Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Liz C.
Liz C.

One of my first wines I have ever tried. I live the sweet taste and great when served really cold.
Jaleesa H.
Jaleesa H.

This is a good Moscato. It is not the best but it tastes pretty good. It's a nice drink and cheap.
Kadira L.
Kadira L.

My favorite go to wine with a cheap price and great taste!! It's perfect after a long day of work!
Mariah W.
Mariah W.

Not the worst but I'm really not a fan it just doesn't have a very smooth taste like I would like.
Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL

Probably one of my favorite wines. It's affordable, you can find it anywhere, and it tastes great.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Lubbock, TX

Barefoot wine is my favorite wine! It's got a crisp fruity taste and tastes great after a long day
Dorela N.
Dorela N.

A really nice wine. Great to be enjoyed with seafood. I put it in the refrigerator before drinking
Katie O.
Katie O.

For the price this is a good moscato. I'm not a huge moscato fan but I can drink this and be happy
Avian G.
Avian G.

I always drink this brand only because I love the taste and freshness of it. My all time favorite.
Chi-Chi U.
Chi-Chi U.

Crisp and sweet. Great accompaniment to dinner and dessert. Great price too. Every one enjoyed it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now