BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Go to wine for a summer spritzer. Mix it with some sprite/7p and add some frozen berries and it is absolutely refreshing. I enjoy it as a spritzer much more as alone its a little too sweet for my taste. Well worth the money though and great taste.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! It's so fresh and smooth tasting. I don't like dry wines and this is more of a sweet wine. It goes great with a meal, dessert or if you just want to relax with a good book. Must have in my household!
Alice L.
BUENA PARK, CA
My first moscato was barefoot and since then, I typically reach towards this brand. It's very affordable and sometimes with supermarket deals, I can get them as low as $4 a bottle. Love cracking one open to drink alongside charcuterie plates at home!
Taylor T.
One of my favorite drinks. I love this whole Brand line!! First time I tried one of them it was the pink kind and one of my friends mixed it with Sprite and it was so good, but since them I've tried them by themselves as well and their delicious.
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX
Even if you aren't a big time wine drinker, this one is light, sweet, and easy to drink. The price is low. I usually keep a bottle Barefoot Moscato in the cabinet for "just in case". Nice on it's own, or add some frozen fruit for fun spritzer!
KJ P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used to be in love with this product, until I started making a bit more money. By that point, I got to dip my toes into a more quality pool of wine. Compared to slightly more expensive products, it reminds me of a frothy, carbonated beverage. It's a great startup as you're leaving the world of Arbor Mist, but it's not the absolute best.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Lindsey K.
Willingboro, NJ
If you're looking for a brand at least 5 friends have heard of, Barefoot is one for sure. Their Moscato is good, not fantastic, or stock up worthy. It's sweet, but not cloyingly so. It's a comfortable price range, and always a crowd pleaser.
Rachel R.
Perfect wine for all wine drinkers. Could be a tad sweet to some people. I like sweet tho, and I love barfoot. Nothing overly fancy but good for the price. We always get it on girls night, and out to eat. Recommend to beginning wine drinkers esp!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?