BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda Z.
If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Jennifer S.
If you are looking for a cheap Moscato that is easy to drink and under $10 per bottle, then this is what you are looking for. if you have a more sophisticated wine selection at home, you may want to pass.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Valerie P.
Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week. The price makes it a guilt-free pleasure for this mom with a budget.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a really nice, sweet wine that is very easy to drink. I love to pick up a bottle of this to bring to housewarming parties as gifts because I honestly don't think I've met anyone that doesn't like it. Also its a very reasonable price!!
Reagan M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my all time favorite wine choice. It isn't as sweet as their resiling but isn't as bitter as the chardonnay. The brand is affordable but doesn't taste cheap/ This is the ultimate girls night wine.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
If you are looking for a cheap and very sweet white wine, then this is it. Not a big fan of the barefoot wines but this would be good when added to a sangria or other sweet drink. Like I said though for the price, this is decent sweet wine.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite wine. Definitely in the top 3. I drink it chilled, with frozen green grapes, or i sautee it with butter, garlic, seasonings, and seafood! Had some last night! Highly recommended.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?