Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Monika R.
Monika R.
Hanford, CA

The taste is great, it gives you that relaxing buzz you want. Very good price, can find it anywhere .
April B.
April B.

Delicious but not the best moscato on the block. For the price it's a hit Barefoot Moscato
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

Sweet wine that I enjoy during the summer. Priced very well and comes in two different size bottles.
Michell D.
Michell D.
Tiskilwa, IL

Barefoot wine is a good choice that is reasonably priced. And is normally offered at several places.
jessica b.
jessica b.

If you like moscato and want to buy a bottle at a decent price this barefoot brand is a good option.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Stone Mtn, GA

I love love love love love love love this product a lot and I love the way it taste it's really good
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Newton, IA

To me this tasted like rubbing alcohol - I typically love moscato but this is one I won't have again
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Our go to wine is definitely moscato. It has a light, refreshing taste and pleases almost any guest.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi

My best purchase of 2015. Love this wine! Have purchased it many times. I will continue to buy this!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This by far is my favorite wine out! I buy this all the time! Very affordable and has a great taste!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?