Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Elvin P.
Elvin P.
Carbondale, IL

Low price and great taste! I love this wine and will always be a fan! All my friends love it too.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

Mmm ... My favorite wine! Barefoot is actually a great brand! It hasn't disappointed me thus far!
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Leslie, MO

One of the better Moscato wines to me! Great gift idea and not too pricey! Can't go wrong with it!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I love this wine it is so freaking delicious! I love the barefoot brand as well, the logo is cute
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
Lisandranette R.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL

I got this one as a gift and it was good. I've purchased it since then and the price was so good.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

All time go to wine. Amazing price. So crisp, bubbly and delicious. Would reccomend over and over
Michele P.
Michele P.
Murrieta, CA

Tasty for an inexpensive wine. Great to keep on hand for some unwinding after a long day at work.
Erin C.
Erin C.

I've tried a lot of moscato wine and this had to be my least favorite. Was to sweet for my taste.
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN

Moscato is really good white wine choice. I totally enjoy it. It's perfectly balanced and smooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now