BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Rebecca S.
I honestly love this moscato. For the price you can't beat it. I drink moscato with most of my meals. I have zero complaints on this particular wine. It's affordable and tastes great, what more could you want?
Amber E.
Roland, OK
I love wine, and moscato is my favorite. I am relatively picky about the wine that I drink. The pretty bottle and the reasonable price are what attracted me to this one. The taste is the perfect mix between sweet and crisp. I will definitely buy this wine again.
Eric L.
Rosemead, CA
This wine first of all goes down pretty smooth. It has decent alcohol content so it won't get you drunk or anything but by nature of wine will get you pretty relaxed and laid back. It tastes alright, and is amazing paired with orange juice. A solid pick.
Sarah G.
KEVIL, KY
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Nice chilled bottle of this and some friends or with dinner, I just love it. It's a nice bubbly wine and love how it is bubbly all over my tongue when I drink it! Smells enticing as well. Oh and it's very affordable!
Tiffany A.
Linthicum , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Kris K.
Henderson, NV
After trying multiple varieties of Moscato this is just OK for me. I think that I would love it to be sweeter and it has a somewhat strange aftertaste. The plus side is that if you are on a budget and want a semi sweet wine than this is a win. If you can I would splurge for some better wine.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite got to affordable wine. Barefoot wine is always my go to wine to buy for ladies night. You can never go wrong with this. And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on it
Lindsey R.
richwood, TX
Even if you aren't a big time wine drinker, this one is light, sweet, and easy to drink. The price is low. I usually keep a bottle Barefoot Moscato in the cabinet for "just in case". Nice on it's own, or add some frozen fruit for fun spritzer!
Lindsey K.
Willingboro, NJ
If you're looking for a brand at least 5 friends have heard of, Barefoot is one for sure. Their Moscato is good, not fantastic, or stock up worthy. It's sweet, but not cloyingly so. It's a comfortable price range, and always a crowd pleaser.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's so delicious, especially after a long day at work. Ensure that it's chilled by the time you get home and pour yourself a glass or two, or three.. Maybe even a whole bottle, why not!? Good stuff right here.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?