Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is definitely one of my favorite wines. Barefoot Moscato is a sweet light wine that is not overpowering. A lot of wines tend to be dry but this particular wine is sweet like fruit juice with a hint of alcohol. I like sweeter wines but this is the one that I go back to and bring to dinner events and is always a big hit!
ANJELETTA C.
ANJELETTA C.
Beckley, WV
Sweet and delicious! The perfect wine for those who aren't fans of dry wines. Even my husband liked it! Great taste at s great price.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
This is a great wine from Barefoot, it has the right amount of sweetness, and it's not too expensive. Will definitely purchase this wine again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Kensington, PA
I can't stand a dry wine, I'm just not refined enough I suppose. So the sweet crisp taste of this wine hits the spot perfectly when I am inclined to enjoy
Raïssa K.
Raïssa K.
Dallas, TX
It's not as sweet as other moscato wine, but it's Doable. The price also
Makes it better lol because sometimes I don't want to splurge on wine.
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Crisp and sweet. This is one that I am eager to share with friends and family. Everyone can enjoy this one together, covers all tastes in wine.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I had this recently at my neices Wedding. It sweet an smooth. The after taste is light and Mello. It pairs great with fruit and cake.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oswego, KS
Did not really like the taste of this wine. It was just not something I liked and I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'll stick to my red wine
Cherish T.
Cherish T.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine so far. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It is perfect, you can have it with anything and alone.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Best moscato for the price, hands down. Has that sweet flavor but not over bearing, very smooth and refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?