Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Whittier, CA

It's a good wine. I wouldn't buy this one over another but I would drink it over another flavor.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Saint Cloud, MN

A nice, lower priced bottle of wine! When in doubt I will always get the moscato nice and sweet.
Aimee m.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct

One of my go to wines love the sweet taste always refreshing especially after a long day at work
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Yucaipa, CA

The sweetness of this moscato always makes it a go to safe choice that most are likely to enjoy!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

this wine was very delicious! it was not dry and was very affordable. would recommend to others.
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA

Cheap if you wanna grab something for dinner and need a few bottles. Very good, no bitter taste!
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Butler, MO

An inexpensive wine that was recommended with a wine icies I bought. Very good. Goes down easily
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

This is my best friends favorite! He loves this one! His husband loves the pink.. I like it too.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.

I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Mobile

It's amazing love me some Moscato . I would recommend it to anyone that is searching for a whine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now