Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Me gusta pero me gustan mas los vinos secos o tintos el moscato es muy dulce pero este es bueno
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Clarksburg, WV

My favorite Barefoot wine. Wonderful crisp taste. My husband always knows this is an easy gift.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Haskell, OK

Soooo good! Love eating strawberries with this wine! Good crisp sweet flavor! Not overly sweet!
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love this brands wines because they are yummy and affordable. Moscato is one of my favorites.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Corsicana , Tx

Perfect combination of bitter and sweet. It's so affordable and the taste of an expensive wine.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Atlanta, GA

Very sweet! But great for certain foods or just drinking out in the sun with some fruit garnish
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA

My favorite white wine to relax with . Sweet but not too sweet band always very good with pizza
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX

An amazing sweet wine. I first tasted it about three years ago and it was absolutely delicious!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Barefoot is such a good brand of wine. It's nice and smooth. It's also a differ type of drunk.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Super cheap, not real cork but for the price you cannot beat it!! This is my go to white wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now