavor! Love the light smooth taste! And it's an amazing value! It's also a trusted brand and can easily be found in grocery stores. The bottle itself is very cute. One of my favorite brands
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?