BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
This is my favorite brand of wine...it comes in many different flavor and goes well with anything! Great to bring along to a party as a gift also. Great price to so I recommend buying a couple bottles at a time...you never know when you will need wine!
Crystal G.
Knoxville, Tn
My husband and I love this Moscato. Barefoot is one of our favorites. It's affordable, sweet and never dry. It pairs well with everything from cheeses to desserts. Barefoot moscato is perfect for anyone trying wine for the first time. It's also priced right. It's got a high quality taste with a price that's easy on the wallet. This is a wine that we drink often and prefer over some more expensive options.
Katrina P.
Waretown, NJ
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is so light and refreshing and completely perfect for this time of year when it is hot outside. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. I like all the varieties Barefoot offers of it's Moscato especially the Champagne. I have turned so many friends onto it. It is definitely affordable and I usually buy two or three each time I go. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I LOVE this Moscato! I am not a huge fan of wine in general but I find myself loving this! It is delicious by itself of you can make a delicious Sangria. One bottle of Barefoot Moscato, some peach schnapps, and some lemon-lime soda. Top with some peach and frozen orange slices and OH BOY you are in for a fun night!
Jayme H.
I love Barefoot Moscato, not only Moscato, but every different kind of wine that Barefoot has to offer. It is very affordable and delicious. Even though some people think just because it is cheap that it could not possibly taste good... they are lying! It is an awesome cheap wine and I would recommend it to anyone. Sometimes the cheaper stuff is the better stuff and in this case that would be a correct statement!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I love Mascato, I have tried a lot of brands of Mascato and I will say that Barefoot is my ultimate favorite one. I like the white, red and I just had the pink Mascato from barefoot and I think that is my FAVORITE. If you have not try the pink Mascato and you like Mascato try it!! ITS AMAZING!!
Justina A.
Corona, CA
I'm all about saving money but sometimes drinking cheap wine will make you pay later....but this definitely is not one of those. Its good, sweet and won't give you that gross cheap wine hangover. If you want something sweet to drink you should give this a try....you will be pleasantly surprised.
Melody H.
I was fairly excited to try this considering I love the name, and love being barefoot myself. I saw this for sale at walmart all the time & finally decided to try it. I was horrified by the taste. This is exactly what one would expect for a walmart 3 dollar bottle of wine. Disgusting & flat.
Erin G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Definitely a good cheap white wine. Easily found at liquor stores everywhere. My favorite out of the Barefoot wines and usually a go to when I'm looking for something quickly in a store. Great for it's price and comes in different sizes too if you're in the mood for more or less. Best when cold and if it's not to your liking since it's a cheaper wine, you can easily add a dash of juice and it's just as tasty.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
I love moscato, so I have tried a lot of brands of it. This is one of the better ones I have tasted. It is very inexpensive - it is often on sale at my local store for $5. It is very light and sweet for a moscato, but not too sweet like some can be. Overall, a very good value and a nice wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?