BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mariette C.
Tonawanda, NY
My go to brand of wine! I prefer sweet - and this is sweet! I've had other brands; but, barefoot is the best! Exceeds my expectations every time. Can't beat the price either! I ALWAYS recommend barefoot!
Reagan M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my all time favorite wine choice. It isn't as sweet as their resiling but isn't as bitter as the chardonnay. The brand is affordable but doesn't taste cheap/ This is the ultimate girls night wine.
Courtney G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
I only drink white wine and this is one of my favorites because it's not expensive at all and tastes amazing! When you're a college student on a budget sometimes this is the wine to get when you need to come home and relax from a long day!
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Okay, it's fabulous. And cheap. Cheap and fabulous, two of my favorite things. I can honestly say I always have a bottle of BareFoot Moscato chilling in my fridge and even some of my most wine-educated friends will ask for a glass. It's fruity and sweet with a nice crisp finish. Perfect.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite wine. Definitely in the top 3. I drink it chilled, with frozen green grapes, or i sautee it with butter, garlic, seasonings, and seafood! Had some last night! Highly recommended.
Amanda Z.
If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Very delicious, sweet tasting wine. I was never really a wine drinker until I had a taste of barefoot moscato. I only like two different brands and barefoot holds the number one spot
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?