BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX
Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Ren J.
Santa Clara, CA
I love Moscato; it's one of my favorite wines to drink during the summer months. I love the lightness of the wine as it pairs well with veggie kabobs, spring rolls, or chicken tacos, which are my main foods I go to when I am enjoying my summer.
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Crystal H.
Rio Vista, CA
this wine is so sweet and robust i absoulutly love it. im a big fan of moscato in general but this particular brand definatly knows what there doing when it comes to moscato let alone there other wines are all also just fabulous. i highly recomend not only this brand but this flaver
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
KJ P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used to be in love with this product, until I started making a bit more money. By that point, I got to dip my toes into a more quality pool of wine. Compared to slightly more expensive products, it reminds me of a frothy, carbonated beverage. It's a great startup as you're leaving the world of Arbor Mist, but it's not the absolute best.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Go to wine for a summer spritzer. Mix it with some sprite/7p and add some frozen berries and it is absolutely refreshing. I enjoy it as a spritzer much more as alone its a little too sweet for my taste. Well worth the money though and great taste.
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?