Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

Sweet wine that I enjoy during the summer. Priced very well and comes in two different size bottles.
Allison M.
Allison M.

This is such a light wine and very affordable! It's available on any budget and I highly recommend.
naadia c.
naadia c.

Best drugstore wine hands down, this is my go to! This wine is very sweet, but also light! Amazing!
Levah U.
Levah U.

My favorite Moscato. Love how easy and smooth it is to drink. Gets you tipvsytbut not too crazily!!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress, TX

Very delicious wine! I highly recommend. Everything in the lineup is terrific! It's sweet and good.
Aigner J.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA

I love this flavor. It's a little sweet and a little bitter. Way better than the red in my opinion.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.

Best value and so so so delicious. I love this wine and keep coming back to it time and time again.
Mashayla H.
Mashayla H.

Love love love me some barefoot Moscato. It's best when chilled. And goes good with almost anything
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL

Another that is meh. It tastes what you pay for. Good if you have a few dollars and wanna get tipsy
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

Really good sweet taste always good to have on a good day and vacation day to really well sweetened
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now