Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Sara P.
Sara P.
This is my go to wine it is cheap an tastes amazing I buy it for every event I need it for lol I actually turned my friend onto wine by having her try this wine!!!!!!! Mmmmmm AMAZING
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
One of the best tasting, inexpensive wines out there. Sweet taste. Not too dry. And the price point is excellent. It's also available at a lot of retail stores by me. Good product.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Anither of my favorites. Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. It is one of those wines you will be happy to give as a gift or receive as one!
miriam b.
miriam b.
I'm a Moscato kinda girl. So when I'm in the mood for something close by I'll go to my nearest corner store. Since I know they carry this.
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
I love this wine because it is very sweet and not strong, something that I could enjoy after work and without being hungover the next day.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
This is by far my favorite brand to drink. This muscato is not too sweet and the price is reasonable while still providing a quality wine.
V K.
V K.
Favorite go-to wine. Light, fruity, refreshing. First tried this at an outdoor summer festival. Every family get together this is a must.
janette j.
janette j.
Escondido, CA
By far my favorite wine to drink. Super delicious when chilled or added with frozen fruit. I don't think I can ever stop drinking this wine.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
Barefoot Moscato
This wine is so delish. It doesn't have a bitter taste it is great! Drink with a meal or alone it's just right.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
I was given this as a christmas present. It has a light sweet fruit taste to it. After a couple ounces I was feeling the effects. Love this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?