BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica B.
South Lyon, MI
Barefoot moscato combines delicious, fruity flavor with incredibly affordable price. Whether you're having an afternoon glass to unwind or a bottle over a romantic dinner this wine is sure to leave your taste buds -and your wallet- satisfied.
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD
This is by far my favorite. All of Barefoot brand wine is great. I have never had any problem with them (except that maybe I run out of them too fast haha). While my all time favorite is white zinfandel, this comes in a close second.
And the best part, is that its not expensive. I am never outraged at the price or think its not worth it.
Kimberly B.
Germantown, MD
I don't usually like Moscato (I prefer wines that are a bit drier) but this one pleasantly surprised me! It was peachy, but not overbearingly sweet. I think it would be great after dinner and maybe would help me pass up a second serving of dessert. The price was very affordable, too. Overall, a good wine that would appeal to most of my guests.
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY
I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I love Barefoot Moscato its one of my favorite and the taste is smooth and sweet the price is very affordable.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I'm not a wine drinker normally, but this isn't too bad. It's great followed up by a cup of coffee or a cookie.... something to end the wine aftertaste. My wife loves moscato, and barefoot is probably the most reasonably priced wines. I think we've got a bottle in the fridge right now!
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'd heard good things so I decided to try barefoot moscato one evening in my quest to find a yummy, sweet wine. I'll be honest, I almost didn't by it because of the low price. I'm so glad I took a chance because it's delicious! It paired perfectly with dessert after dinner. I now keep a couple bottles of pink in the fridge at all times.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Very affordable and full of flavor. It's not your $99 bottle but is good for a quick fix under $10.
Barefoot Moscato is light and sweet. It is smooth and fragrant as well. I buy this when I'm on a budget but still want my glass of wine .
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI
What a delicious refreshing wine. Be careful it goes down smooth and before you know it you will drink the whole bottle! It's crisp taste is awesome chilled with any dinner. It's sweet but not super sweet. It's a toss up between this and the red moscato to which one is my favorite
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot wines for so many reasons! First of all, THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Am I right? They're easy to find (buying stuff at Target and just "run into" this wine all the time!), always priced for my budget and the quality and taste is an undeniable bargain! I have tried various various of this wine and the Moscato is indeed my favorite! Very sweet and such a treat to the end of a rough day.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?