This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,722 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I had this recently at my neices Wedding. It sweet an smooth. The after taste is light and Mello. It pairs great with fruit and cake.
This is a great wine from Barefoot, it has the right amount of sweetness, and it's not too expensive. Will definitely purchase this wine again.
Sweet and delicious! The perfect wine for those who aren't fans of dry wines. Even my husband liked it! Great taste at s great price.
Crisp and sweet. This is one that I am eager to share with friends and family. Everyone can enjoy this one together, covers all tastes in wine.
This wine is very good for those who don't like the taste of bitter wines. For the price (I got a big bottle for $12) it is very good. Crisp, sweet, and very refreshing. It is very ideal for someone in college who can't afford more expensive wines. A great gift for a girl who is just starting to drink wine!
Did not really like the taste of this wine. It was just not something I liked and I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'll stick to my red wine
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine so far. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It is perfect, you can have it with anything and alone.
Best moscato for the price, hands down. Has that sweet flavor but not over bearing, very smooth and refreshing.
Good stuff. A very affordable bottle of Moscato, with a crisp taste. Honestly, it's good enough that I could've enjoyed the entire bottle on my own.
All in all it is good for the price! I do like a little sweeter for my preferences, but other than that I will definitely continue to get it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos