Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Megan R.
Megan R.

This is a great brand of moscato for the price. It's sweet and you can have it with anything.
Christine L.
Christine L.

This wine is my absolute favorite wine. this is what got me hooked on Moscato and sweet wines
Waverly G.
Waverly G.
Colonial Beach, VA

Very light and refreshing. A perfect summer wine. Especially good when it is nice and chilled
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI

I used to drink this quite a bit in my earlier college years. It's affordable but very sweet!
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH

It's not bad and the price is right but not my favorite. Yellow Tail moscato wins hands down.
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Hamburg, NY

Sweeter wine with a very fruity flavor. Excellent wine for everyday goes well with most meals
Shana L.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE

Cheap, sweet wine. Worth every penny! Fresh and crisp! Can find at almost every liquor store!
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

This a great affordable option for moscato lovers. It's super cheap and doesn't taste too bad
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Philadelphia , Pa

My ultimate favorite wine. Very sweet and easy to drink. I love using this to make a sangria
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now