Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
This is my favorite wine! It's affordable & it's delicious. I've tried other brands but for some reason Barefoot seems to be what I reach for the most.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Love this I will drink this every night. Sweet and refreshing without any after taste. The price is perfecr would recommend new wine drinkers to try this.
Tammy U.
Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL
I love the sweet goodness of the Moscato. It's a nice cool crisp refreshing sipping wine. Best used while sitting poolside in the summertime.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
I love this wine when it is is fresh. I only Eed a glass from time to time. If it is not used. That day, the entire taste changes. I typically only get one good glass out of an entire bottle.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Barefoot Moscato is my low end go to but it seems that over the years it's become too sweet and goes flat way too fast!
MacKenzie D.
MacKenzie D.
My first wine I ever tried and still has my heart. Barefoot wine knows what they are doing with this wine it is crisp fresh but also sweet!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This is a wonderful moscato. Sweet but not sickeningly sweet. Not to mention that this is my main go to, not because of the taste, but because it is a great deal.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
One of my most very favorite Moscatos!!! The barefoot brand is perfectly​sweet and the lower price range is even sweeter!! I love Barefoot!-
Sara P.
Sara P.
This is my go to wine it is cheap an tastes amazing I buy it for every event I need it for lol I actually turned my friend onto wine by having her try this wine!!!!!!! Mmmmmm AMAZING
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Love love love this specific flavor from barefoot, i get all their mascotos, they come in big bottles and affordable prices. Definitely gets the job done when your craving some wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?