Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Luz M.
Luz M.
This is one of my go-to wines. I'm in college, so this is affordable which is important for me. I actually love the taste of it. I like that it tastes pretty balanced. It's not too dry or too sweet. It's great for people that want to start drinking wine, easy to drink.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Greenup
By far my favorite wine. Refreshing, delicious and sweet but not to sweet. One I love to have on hand all the time. It is one of the best white wines I have tried and if we go somewhere that does not have it I try to find something exactly like it because its so great
Lola M.
Lola M.
The barefoot Moscato is pretty good. Especially for the price, but you can also tell that it's cheap wine. I like very sweet wine. I'm not a fan of dry wine and with the barefoot I feel it's a little dryer than normal. But for six dollars a bottle it isn't bad at all.
Ash W.
Ash W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Barefoot is cheap & tastes cheap. It's bitter which is not what you are looking for in a moscato. You want crisp & sweet. Barefoot in my opinion does not deliver on either. If you're on a tight budget then it's for you but if you want quality this is not a great wine
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Edgar G.
Edgar G.
Landover, MD
Probably one of my favorite wines to have. It not only is light and refreshing but it does not have an over powering sweetness to it. Some Moscatos have a tendency to be over sweet however this one was just right! i would recommend this to anyone who likes a moscato
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
This is my all time favorite wine. It's obviously very sweet since it's a moscato. I have repurchased this many times, and is my go to. I think it's much better than competitors moscato. I don't think I'll ever find one I like more! Also it has a great price tag 👌🏻
Anna P.
Anna P.
Inverness, IL
I think pretty much everyone can agree that if you like wine or you don't like wine, you like this one. Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet and basically just taste like sparkling cider. So even if you have picky friends, they will drink this because it is dope af.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
La Puente, CA
This specific wine is one of my favorites from this brand. It's not too sweet to where it makes your cheeks hurt. Smooth enough to make you want to drink the whole bottle! Definitely recommend when you're having a girls night and don't want to spend a lot of money!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I love Barefoot wine because it's inexpensive and that allows me to try all different types of wine. You can find wherever alcohol is sold, including the grocery store. This wine is so sweet and refreshing! Great wine to start with if you don't usually drink wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?