BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Lupita L.
I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
If you are looking for a cheap and very sweet white wine, then this is it. Not a big fan of the barefoot wines but this would be good when added to a sangria or other sweet drink. Like I said though for the price, this is decent sweet wine.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously this is the only wine I ever buy. The taste is so good, if you like a sweeter not so dry wine. The first brand I have tried an the only one I buy. I have tried others, but this is my brand. I bought it, because the price is right
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is the perfect wine to fit all budgets. I am not generally a huge fan of wine, but this is one that I can definitely tolerate or even enjoy. I also use this in cooking.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?