BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mary A.
If you like sweet white wine - this is for you! It is made in Austrlia, it is made of grapes called "Moscato". It is pretty inexpensive so it is perfect for a wine party with girlfriends.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I try to always have this wine at my house. Everyone I know drinks it and prefers it over anything else. It can be paired with any courses of dinner, lunch, or just a simple glass of wine. It is my favorite.
Alison F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good value wine. Has a nice and pleasant sweet flavor. I didn't have any bad aftertaste at all. Overall this is a smooth great tasting wine. I will most likely purchase this again.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great peachy flavor! Love the light smooth taste! And it's an amazing value! It's also a trusted brand and can easily be found in grocery stores. The bottle itself is very cute. One of my favorite brands
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite wines to end my day with it's on the cheap side so I can have a glass a night and not feel bad about drinking fancy wine to wind down with it's sweet and smooth and I like that
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is a great brand for moscato! It is sweet but it is not overly sweet or flat. It is very inexpensive but it still has great flavor for being a cheaper brand of wine. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA
I love barefoot wines but their Moscato is by far my favorite. It's sweet and crisp and perfect for girls night...or any night! It's delicious, super inexpensive, and always in stock at my local packie!
Mariette C.
Tonawanda, NY
My go to brand of wine! I prefer sweet - and this is sweet! I've had other brands; but, barefoot is the best! Exceeds my expectations every time. Can't beat the price either! I ALWAYS recommend barefoot!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?