BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I didn't drink... at all! Until my sister in law bought me one of these. In my opinion is not that strong. It's nice and kinda sweet. Perfect for a saturday afternoon and some movies.
Amber C.
Hartford, CT
This wine is amazing with any meal or without a meal . Either way its such a great drink . After A long day of work u can take a nice bubble bath drinking this fine wine . This wine isn't really a wine to party hard with . But more of a calm way to drink .
Katherine J.
If you are a "poor" college kid like me but also enjoy wine, this is definitely at the top of my list. It isn't a fancy wine that I would serve when inviting people for a nice dinner but it definitely fits in the category of girls night on a low budget.
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my all time favorite wines. its inexpensive and absolutely delicious. My go-to wine whenever I have people over. If you haven't had it before you have to try it sometime. It is FANTASTIC. Go buy it right now and enjoy. You'll thank me later! =]]]]
Quinn R.
My usual big box store usually has this brand on sale at least once a month. I bought a bottle to take as a gift to where we were going for dinner. It's quite good with no bitterness.
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Jasmine W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is wonderful. gives you a very nice buzz! great to use for cocktails! and omg the sangria - with this powerful; as a college student I lost count of how many bottles I had of these ! its good people. depending on your preference but to me it is good!
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Kay L.
If you're a fan of sweeter wines, then this is the wine for you! It's sweet and refreshing with very little bitterness. The price point is impressive as an inexpensive wine. It tastes better than the price would dictate. I would highly recommend this.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Im not a wine drinker, however I can drink a few flavors from barefoot, including this one! The aftertaste of wine is just not my cup of tea but this company does a good job at smoothing the aftertaste which makes me a fan. Plus the pricing is great!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?