Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
jessica b.
jessica b.

If you like moscato and want to buy a bottle at a decent price this barefoot brand is a good option.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This by far is my favorite wine out! I buy this all the time! Very affordable and has a great taste!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Newton, IA

To me this tasted like rubbing alcohol - I typically love moscato but this is one I won't have again
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

Sweet wine that I enjoy during the summer. Priced very well and comes in two different size bottles.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX

Very delicious wine! I highly recommend. Everything in the lineup is terrific! It's sweet and good.
Allison M.
Allison M.

This is such a light wine and very affordable! It's available on any budget and I highly recommend.
Aigner J.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA

I love this flavor. It's a little sweet and a little bitter. Way better than the red in my opinion.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

Really good sweet taste always good to have on a good day and vacation day to really well sweetened
naadia c.
naadia c.

Best drugstore wine hands down, this is my go to! This wine is very sweet, but also light! Amazing!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL

Another that is meh. It tastes what you pay for. Good if you have a few dollars and wanna get tipsy
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now