BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jenta H.
Portland, OR
My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Brittany H.
One of the only wines I can drink on it's own! Has a sweet taste with no bitter aftertaste which is half the reason why I do not drink wine. I also love the fact it is a cheaper wine so I can always have it on hand without feeling like I am breaking the bank!
Shardé  S.
When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
Barefoot Moscato is a nice sweet wine that pairs beautifully with any desert. Some slightly sweet wines turn tart when paired with cheesecakes and candies, but this nice sweet wine won't pucker your mouth. One of the better inexpensive Moscato ' s available.
Francine M.
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine! I am not a huge fan on wines but I love the way this one taste! It has a nice sweet taste to it. It also extremely affordable no matter what size bottle you get it in.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This is a very sweet moscato. Very sweet. I can't drink this wine too often because its a ittle too sweet for my taste but I do enjoy it when I am in the mood to have a sweet wine. This is my husbands favorite moscato. My brother and sister in law love it too.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
I started drinking this wine in college when my bank account was very sad looking. It's a cheap wine, but doesn't lack any flavor. It's smooth and sweet, delicious and very enjoyable. I've since graduated college and I'm still enjoying a glass here and there.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?