Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
PrincessYouOughta (.
PrincessYouOughta (.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great wine brand in general but the Moscato has always been my favorite. It is a nice sweet inexpensive brand to keep on hand to enjoy at home.
jessica n.
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
The barefoot mascatto is my favorite wine. It's very delicious and can be relaxing, it taste just as good as any other wine brands and not as expensive.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN
Had it at a baby shower, it was good. Not to dry and paired well with the food. It was good, will defiantly be adding it to my list of buys.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Sweet, cheap, great brand. This is a great go to when you just can't decide or don't really care. It's cheap, but it does the job.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Grand Forks, ND
My all time favorite wine. It's the perfect sweet taste and the price is great! I have a hard time drinking any other wine after trying this one.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Blossvale, NY
Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! It taste amazing alone but isn't bad mixed with a variety of things or with sprite for a bit of a spritzer :)
Maya R.
Maya R.
Indianapolis
this wine is very calm and sweet to me i would serve this wine at a dinner party or a gift for somone for they birthday i usually buy it at walmart.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've tried MANY different kinds of moscato, being my favorite wine. Barefoot Moscato is the absolute best so far! It has a clean, light taste and isn't too sweet. It's a great wine to bring over for those friends who have never tried wine, they will definitely like this. I love that this wine isn't too dry or too sweet, it's pretty balanced and will go with just about anything. I like to put frozen strawberries in a glass, for a little sparkle.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Pearland, TX
Barefoot Moscato is sweet and just a little bit bubbly in personality. It goes great with fruit like pears,peaches figs,some hard cheese,grapes. This is one of my favorite wines.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go to wine for all occasions. I love it and recommend it to tons of friends regularly. My best friend and I often sit and discuss life of a bottle.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?