Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Super cheap, not real cork but for the price you cannot beat it!! This is my go to white wine!
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love this Moscato. Sweet and smooth table wine. Not dry at all and pairs well with desserts.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN

It is light and refreshing at a great price. The brand has a lot of varieties of wine as well.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.

I can pour a delicious glass of Moscato wine any day of the week and it's pretty easy to find.
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This isn't the best moscato I've ever tasted but it's not bad and it's very reasonably priced.
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL

This is a great Moscato at a very reasonable price .its not to sweet and has smoothness to it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vermillion, SD

This is my go to wine when having a girls night! Its a classic and you can not beat the price!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Thomasville, NC

Great taste! Moscato is my favorite type of wine. It is affordable and easy to find in stores.
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ

I love this wine it very good. I'm not a big wine person but it is very good better than most.
Blanka H.
Blanka H.
Richmond

One of my favorite brands of moscato! I am usually buying it in stock- always a party favorite
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now