BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite got to affordable wine. Barefoot wine is always my go to wine to buy for ladies night. You can never go wrong with this. And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on it
Kay L.
If you're a fan of sweeter wines, then this is the wine for you! It's sweet and refreshing with very little bitterness. The price point is impressive as an inexpensive wine. It tastes better than the price would dictate. I would highly recommend this.
Kim W.
Appleton , WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Im not a wine drinker, however I can drink a few flavors from barefoot, including this one! The aftertaste of wine is just not my cup of tea but this company does a good job at smoothing the aftertaste which makes me a fan. Plus the pricing is great!
Kris K.
Henderson, NV
After trying multiple varieties of Moscato this is just OK for me. I think that I would love it to be sweeter and it has a somewhat strange aftertaste. The plus side is that if you are on a budget and want a semi sweet wine than this is a win. If you can I would splurge for some better wine.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the sweeter wines and love the smooth, sweet tones of the Barefoot Moscato. Not as sweet as a Sangria but the sweet notes remind me more of fresh white grapes, apples, and peaches. One of my go to wines for the weekend. I usually serve it with frozen wine grapes added to the wine glasses.
tiffany a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Megan W.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this wine. I think it's a good wine for a cheaper price (which at my age is always a bonus because what young person can actually afford a $20+ bottle of wine?). I think Barefoot is my favorite "cheap wine" brand. :) I also love the pink moscato, but I have yet to try the red!
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?