Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV
Barefoot Moscato is a great, inexpensive wine that is easy accessible in my local grocery or convenience stores.  I love to use it to make a nice, refreshing sangria with fresh peaches.  So yummy!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite barefoot wine! It's not as sweet as I normally like my wine but still very very good. This is also not a bad price for wine. I have bought this several times.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
This and their reisling are my favorite wines. I don't like spending a lot of money on a bottle of wine. These both taste great and I think there is a great value there. These are the only two wines I buy.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite moscato ever! Tastes great and reasonably priced! Love this for a glass of wine on a nice day outside or BBQ. Also great to bring as a hostess gift.
Cersti C.
Cersti C.
Springdale , AR
My favorite drink. It's so yummy. Can even make a nice spritzer with sprite and lemonade. This is always my go to and it's very affordable. It's a sweet wine. Not bitter. I'm not a fan of most red wines.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
As far as moscato goes, Barefoot's is pretty good. It isn't too expensive so it's perfect for a college student on a budget. It isn't the wine I would pick up first at a store, but I would buy it again
Amy W.
Amy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's my favorite! I drink it every time I buy wine. Affordable and the perfect sweetness. I always go to wine and spirits to purchase any wine or liquor. Moscato is the only kind of wine that I enjoy.
Marianne R.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
I love this drink! I dont like alcohol, but this moscoto is sweet and crisp. I love how it tastes and how cheap it costs. You can buy it at any liquor store or super market.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I really like this wine, it is very sweet. It would not be a wine to drink in the winter months. I think I would enjoy it best in the summer when it is hot. It is very easy to drink, not a drink to sip.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold , NJ
My Absolute favorite Moscato. Barefoot has created a great balance between sweet, bubbly and refreshing. It's affordable, great to take to any event & its's conveniently at every liquor store in my area. Whenever I have to restock on wines-this is the first on the list!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?