BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my all time favorite wines. its inexpensive and absolutely delicious. My go-to wine whenever I have people over. If you haven't had it before you have to try it sometime. It is FANTASTIC. Go buy it right now and enjoy. You'll thank me later! =]]]]
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a good "go to" wine as it's very easy to find at almost any grocery/drug store. It's fruity and on the sweeter side, so it's good chilled on a warm day. Since it's sweeter in taste most people who "don't really like wine," will usually enjoy this.
Bree B.
When I first tried wine, I hated almost all of it. However, I have grown to love it and this is my favorite wine to drink. It's great with dinner, but also light when you just want to hang with friends. The taste is so crisp and is good for any occasion.
Amber C.
Hartford, CT
This wine is amazing with any meal or without a meal . Either way its such a great drink . After A long day of work u can take a nice bubble bath drinking this fine wine . This wine isn't really a wine to party hard with . But more of a calm way to drink .
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Paige H.
When looking for a new wine, it's always hard to find one that fits you perfectly. With Barefoot brand it's easy to find a wine you love. For me, it's Barefoot Moscato! You can never go wrong with a bottle of this! It's great for a casual glass, a girls night or with your favorite dessert or seafood.
Karen J.
Stuarts Draft , VA
What's not to like about moscato. This wine is crisp and sweet. Love Barefoot Moscato! It is very affordable and tastes divine! One of my new favorites. Always pick up a bottle to drink on Friday after a long week. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Quinn R.
My usual big box store usually has this brand on sale at least once a month. I bought a bottle to take as a gift to where we were going for dinner. It's quite good with no bitterness.
Katherine J.
If you are a "poor" college kid like me but also enjoy wine, this is definitely at the top of my list. It isn't a fancy wine that I would serve when inviting people for a nice dinner but it definitely fits in the category of girls night on a low budget.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I didn't drink... at all! Until my sister in law bought me one of these. In my opinion is not that strong. It's nice and kinda sweet. Perfect for a saturday afternoon and some movies.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?