BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
Usually you get what you way for when it comes to wine, but I'm happy that when I only have a few bucks in my pocket I can pick up a bottle of this Barefoot Moscato and not feel guilty that I have spent the last of the cable bill money. It is sweet, but I LOVE sweet and its best served chilled on a hot summer day. :) I've yet to get the dreaded sweet wine headache I hear my friends complain about so this is a winner in my book.
Simonne N.
Evansville, IN
My go-to wine!! Have a clollection of bottles ontop of my fridge! pink mascotto is my favorite!! I wish you could buy in bigger bottles, wish they were more available at different places. All in all this is a great wine for a cheap price, you cant find that often. Usually the chaper the worse it tastes.
Stephanie F.
Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! It's so smooth and it doesn't have a bitter taste. I always grab this wine when I just need a drink or want something sweet to drink that won't be bitter. It's very inexpensive-usually on sale. Go get some!!
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
I love the moscato it is just sweet but not too sweet. refreshing if chilled and a fave in the summer time. I love the fun colors of the barefoot bottles and the price isn't bad either.
i think barefoot is my fave tasting wine for the price i think its the majority of all the wines I drink. and this is prob the main moscato i drink. I would highly reccoment.
Lorna R.
I love the barefoot wines they are simple and delicious. I tend to drink more of the white wines over the red. It is light and it compliments your meal and desserts. It is also nice to have later in the evening when you want to sit back and relax watch a movie or have a nice read. It is worth picking up and having for any time you want to socialize or relax.
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
Me and barefoot go back. I tried moscato after my coworkers told me I was missing out so I tried it out of curiosity because of my skepticism I'm always last on the train but moscato is the only wine I can drink or will drink and barefoot is one of the top brands for me and they also have smaller personal bottles so you don't compulsively drink. Great brand great flavor great options and most importantly reasonably priced
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Ashley A.
This is one of the best wines I have ever had, it is cheap too. It is a dessert wine and it is sweet, not too sweet but just perfect. I buy myself a bottle of the wine about once a month and sip on a glass every few nights through the week, with a snack or dinner. I don't drink to get buzzed but it does just help me relax especially after a long day at work.
Telawana S.
I FIRST TRIED MOSCATO AT OLIVE GARDEN AND HAD GONE THRU FOUR GLASSES BEFORE MY ENTREE ARRIVED. THE NEXT DAY I ASKED A DRINKING BUDDY WHAT MOSCATO COULD I AFFORD THAT WOULD TASTE SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD AND SHE SUGGESTED BAREFOOT. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT A GLASSFUL ,AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR AT HOME HELPS ME DROWN OUT HUBBY,DOGS AND NEIGHBORS KIDS. I LOVE IT
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?