Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Fort Riley, KS

This is a classic lol I mean you can't beat the price for what you get the pink is good too
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Notre Dame, IN

It's a good wine for the price. Very sweet and this is one of my favorite barefoot flavors.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC

I love this wine! It's the perfect amount of sweetness! The price is really affordable too!
Jenni H.
Jenni H.
Superior, WI

Super smooth. Great taste. Bring this to dinner at friends all the time. Everyone loves it.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar

So delicious! It's light and just sweet enough. Moscato is easily my favorite wine to drink
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

Moscato wines are so delicious and sweet and crisp. there refreshing and light and so good.
Candy J.
Candy J.
Jamestown, NY

My go to wine. I always keep several bottles on hand and they stock it at my legion for me.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA

Cheap and delicious! You can never go wrong with anything Barefoot and any type of Moscato!
Grayce Y.
Grayce Y.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my go-to wines. It's like drinking juice but you get drunk from it! Very very sweet.
Daina B.
Daina B.
Fort Bridger, WY

It was sweet and enjoyable. Reasonably priced, as well. Great for a beginning wine drinker.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now