BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
As someone who constantly needs to live on budget alcohol, this is my jam when I am feeling like a few glasses of wine could help me out. It's best chilled but it's not terrible at room temperate either (clearly not a wine connoisseur here). Plus it's SUPER cheap.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
For the price this is a pretty good wine. Moscato is pretty hard to get it wrong. This one isn't my absolute favorite Moscato but it is close! You can get a huge bottle for a pretty cheap price. One convenient thing about this brand pretty much everyone sales it.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
East Freetown
This was my first wine. I had tried sips of wine here and there and was not sold until I had a glass of this fruity/sweet deliciousness. It goes down like apple juice, is not oaky and dry like some wines, and it crisp and refreshing. It's perfect for a beach day!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I ALWAYS have a bottle of this at my house and I always find myself picking up a bottle when I go to a friends house. I was never a wine person but I can drink this one over and over and never get tired again. Can't even count the amount of times I've repurchased
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot is usually my go to wine brand when I am getting wine at the grocery store. I love the packaging and enjoy the different colors they use on their bottles for each wine. Their moscato is both dry and sweet so I really enjoy it on a nice relaxing night in.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
Not being a wine critic, I have no way to explain this except if you love Moscato, you will love this wine. It is a great wine that goes with almost everything and is also wonderful by itself and great for sharing with a friend...go ahead and get the big bottle!!
Ankita P.
Ankita P.
I love this wine! It is great for a girls night or if you just want to relax. It is very affordable and it tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone and everyone. Barefoot also has other great wines as well if you're looking for something not as sweet.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This is the best and cheapest Moscato ever! This is the go-to wine when you need that quick fix after work lol. It isn't too bitter, it has the perfect crisp and sweetness to it. Though I have acquired a taste for red wines, this one is still my quick-fix go-to.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Very refreshing a crisp especially when served cold. I can find this at every liquor store around my hometown and its always a good value, usually only $8 or so. Its a favorite with my friends and I since theres a good variety, the moscato is one of my favorites
Raheem L.
Raheem L.
Northbrook, IL
When it comes to getting your money's worth, look no further. At such a great value and such a great taste, I consistently make sure I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato readily available at home. I would definitely recommend to others and would buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?