Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Bakersfield, CA
Love me some Moscato!!! I don't care for any other types of wines, I like me a sweet wine. BAREFOOT is one of my go tos for getting wine. The price is good and a good quality of wine.
K C A.
K C A.
This brand of Moscato is dry and isn't as sweet as others. I don't like dry tasting wine. I like smooth wine with a little fizz. It isn't a very good Moscato. I wouldn't recommend it to others. The bottle is pretty.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
This is my favorite moscato!! If I buy bottles of moscato, this is my choice, so sweet and so delicious!! It's totally affordable and comes in two sizes, to avoid having to buy two bottles. I can appreciate that!
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
I love the taste of this, and it's really inexpensive. I can't have too much of it at once though since the sugar content is high, and that gives me headaches. I would recommend this.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Barefoot moscato is a go-to of mine. The price point is great for a good brand and taste. I have tried the pink moscato also. Both are nice. I will definitely keep purchasing this brand when I want a good wine.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
This is my all time favorite white wine! I love opening up a bottle of it and cozing up on the couch with a good binge worthy Netflix show. The sweet taste is so crisp and refreshing!
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Ooooo girl. This is my favorite wine. It's super cheap (which usually isn't a good thing) and it's amazing. It tastes super sweet but in a good way and it has me feeling good about half way through the bottle. Ugh haha
Dorothy G.
Dorothy G.
Hempstead, NY
Great wine for when you want something cold and sweet. The price for this wine is extremely reasonable and was purchased in a discount liquor store. I have bought this moscato many times and it never fails.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV
Barefoot Moscato is a great, inexpensive wine that is easy accessible in my local grocery or convenience stores.  I love to use it to make a nice, refreshing sangria with fresh peaches.  So yummy!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite barefoot wine! It's not as sweet as I normally like my wine but still very very good. This is also not a bad price for wine. I have bought this several times.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?