BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Go to wine for a summer spritzer. Mix it with some sprite/7p and add some frozen berries and it is absolutely refreshing. I enjoy it as a spritzer much more as alone its a little too sweet for my taste. Well worth the money though and great taste.
Kristin C.
Lancaster , PA
What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Aliyah M.
I simply love it! It is a sweet wine with delicious mouth watering flavors of juicy peach and apricot with hints of lemon and orange! I love it because its crisp and refreshing!! I usually have it with spicy foods, cheeses and some desserts.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! It's so fresh and smooth tasting. I don't like dry wines and this is more of a sweet wine. It goes great with a meal, dessert or if you just want to relax with a good book. Must have in my household!
Ren J.
Santa Clara, CA
I love Moscato; it's one of my favorite wines to drink during the summer months. I love the lightness of the wine as it pairs well with veggie kabobs, spring rolls, or chicken tacos, which are my main foods I go to when I am enjoying my summer.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
This is one of my go too brands when I just want a drink and am not being picky about what I want. It is carried in most grocery stores and some gas stations in my area. It is affordable and it tastes great.
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Tonya F.
Robertsdale, AL
Absolutly <3 me some barefoot i will stick to this brand pretty much all the time .It is a brand wine that goes pretty much with all foods and deserts or just for a simple party on a awesome budget .I would recommend barefoot to all my friends or if someone just asks me what wines I like .
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's so delicious, especially after a long day at work. Ensure that it's chilled by the time you get home and pour yourself a glass or two, or three.. Maybe even a whole bottle, why not!? Good stuff right here.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?