Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I love this wine it is so freaking delicious! I love the barefoot brand as well, the logo is cute
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

Mmm ... My favorite wine! Barefoot is actually a great brand! It hasn't disappointed me thus far!
Lisandranette R.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL

I got this one as a gift and it was good. I've purchased it since then and the price was so good.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very sweet and crisp, refreshing taste. If you are a fan of moscato, Barefoot is one of the best!
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

Yum yum yum! If you want a crisp wine that isn't too dry that you can sip on all day, this is it!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.

Love the sweetness!! Decent price, easily satisfy anyone who drinks it. Bottle is cute and classy
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mount Pleasant

This is delicious! Love it with a night with my girlies. It's pretty cheap and convenient to buy.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

By far the best wine I've ever had! It's fruity and very affordable! Recommend to any wine lover!
Jena C.
Jena C.

My favorite wine. I love sweet wines. Not tart tasting. I would highly recommend Barefoot Moscato
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now