Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Wimauma, Fl

My favorite go to moscato. Love the taste of this wine compared to other brands I've tried.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Stanley, NC

I love this wine! It's the perfect amount of sweetness! The price is really affordable too!
Daina B.
Daina B.
Fort Bridger, WY

It was sweet and enjoyable. Reasonably priced, as well. Great for a beginning wine drinker.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

Barefoot Moscato is by far one of the best wines that I've had. Sweet but not over bearing.
Maureen Grace V.
Maureen Grace V.
Vienna, OH

This is my favorite wine! It's sweet and very delicious. Perfect with cheese or some pasta!
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Fort Riley, KS

This is a classic lol I mean you can't beat the price for what you get the pink is good too
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL

Love the taste! Very easily available at several stores I frequent, and the price is great!
Jenni H.
Jenni H.
Superior, WI

Super smooth. Great taste. Bring this to dinner at friends all the time. Everyone loves it.
laura T.
laura T.

Decently priced moscato. Tastes good and is a fun adult beverage. Available at most stores.
Candy J.
Candy J.
Jamestown, NY

My go to wine. I always keep several bottles on hand and they stock it at my legion for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now