BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL
This brand always delivers great wines at affordable prices. I love the taste of this wine, but it is meant to be a desert wine, which is why most people don't like it with their entree because of the taste. I however love it, and most people that don't like wine like this so it's great to have with other wine at home.
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a wine snob. This moscato left a lot to be desired. It tasted bland and the alcohol content was almost non-existant. I've had many good moscatos from different brands and this one is definitely not something I will buy again. A better bet would be Yellow Tail's Moscato, if you're looking for low-cost.
Sa'Misty U.
OMG! The first wine I ever tried and I still love it! This is definitely a great beginner wine to get everyone on the vino train. It is very sweet light and refreshing. The price is unbelievable (great for college students like myself). If you are of age and want a nice wine experience, pick up this winner!
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I hear never tried the Barefoot wines. I am not an expert on wine and I usually buy diverging that get dumped Dien the drain .
my duster had me try this and now i am addicted.
sweet and crisp, But not too sweet.
Perfect for my recommended nightly glass of wine.
my new fave

Andris G.
My favorite right here and the most amazing thing is that it's cheap under ten buck perfect for a date night movie night or just outdoor BBQ is wine is really light and sweet perfect for people who like soft and sweet wines I really love the pink one too and I think you can get at target or at the drugstore
Ankita P.
I love this wine! It is great for a girls night or if you just want to relax. It is very affordable and it tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone and everyone. Barefoot also has other great wines as well if you're looking for something not as sweet.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go-to Moscato. I don't need anything fancy to get the job done and this is the perfect balance between affordable and delightful. I've had other affordable brands that weren't as sweet, and when drinking moscato, you most definitely want the sweet.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?