Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Shaneil M.
Shaneil M.

This is my go to wine, every time I go to the liquor store and I try to experiment with other white wines I always find myself choosing this one no matter what. It's sweet, gets you in the mood, and doesn't leave you running to the loo the next morning. Perfect for a girls night in.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN

For an inexpensive wine, you can't beat this! I love the sweet moscato wine, and in my experience, you can't tell a difference between this and more pricey brands of moscato wine. Pairs well with just about anything, but I like to pair it with salty foods to offset the sweet flavor!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Rio Vista, CA

this wine is so sweet and robust i absoulutly love it. im a big fan of moscato in general but this particular brand definatly knows what there doing when it comes to moscato let alone there other wines are all also just fabulous. i highly recomend not only this brand but this flaver
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD

Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY

This is always the best moscato to get for gifts for friends. Personally I enjoy this better than the pink moscato because it is less sweet and the pink one is a bit too sugary. It is extremely affordable and the packaging is awesome I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Canton, CT

i have to say- though i wont dare purchase a bottle of moscato because my taste in wine has heightened to more expensive bottles and flavors- this is definitely every first timers go to. its cheap and gets you the buzz u desire and of course goes down easy because of the sweetness!
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Everyone needs a little wine time. I prefer the sweet kind. This white Moscato wine is sweet, low in alcohol and easy to drink. Strong citrus flavors are present in this affordable choice by Barefoot. I know this will always be in stock at my local store, so this is a go-to for me.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI

What a delicious refreshing wine. Be careful it goes down smooth and before you know it you will drink the whole bottle! It's crisp taste is awesome chilled with any dinner. It's sweet but not super sweet. It's a toss up between this and the red moscato to which one is my favorite
Sheri S.
Sheri S.

A very affordable option to always have on hand, especially if you prefer sweeter wines. It's very light and easy on the stomach. I like having a glass after work or just when I need to chill out. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste. I would recommend this wine to friends and family.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.

I'm not a big wine drinker, in fact I don't really even like wine, but this is one of the ONLY wines that I have tried that I like. Its go a great price, great taste and goes down smoothly. If you're not a big wine drinker like myself I suggest that you try this brand of Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now