BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Edgar G.
Edgar G.
Landover, MD
Probably one of my favorite wines to have. It not only is light and refreshing but it does not have an over powering sweetness to it. Some Moscatos have a tendency to be over sweet however this one was just right! i would recommend this to anyone who likes a moscato
Anna P.
Anna P.
Inverness, IL
I think pretty much everyone can agree that if you like wine or you don't like wine, you like this one. Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet and basically just taste like sparkling cider. So even if you have picky friends, they will drink this because it is dope af.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
La Puente, CA
This specific wine is one of my favorites from this brand. It's not too sweet to where it makes your cheeks hurt. Smooth enough to make you want to drink the whole bottle! Definitely recommend when you're having a girls night and don't want to spend a lot of money!
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my all time favorite wine. It's obviously very sweet since it's a moscato. I have repurchased this many times, and is my go to. I think it's much better than competitors moscato. I don't think I'll ever find one I like more! Also it has a great price tag 👌🏻
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I love Barefoot wine because it's inexpensive and that allows me to try all different types of wine. You can find wherever alcohol is sold, including the grocery store. This wine is so sweet and refreshing! Great wine to start with if you don't usually drink wine.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
As someone who constantly needs to live on budget alcohol, this is my jam when I am feeling like a few glasses of wine could help me out. It's best chilled but it's not terrible at room temperate either (clearly not a wine connoisseur here). Plus it's SUPER cheap.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot is usually my go to wine brand when I am getting wine at the grocery store. I love the packaging and enjoy the different colors they use on their bottles for each wine. Their moscato is both dry and sweet so I really enjoy it on a nice relaxing night in.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I ALWAYS have a bottle of this at my house and I always find myself picking up a bottle when I go to a friends house. I was never a wine person but I can drink this one over and over and never get tired again. Can't even count the amount of times I've repurchased
Susan R.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
For the price this is a pretty good wine. Moscato is pretty hard to get it wrong. This one isn't my absolute favorite Moscato but it is close! You can get a huge bottle for a pretty cheap price. One convenient thing about this brand pretty much everyone sales it.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
East Freetown
This was my first wine. I had tried sips of wine here and there and was not sold until I had a glass of this fruity/sweet deliciousness. It goes down like apple juice, is not oaky and dry like some wines, and it crisp and refreshing. It's perfect for a beach day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?