BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Allison C.
Solon, OH
This is not a super great wine but for roughly eight dollars a bottle it's pretty decent. It's very sweet so it may not be for everyone. But you can buy it st any drugstore or really any place that'll sell wine,
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI
This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
Tonya F.
Robertsdale, AL
Absolutly <3 me some barefoot i will stick to this brand pretty much all the time .It is a brand wine that goes pretty much with all foods and deserts or just for a simple party on a awesome budget .I would recommend barefoot to all my friends or if someone just asks me what wines I like .
Kristin C.
Lancaster , PA
What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Maddie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is always a favorite of mine. It is sweet and girl and that's what I love about it. It's fun for a girls night in! The taste isn't too much so it's easy to drink. I would recommend this for sure!
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
KJ P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used to be in love with this product, until I started making a bit more money. By that point, I got to dip my toes into a more quality pool of wine. Compared to slightly more expensive products, it reminds me of a frothy, carbonated beverage. It's a great startup as you're leaving the world of Arbor Mist, but it's not the absolute best.
Aliyah M.
I simply love it! It is a sweet wine with delicious mouth watering flavors of juicy peach and apricot with hints of lemon and orange! I love it because its crisp and refreshing!! I usually have it with spicy foods, cheeses and some desserts.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?