BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ
It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC
Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Justine N.
If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Luz M.
This is one of my go-to wines. I'm in college, so this is affordable which is important for me. I actually love the taste of it. I like that it tastes pretty balanced. It's not too dry or too sweet. It's great for people that want to start drinking wine, easy to drink.
Brittany P.
Christiana, TN
Usually when you think wine buying you associate higher pleasure with a higher price tag. I'm the case of barefoot moscato the price doesn't reflect the wine. This is a fantastic moscato with a fantastically cheap price. Anyone who likes sweet wines will surely like this one. It's light and perfect for summer time!
Anna P.
Inverness, IL
I think pretty much everyone can agree that if you like wine or you don't like wine, you like this one. Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet and basically just taste like sparkling cider. So even if you have picky friends, they will drink this because it is dope af.
Heather B.
Carthage, NC
Barefoot Moscato is my most favorite wine ever! It has a great sweet taste and none of that dry sensation that most wines have. It's nice to take to a party because just about anyone can drink it. Even people that don't like wine. It is also cheap so you don't have to spend a lot of money to have a relaxing glass of wine.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This is a great inexpensive wine! It has a great taste for the price! It's got just the perfect amount of sweetness, and it doesn't taste too dry. I would definitely recommend this to new wine drinkers looking for a wine they like. I don't think wine snobs will like it as much, but I also don't see them disliking it either.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?