Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Not much of a wine drinker but this is a very affordable brand. A little too sweet for my personal liking but overall not bad. Almost all my friends who are wine drinkers have selected this one.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
JASMINE T.
JASMINE T.
orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I added frozen peaches to this one day just to experiment and it came out so good! So good and of course you can't beat the price. Sweet but not overwhelming which I like
Day M.
Day M.
I love Moscato, but this one here is special to me because it's so affordable and delicious! I have a bottle of this every now and then as a treat. Never disappoints.
Kadiajah W.
Kadiajah W.
One of my go to wines especially when making a white sangria m! Always sweet and always fresh never a disappointment when I grab a bottle of this! It isn't very expensive either for a small or bigger bottle it is very affordable.
Frances S.
Frances S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite white wine hands down. I love it and I recommend you try it if you like white wine. It does not cost an arm and a leg which is nice so if you're not into wine you can try it and not break the bank.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL
I love the sweetness and quality of this wine. The price is just right which always has people coming back for more. There is so many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Barefoot.
Kaila C.
Kaila C.
I love moscato! I like my wine sweet, but not to sweet! For the price you can't beat it, super affordable, delicious taste, and overall a great bang for your buck!!
tiffany a.
tiffany a.
this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Mary H.
Mary H.
El Cajon, CA
Lovely Moscato! Fruity, sweet and light. I'm partial to wines that fall on the sweeter side of things, so this is great for me! Delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?