BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mila C.
Wine beginner? This is a MUST! Perfect taste combination . & you don't necessarily have to drive all around town to pick up a bottle. You can find these babies @ your local grocery store. Price? Easy & very affordable. So what are you waiting on?
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wines so of course I had to try it. I have to say that the Barefoot was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't impressed with their rose' selection. This went down smooth and for the price point...EXCELLENT!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes yes yes!!! This wine is great. It tastes delicious. You can find it everywhere, which is great. Nothing worse than finding a wine you live and never bing able to find it again. Even better is has a nice low price. Great bang for your buck!
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a big wine drinker and I absolutely love this wine! Not only the moscato nut
but all the other versions as well. The moscato is sweet and yummy, I like to add some club soda and make a spritzer out of it!
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a really nice, sweet wine that is very easy to drink. I love to pick up a bottle of this to bring to housewarming parties as gifts because I honestly don't think I've met anyone that doesn't like it. Also its a very reasonable price!!
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
I love Moscato! Barefoot makes a nice tasting and affordable option. When I'm overwhelmed in the wine section and I want something sweet without breaking the bank, this is a perfect choice. The Pink and Red versions are really great too!
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
If you are looking for a cheap and very sweet white wine, then this is it. Not a big fan of the barefoot wines but this would be good when added to a sangria or other sweet drink. Like I said though for the price, this is decent sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?