BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Great bottle when you need to gran and go! Its 4.50 in moat stores & its great! Its compares to the more expensive brand of the same type of wine! Great for daily consumption! Great gift or dinner party gift
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
Lindsey K.
Willingboro, NJ
If you're looking for a brand at least 5 friends have heard of, Barefoot is one for sure. Their Moscato is good, not fantastic, or stock up worthy. It's sweet, but not cloyingly so. It's a comfortable price range, and always a crowd pleaser.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
This is one of my go too brands when I just want a drink and am not being picky about what I want. It is carried in most grocery stores and some gas stations in my area. It is affordable and it tastes great.
Christen P.
Redford, MI
Barefoot Wine is one of my favorite brands. I found it back in LA years ago before it became mainstream. I'm so happy to see it's at every major retailer and grocery store today. This particular brand tends to be a bit sweeter than others so it's a great starter wine for new enthusiasts.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! It's so fresh and smooth tasting. I don't like dry wines and this is more of a sweet wine. It goes great with a meal, dessert or if you just want to relax with a good book. Must have in my household!
Tonya F.
Robertsdale, AL
Absolutly <3 me some barefoot i will stick to this brand pretty much all the time .It is a brand wine that goes pretty much with all foods and deserts or just for a simple party on a awesome budget .I would recommend barefoot to all my friends or if someone just asks me what wines I like .
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Amber J.
New Paltz, NY
This is my absolute favorite wine. Not just this brand but any kind of moscato!!! It's sweet and fruity but not too sweet. It's just the perfect glass of wine that really goes with anything.
Amazing!!! Give it a try you'll most likely love it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?