Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Rainey W.
Rainey W.

Basically my favorite Moscato 😍. Sweet, crisp, fruity, and not too harsh! Very easy on the palate lol.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
paris, TN

I love this wine. I have gerd and it doesn't really mess with it as bad as some of the other wines do.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC

Okay but this is literally so sweet. It's delicious especially if you aren't really big into drinking.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA

My all time favorite. A constant staple in my home. So sweet and delicious. Do not hesitate to try it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Harlem, GA

This is one of my most favorite wines on the market. It has such a great taste and is very delicious.
This wine is a pretty decent wine for a low price. It's easy to purchase at any retail/grocery store.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Conway, AR

I love this wine. It's crisp and refreshing. it's really cheap too. I love all of the barefoot wines.
Abby M.
Abby M.

FAVORITE wine, so good. It's sweet like any moscato but what sells me every time is the price. So good
Kim B.
Kim B.

This is nice for a light fruity wine. It's super sweet but very affordable, it's like drinking juice.
Lauryn T.
Lauryn T.
Campbellsville

Decent wine for the price.. Add a splash of sprite and some frozen fruit and it makes it even better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?