The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is delicious. I like that it has a sweet flavor. It's nice to have to just relax. It goes well with dinner as well.
This is great to drink extremely iced down in the heat. It goes along perfect with laying by the pool and enjoying the summer sun.
This stuff right here is delicious!! And the price is spot on! Not a bad bottle of wine & even better when you can buy more, since it's not expensive.
I find the Barefoot Moscato too be very very sweet and fruity tasting, but I have plenty of friends who swear by this wine
It wasn't to bad especially since I'm not a big wine drinker. It's affordable like a couple of bucks.. repeat consumer.
For a super cheap Moscato it's pretty good. The price point makes it worth it. Even has a regular cork not a twist off.
Had this brand for the first time and it's pretty good. I really liked the taste of the moscato, it's sweet and tasting.
This is a great wine whether you are cooking with it or you a having a nice cool glass to drink. It just a all around great glass of wine.
I wish I was allowed just one word for reviewing wine. It would be: Yaaaassss. I love Moscato and barefoot is one of my go to's.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos