BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Leah T.
Knox City, TX
This wine is by far my favorite of the "cheapies." I've tried a few other brands like Arbor Mist's White Zinfandel, but they all seemed much dryer than this. It's sweet and absolutely perfect after dinner.I will continue to buy this Moscato. Highly recommended.
Jaime T.
Peoria, AZ
The only wine I will buy. Truly the best. Taste is great, price is great. No other moscato wine can compare to barefoot. This is the perfect wine whether you want to drink it with dinner, just to relax or for a party. I recommend this wine to everyone. Love it!
Sarah W.
Deer Park, TX
This was actually my very first taste of any kind of Alcohol and I was, most assuredly, not disappointed! This is still my favorite wine! It's affordable but still has such a delectable taste to it! Definitely very refreshing if you're having a not so great day.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
Perhaps it's just personal preference, but I find this wine to be sicky sweet. A friend offered me a glass from an airplane sized bottle (red flag!) and I could only take a few sips. I felt like I was drinking syrup. I've tried other Moscatos that have a more refined finish - this is not one of those wines.
Alyssa A.
My favorite Moscato! I love the peach flavor of this wine. It is a great light dessert wine that is great to give as a gift or bring to a party. It almost tastes like juice it is so light.
Megan P.
Annapolis, MD
Great white wine for any occasion. Not too sweet and has a great shelf life. I bring it with me to a girls night or dinner party. Pit is also a great wine to make sangria with!!! You can never go wrong with this choice
Cailey T.
For being cheap it's a decent enough wine. I suggest mixing it with orange juice for a bridal shower or pairing it with fruit or making a sangria with it. It's a sweet wine and good for the college student on a budget.
Sandra N.
Bronx, NY
I adore anything from the Barefoot brand especially the Moscato. I've been drinking this for years now and its always my go-to wine of choice. You can't beat the price and the quality is also just as great. You can also use it to make spritzers, sangria as well
Kymy J.
Langley, WA
Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is amazing all my friends have eased up and opened up to wine more because I started them off on Barefoot's pink moscato wine. It's something I mainly enjoy when I have a sweet tooth with a side of chocolate covered strawberries. Great for a wine newbie.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?