The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet but a nice wine to drink with just about everything! I also drink this wine when out with friends and everyone always seems to love it! It is a definite must have in the cabinet! #AMAZING
This wine is a good deal for the price. If you're looking to stay at a reasonable price, this is the wine to choose.
Like many already said, Barefoot's Moscato is a great starter wine for those who don't want anything dry. It's sweet, light, refreshing, and a great mixer. The only reason I took off a star is because, if you expand your wine palette, this moscato may (eventually) come off as a "one note" wine. Still... it's a delicious choice to try!
This is always delicious when I want something sweet to just wine down and relax. Good for people who aren't big wine drinkers.
Can't never have to many of these. I love the sweet taste and is a smooth ride down. I definitely keep a bottle of this at home
This is ome of my favorite wines !! Its sweet , bubbly and gives me relaxation to enjoy my meals and nights even better than before !
Much too sweet for my taste, but my old roommate used to love this stuff. If you don't really like wine, this might be the thing for you
Barefoot is a great wine from every day to having friends over or a party. The flavors are great and the price is even better
It's not the best "cheap" moscato out there, but it is good in a pinch. It's a little more bitter, then your typical moscato.
My go to wine. Cheap and tasty. I like it best cold but it isn't awful if it isn't. Great for a nice relaxing evening at home
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos