Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vermillion, SD

This is my go to wine when having a girls night! Its a classic and you can not beat the price!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Barefoot is such a good brand of wine. It's nice and smooth. It's also a differ type of drunk.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sewanee, TN

Good sweet summer wine. Serve cold with a few frozen grapes. Also great as a base for sangria.
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ

I love this wine it very good. I'm not a big wine person but it is very good better than most.
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love this Moscato. Sweet and smooth table wine. Not dry at all and pairs well with desserts.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Thomasville, NC

Great taste! Moscato is my favorite type of wine. It is affordable and easy to find in stores.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Super cheap, not real cork but for the price you cannot beat it!! This is my go to white wine!
Blanka H.
Blanka H.
Richmond

One of my favorite brands of moscato! I am usually buying it in stock- always a party favorite
Gina Y.
Gina Y.
South Houston, TX

It's smooth and sweet but not overly sweet and it's very affordable easy to enjoy with friends
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL

This is a great Moscato at a very reasonable price .its not to sweet and has smoothness to it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?