Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Lubbock, TX

Barefoot wine is my favorite wine! It's got a crisp fruity taste and tastes great after a long day
Dorela N.
Dorela N.

A really nice wine. Great to be enjoyed with seafood. I put it in the refrigerator before drinking
Avian G.
Avian G.

I always drink this brand only because I love the taste and freshness of it. My all time favorite.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Wichita Falls, TX

Omg omg my favorite weeknight wine!!!! Mom's everywhere need this! Sweet and crisp not dry at all!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN

My favorite from barefoot. It's got the right sweet/tarte ratio. It's also a very affordable wine.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Twin Falls, ID

This tastes like juice. It is very sweet but it is easy to drink. It is for the less rich palette.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.

Not the worst but I'm really not a fan it just doesn't have a very smooth taste like I would like.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA

My favorite wine. It has a sweet taste but it is not overpowering. Great for relaxing on a day off
Katie O.
Katie O.

For the price this is a good moscato. I'm not a huge moscato fan but I can drink this and be happy
Kacey V.
Kacey V.
Moncks Corner, SC

Trying to get cheap drunk? This is it for you. It's sweet and savory, going good after a long dah
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?