Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Buchanan, MI

Inexpensive, tasty, and widely available. What more can you ask for! A very sweet and mild wine.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

This is my best friends favorite! He loves this one! His husband loves the pink.. I like it too.
NC P.
NC P.
Hutto, TX

Yummy tasting wine. Not too expensive and a great wine to spend time with friends or after work!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Yucaipa, CA

The sweetness of this moscato always makes it a go to safe choice that most are likely to enjoy!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Whittier, CA

It's a good wine. I wouldn't buy this one over another but I would drink it over another flavor.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Saint Cloud, MN

A nice, lower priced bottle of wine! When in doubt I will always get the moscato nice and sweet.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.

I love this wine. Me & my friends buy this for our girl days, sometimes we even buy two bottles.
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Mobile

It's amazing love me some Moscato . I would recommend it to anyone that is searching for a whine
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

The best moscato there is. So sweet and refreshing!! Can be found at any Walgreens and Walmart!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Wellington, FL

This brand is such a great price and the taste is definitely on point as well! Very affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now