Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Eastan D.
Eastan D.
Clovis

This is the perfect wine. It is tasty. It is sweet and fruity. A little bubbly. But also a great price.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA

Good stuff for such a cheap price. I used to drink this all the time until I started getting into reds.
Amy A.
Amy A.

It's moscato, it's a sweet and refreshing. I use it mostly to make sweet sangria's, or a summer drink.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conway, SC

A light refreshing wine. Slightly sweet and not too heavy. This is great with dinner and also cooking.
Kesha R.
Kesha R.
Hillsboro, AL

Its amazingly smooth and just the perfect sweet taste its not bitter at all but its a good strong wine
LaDonna M.
LaDonna M.

Such a great Moscato for a great price! It is sweet but it's still good. Perfect for a girls night in.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Shelby, NC

One of my favorite wines!! Smooth taste and an all around great flavor. Goes really well with a steak!
Devan A.
Devan A.
Lake Arthur, LA

Moscato has always been my go to wine, and barefoot just makes it that much more extraordinary for me.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford , NC

I'm not a big wine drinker but this wine is sooooo good! It's the perfect wine for an afternoon drink!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Bronx, NY

Delicious, bubbly and my go to for summer fun and friends. Or even alone at dawn, watching the sunset.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?