BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is a great flavored light weight treat! So smooth with just the right blend for a nice treat. Good with supper or for a relaxing evening glass. Price is great and will buy again and recommend. Very good!
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI
This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
My first moscato was barefoot and since then, I typically reach towards this brand. It's very affordable and sometimes with supermarket deals, I can get them as low as $4 a bottle. Love cracking one open to drink alongside charcuterie plates at home!
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
Tonya F.
Robertsdale, AL
Absolutly <3 me some barefoot i will stick to this brand pretty much all the time .It is a brand wine that goes pretty much with all foods and deserts or just for a simple party on a awesome budget .I would recommend barefoot to all my friends or if someone just asks me what wines I like .
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my go-to wine! It's light and sweet, but not too sweet. It's mainly a casual wine, and it not too expensive. I wouldn't drink it for extremely fancy parties, but it works well for casual dinners!
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes yes yes!!! This wine is great. It tastes delicious. You can find it everywhere, which is great. Nothing worse than finding a wine you live and never bing able to find it again. Even better is has a nice low price. Great bang for your buck!
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?