Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

This is the only wine I'll drink! By far the best. Sweet and light. Not too dry or strong.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

Have you guys tried this I love moscato be a of the fact that it's sweet. Love sweet wines
Megan W.
Megan W.
North Augusta, SC

This is hands down my favorite wine its sweet and affordable! I would recommend to anyone.
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Beaumont, CA

Delicious and refreshing. Light and good for those who don't like strong tasting alcohol.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Chattahoochee, FL

Best wine I have ever had and the price is a plus too! You get quite a bit for your buck!
Tyler W.
Tyler W.
Canton, OH

The smoothest moscato around! My wife and I enjoy some every week for enjoyment. So good!
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX

I did not like this wine at all!! Then again i don't like any wines. But this one was bad.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

My favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. I love how reasonably priced this wine is as well.
Brook F.
Brook F.

It was very delicious. A fruity, light wine that had a very nice taste, and I enjoyed it.
Gina T.
Gina T.

Just enough sweetness for me and my husband! We keep a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now