BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Christen P.
Redford, MI
Barefoot Wine is one of my favorite brands. I found it back in LA years ago before it became mainstream. I'm so happy to see it's at every major retailer and grocery store today. This particular brand tends to be a bit sweeter than others so it's a great starter wine for new enthusiasts.
Ren J.
Santa Clara, CA
I love Moscato; it's one of my favorite wines to drink during the summer months. I love the lightness of the wine as it pairs well with veggie kabobs, spring rolls, or chicken tacos, which are my main foods I go to when I am enjoying my summer.
Amber J.
New Paltz, NY
This is my absolute favorite wine. Not just this brand but any kind of moscato!!! It's sweet and fruity but not too sweet. It's just the perfect glass of wine that really goes with anything.
Amazing!!! Give it a try you'll most likely love it.
Rachel R.
Perfect wine for all wine drinkers. Could be a tad sweet to some people. I like sweet tho, and I love barfoot. Nothing overly fancy but good for the price. We always get it on girls night, and out to eat. Recommend to beginning wine drinkers esp!
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
My first moscato was barefoot and since then, I typically reach towards this brand. It's very affordable and sometimes with supermarket deals, I can get them as low as $4 a bottle. Love cracking one open to drink alongside charcuterie plates at home!
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wines so of course I had to try it. I have to say that the Barefoot was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't impressed with their rose' selection. This went down smooth and for the price point...EXCELLENT!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?