BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan W.
This is a nice moscato. It's not my favorite (my favorite is bartenura). This is affordable and sweet enough. It's a good value. It's definitely something I would repurchase if I was unable to find the Bartenura.
Kris K.
Henderson, NV
After trying multiple varieties of Moscato this is just OK for me. I think that I would love it to be sweeter and it has a somewhat strange aftertaste. The plus side is that if you are on a budget and want a semi sweet wine than this is a win. If you can I would splurge for some better wine.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Hands down the number one wine that got me into drinking wine to begin with! It's very sweet and also refreshing at the same time! It is located at any grocery story and very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone interesting in trying a new wine!
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Megan W.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this wine. I think it's a good wine for a cheaper price (which at my age is always a bonus because what young person can actually afford a $20+ bottle of wine?). I think Barefoot is my favorite "cheap wine" brand. :) I also love the pink moscato, but I have yet to try the red!
tiffany a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Lindsey K.
Willingboro, NJ
If you're looking for a brand at least 5 friends have heard of, Barefoot is one for sure. Their Moscato is good, not fantastic, or stock up worthy. It's sweet, but not cloyingly so. It's a comfortable price range, and always a crowd pleaser.
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Great bottle when you need to gran and go! Its 4.50 in moat stores & its great! Its compares to the more expensive brand of the same type of wine! Great for daily consumption! Great gift or dinner party gift
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?