BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good value wine. Has a nice and pleasant sweet flavor. I didn't have any bad aftertaste at all. Overall this is a smooth great tasting wine. I will most likely purchase this again.
Courtney G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA
I love barefoot wines but their Moscato is by far my favorite. It's sweet and crisp and perfect for girls night...or any night! It's delicious, super inexpensive, and always in stock at my local packie!
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Very delicious, sweet tasting wine. I was never really a wine drinker until I had a taste of barefoot moscato. I only like two different brands and barefoot holds the number one spot
Valerie P.
Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week. The price makes it a guilt-free pleasure for this mom with a budget.
Kari C.
Moscato is my favorite wine of all time. Considering how affordable this wine is, I can usually get it for around $3 per bottle, it always amazes me how delicious it is. A lot of flavor for very little $$.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back