BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Alice K.
Alice K.
This is fine as a cheap quick drink. But cannot be compared with something over the $10 range. Good for the price though.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato is a little on the strong not to sweet side. Its still good just not as sweet and is one of the cheaper ones.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
Ale B.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
Amarantha F.
Amarantha F.
Cullman, AL
I like this wine just because it's not that strong and it has a good taste to it but it's also not the best. Plus I'm not a big fan of wine.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
You can get this wine just about anywhere, which i like. sometimes i find things k like, and then i can only get them one specific place. i like that this is a sweet wine. i like jt better chilled. pair well with any dinner. also, its not super pricey, so if your having people over, its. to going tocost a fortune to supply the wine!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is a good price and it tastes good for how much it costs. I like the taste and I would definitely buy it again!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I just joined the Barefoot family of drinks and let me tell you I will probably never go back! Every product I have drank of there's is delicious and I wish I had given them a chance sooner! I don't even like wine or champagne but ill drink a whole bottle of this brand to myself lol!
joanna b.
joanna b.
Las vegas, NV
This is delicious. I like that it has a sweet flavor. It's nice to have to just relax. It goes well with dinner as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?