Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kacey V.
Kacey V.
Moncks Corner, SC

Trying to get cheap drunk? This is it for you. It's sweet and savory, going good after a long dah
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I love this wine it is so freaking delicious! I love the barefoot brand as well, the logo is cute
Britney H.
Britney H.
Bowling green, Ky

My fav wine. I buy the the big bottles and the individual bottles too! So fresh, crisp and sweet.
Paige T.
Paige T.

Love this wine for the price. It's good for dinner and with most foods. I normally buy this brand
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Freaking delicious. I love this stuff! Great for both dinner parties and date night with Netflix!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
Emelia P.
Emelia P.
Independence, MO

One of my favorite wines. Light, with a great flavor. Also love the price. I buy it all the time.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

Yum yum yum! If you want a crisp wine that isn't too dry that you can sip on all day, this is it!
Lisandranette R.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL

I got this one as a gift and it was good. I've purchased it since then and the price was so good.
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Waterbury, CT

Such a light, sweet, refreshing wine
Great to relax and take the edge off with. Highly recommend.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now