The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My first wine I ever tried and still has my heart. Barefoot wine knows what they are doing with this wine it is crisp fresh but also sweet!
This is my go to wine it is cheap an tastes amazing I buy it for every event I need it for lol I actually turned my friend onto wine by having her try this wine!!!!!!! Mmmmmm AMAZING
Love love love this specific flavor from barefoot, i get all their mascotos, they come in big bottles and affordable prices. Definitely gets the job done when your craving some wine.
This wine is sooo yummy!! i love it. It is sweet and taste amazing warm or cold. I perfer it chilled. I would highly recommend this brand!
I'm a Moscato kinda girl. So when I'm in the mood for something close by I'll go to my nearest corner store. Since I know they carry this.
This is by far my favorite brand to drink. This muscato is not too sweet and the price is reasonable while still providing a quality wine.
One of the best tasting, inexpensive wines out there. Sweet taste. Not too dry. And the price point is excellent. It's also available at a lot of retail stores by me. Good product.
Anither of my favorites. Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. It is one of those wines you will be happy to give as a gift or receive as one!
I love this wine because it is very sweet and not strong, something that I could enjoy after work and without being hungover the next day.
By far my favorite wine to drink. Super delicious when chilled or added with frozen fruit. I don't think I can ever stop drinking this wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos