Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Haskell, OK

Soooo good! Love eating strawberries with this wine! Good crisp sweet flavor! Not overly sweet!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Weston, WV

This is my favorite moscato and it is so cheap! It's really sweet and has a light, crisp taste.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Clarksburg, WV

My favorite Barefoot wine. Wonderful crisp taste. My husband always knows this is an easy gift.
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Me gusta pero me gustan mas los vinos secos o tintos el moscato es muy dulce pero este es bueno
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

The best moscato there is. So sweet and refreshing!! Can be found at any Walgreens and Walmart!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Atlanta, GA

Very sweet! But great for certain foods or just drinking out in the sun with some fruit garnish
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA

My favorite white wine to relax with . Sweet but not too sweet band always very good with pizza
Monica M.
Monica M.
Corsicana , Tx

Perfect combination of bitter and sweet. It's so affordable and the taste of an expensive wine.
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love this brands wines because they are yummy and affordable. Moscato is one of my favorites.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I'm definitely not a wine person but I would have to say this is the best one I have tried yet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?