Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Cambridge, OH

Moscoto is my favorite wine and barefoot is a great brand! Cheap. But doesn't taste cheap!
Aurora P.
Aurora P.
Peoria, IL

This is my favorite! I've used it in multiple mixed drinks and it's a great price as well.
Megan W.
Megan W.
North Augusta, SC

This is hands down my favorite wine its sweet and affordable! I would recommend to anyone.
Tyreese S.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL

This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

This is the only wine I'll drink! By far the best. Sweet and light. Not too dry or strong.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

My favorite wine from the market? Nice flavor and doesn't give me a headache the next day.
Allura L.
Allura L.
Horsham

Very intense alcohol flavor, a bit overwhelming in my opinion. Very cute packaging though.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

Have you guys tried this I love moscato be a of the fact that it's sweet. Love sweet wines
Jeni P.
Jeni P.

I love it it taste little bit like rose it's really smooth to drink it's really sweet wine
Katie L.
Katie L.

Great Moscato! Even better when it is all gone!! Love the fruity taste and smooth texture!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now