Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I used the Barefoot moscato to make strawberry moscato Popsicles and they were incredible
Shandra D.
Shandra D.
oxnard, ca

Light, sweet and crisp. Simple and smooth and always affordable! I like this one chilled!
Tyler W.
Tyler W.
Canton, OH

The smoothest moscato around! My wife and I enjoy some every week for enjoyment. So good!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Chattahoochee, FL

Best wine I have ever had and the price is a plus too! You get quite a bit for your buck!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

My favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. I love how reasonably priced this wine is as well.
Rae N.
Rae N.

The taste is alright. It's definitely affordable but it's not the best moscato out there.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Seaford, DE

Barefoot wines are basically the only wines we drink. We really like that they are sweet.
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX

I did not like this wine at all!! Then again i don't like any wines. But this one was bad.
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Beaumont, CA

Delicious and refreshing. Light and good for those who don't like strong tasting alcohol.
Riley G.
Riley G.

This is my favorite cheap wine brand to buy. Good flavors, not too sweet and great price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now