Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

This is my best friends favorite! He loves this one! His husband loves the pink.. I like it too.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.

I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Butler, MO

An inexpensive wine that was recommended with a wine icies I bought. Very good. Goes down easily
Robbie E.
Robbie E.
Cordova, TN

I don't like wine, but I love this!!!! It doesn't taste like wine to me, it just tastes sweet :)
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Mobile

It's amazing love me some Moscato . I would recommend it to anyone that is searching for a whine
NC P.
NC P.
Hutto, TX

Yummy tasting wine. Not too expensive and a great wine to spend time with friends or after work!
Ray K.
Ray K.
Halifax

Very smooth
Had a lot of different ways to drink it written down some where but I must've forgot
Leismille P.
Leismille P.
Conroe, TX

Love the taste is the perfect moscato for my friends . I have this at home for my dinner parties
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Clarksburg, WV

My favorite Barefoot wine. Wonderful crisp taste. My husband always knows this is an easy gift.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I'm definitely not a wine person but I would have to say this is the best one I have tried yet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now