Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very sweet and crisp, refreshing taste. If you are a fan of moscato, Barefoot is one of the best!
Brionna Y.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK

Not my favorite Moscato. It's not bad, just not my favorite. I feel like it's missing something.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

this wine was very delicious! it was not dry and was very affordable. would recommend to others.
Aimee m.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct

One of my go to wines love the sweet taste always refreshing especially after a long day at work
Robbie E.
Robbie E.
Cordova, TN

I don't like wine, but I love this!!!! It doesn't taste like wine to me, it just tastes sweet :)
NC P.
NC P.
Hutto, TX

Yummy tasting wine. Not too expensive and a great wine to spend time with friends or after work!
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA

Cheap if you wanna grab something for dinner and need a few bottles. Very good, no bitter taste!
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Butler, MO

An inexpensive wine that was recommended with a wine icies I bought. Very good. Goes down easily
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Yucaipa, CA

The sweetness of this moscato always makes it a go to safe choice that most are likely to enjoy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?