BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christa F.
Saint Albans, WV
My favorite wine .  I've never had a bad time while drinking this. It is available at wide variety of locations.  It is simply delicious. It also has quite an affordable price point.  This wine is also available in different size bottles. Fruity and sweet. Would definitely recommend to new wine drinkers.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a good "go to" wine as it's very easy to find at almost any grocery/drug store. It's fruity and on the sweeter side, so it's good chilled on a warm day. Since it's sweeter in taste most people who "don't really like wine," will usually enjoy this.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Sarah G.
KEVIL, KY
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Nice chilled bottle of this and some friends or with dinner, I just love it. It's a nice bubbly wine and love how it is bubbly all over my tongue when I drink it! Smells enticing as well. Oh and it's very affordable!
Kay L.
If you're a fan of sweeter wines, then this is the wine for you! It's sweet and refreshing with very little bitterness. The price point is impressive as an inexpensive wine. It tastes better than the price would dictate. I would highly recommend this.
Allison C.
Solon, OH
This is not a super great wine but for roughly eight dollars a bottle it's pretty decent. It's very sweet so it may not be for everyone. But you can buy it st any drugstore or really any place that'll sell wine,
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Im not a wine drinker, however I can drink a few flavors from barefoot, including this one! The aftertaste of wine is just not my cup of tea but this company does a good job at smoothing the aftertaste which makes me a fan. Plus the pricing is great!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a cheap wine with a decent taste. It is a dry white wine. This wine can be purchased at Walmart and is great for college wine drinkers or people who are on a budget and still want to get their wine fix.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato has a sweet fruity taste that is delicious for those nights spent with your best friends. I like to use it in my sangria. Recently out on the market is Barefoot Pink Moscato. It is a tad fruitier than the green label but just as delcious!
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?