Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
This is one of my favorite wines, when i go to the store this is one of the bottles i reach for. It has the best sweet taste. I will forever buy this!
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Fort Collins, CO
I mean can you go wrong with Barefoot Moscato?! The answer is no. It's not my first choice of Moscato but keeps me happy when I do have it. Plus it is a great option for those on a budget.
Shaneil M.
Shaneil M.
This is my go to wine, every time I go to the liquor store and I try to experiment with other white wines I always find myself choosing this one no matter what. It's sweet, gets you in the mood, and doesn't leave you running to the loo the next morning. Perfect for a girls night in.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
While this isn't my favorite wine, it's a refreshing treat after a long day at the office. I find barefoot to be a little on the sweet side but still drinkable.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Luci M.
Luci M.
If I get wine, it will probably be this wine. This is a very affordable wine with a great taste! It has a crisp sweet taste and is great to sip on with dinner.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
Wren A.
Wren A.
I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I've had. It's good stuff. I don't drink it as much anymore because my tastes have become more sophisticated, but I'm sure I will again.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
I am writing this for my husband as he is a fan of this wine and sweeter wines. For him this is a wonderful sweet wine. One of his favorites. The price point and availability is very competitive.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn, GA
This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?