BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Amber J.
New Paltz, NY
This is my absolute favorite wine. Not just this brand but any kind of moscato!!! It's sweet and fruity but not too sweet. It's just the perfect glass of wine that really goes with anything.
Amazing!!! Give it a try you'll most likely love it.
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was never one for wine, but over the past 2 years I realized I just wasn't trying the right ones! I have experimented with friends, learned more about wines and found what I like! Barefoot Moscato has a light fruit taste. Its great with dinner, with desert, or on its own to relax at night.
Valerie P.
Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week. The price makes it a guilt-free pleasure for this mom with a budget.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I love this wine because I'm a big fan of sweet wines. It's inexpensive, so I'm able to always have a bottle or two on hand. It also makes an excellent sangria with oranges and strawberries...it's really refreshing on a hot, summer day!
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
I love Moscato! Barefoot makes a nice tasting and affordable option. When I'm overwhelmed in the wine section and I want something sweet without breaking the bank, this is a perfect choice. The Pink and Red versions are really great too!
Amanda Z.
If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?