Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca

You can get this at Walmart or Walgreens very cheap love the taste I would definitely recommend it
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA

My favorite wine. It has a sweet taste but it is not overpowering. Great for relaxing on a day off
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Middle River, MD

This is my absolute favorite! The perfect blend of dry and sweet, and doesn't give me a hangover!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I love this wine it is so freaking delicious! I love the barefoot brand as well, the logo is cute
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cambridge, Ontario

Sweet and refreshing!! A favourite during the summer. It's wonderful solo or with a little juice.
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN

Moscato is really good white wine choice. I totally enjoy it. It's perfectly balanced and smooth.
Jo-Annah Y.
Jo-Annah Y.
Carbonear, Nl

I'm not really "in" to wine but I if I want a glass this is my go too. It's cheap and it's great!
Erin C.
Erin C.

I've tried a lot of moscato wine and this had to be my least favorite. Was to sweet for my taste.
Emelia P.
Emelia P.
Independence, MO

One of my favorite wines. Light, with a great flavor. Also love the price. I buy it all the time.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

Delicious and refreshing. Perfect dessert wine and perfect for those on a tight budget. Recommend
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now