Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
V K.
V K.
Favorite go-to wine. Light, fruity, refreshing. First tried this at an outdoor summer festival. Every family get together this is a must.
janette j.
janette j.
Escondido, CA
By far my favorite wine to drink. Super delicious when chilled or added with frozen fruit. I don't think I can ever stop drinking this wine.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
Barefoot Moscato
This wine is so delish. It doesn't have a bitter taste it is great! Drink with a meal or alone it's just right.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
I was given this as a christmas present. It has a light sweet fruit taste to it. After a couple ounces I was feeling the effects. Love this wine.
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Suwanee, Ga
If you are looking for a good dessert wine this one is a great choice. It is a sweet wine. It has a great price point and easy to find.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Barefoot Moscato is the right blend of sweetness, perfect for chilly with friends and family, around the dinner table or just lounging
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Honestly not worth it, even if it's cheap. It's so bubbly and carbonated that it doesn't even taste like real Moscato. Definitely not worth it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is definitely one of my favorite wines. Barefoot Moscato is a sweet light wine that is not overpowering. A lot of wines tend to be dry but this particular wine is sweet like fruit juice with a hint of alcohol. I like sweeter wines but this is the one that I go back to and bring to dinner events and is always a big hit!
ANJELETTA C.
ANJELETTA C.
Beckley, WV
Sweet and delicious! The perfect wine for those who aren't fans of dry wines. Even my husband liked it! Great taste at s great price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?