Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Mobile

It's amazing love me some Moscato . I would recommend it to anyone that is searching for a whine
Robbie E.
Robbie E.
Cordova, TN

I don't like wine, but I love this!!!! It doesn't taste like wine to me, it just tastes sweet :)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Buchanan, MI

Inexpensive, tasty, and widely available. What more can you ask for! A very sweet and mild wine.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

This is my best friends favorite! He loves this one! His husband loves the pink.. I like it too.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.

I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Whittier, CA

It's a good wine. I wouldn't buy this one over another but I would drink it over another flavor.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Yucaipa, CA

The sweetness of this moscato always makes it a go to safe choice that most are likely to enjoy!
NC P.
NC P.
Hutto, TX

Yummy tasting wine. Not too expensive and a great wine to spend time with friends or after work!
Leismille P.
Leismille P.
Conroe, TX

Love the taste is the perfect moscato for my friends . I have this at home for my dinner parties
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Wellington, FL

This brand is such a great price and the taste is definitely on point as well! Very affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now