Add a Photo

Photos (64)
jessica n.
jessica n.
San Angelo, TX
The barefoot mascatto is my favorite wine. It's very delicious and can be relaxing, it taste just as good as any other wine brands and not as expensive.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN
Had it at a baby shower, it was good. Not to dry and paired well with the food. It was good, will defiantly be adding it to my list of buys.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Sweet, cheap, great brand. This is a great go to when you just can't decide or don't really care. It's cheap, but it does the job.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Grand Forks, ND
My all time favorite wine. It's the perfect sweet taste and the price is great! I have a hard time drinking any other wine after trying this one.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Blossvale, NY
Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! It taste amazing alone but isn't bad mixed with a variety of things or with sprite for a bit of a spritzer :)
Alex B.
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go to wine for all occasions. I love it and recommend it to tons of friends regularly. My best friend and I often sit and discuss life of a bottle.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Pearland, TX
Barefoot Moscato is sweet and just a little bit bubbly in personality. It goes great with fruit like pears,peaches figs,some hard cheese,grapes. This is one of my favorite wines.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Hands down one of the best Moscato's for the price! Well rounded flavor. Very tasty and fruity wine. Never had a bad glass of wine from Barefoot!!
Hillery G.
Hillery G.
Burlington , WV
I am not a big g wine drinker, a lot wine I have tried is to dry. But a friend of mine recently introduced me to this wine and I really enjoy it!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Lakeland, FL
Light, sweet Moscato. I call it my Tuesday wine... you can drink it on a weeknight and not feel too guilty! Great low price doesn't hurt, either.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?