Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Paige T.
Paige T.

Love this wine for the price. It's good for dinner and with most foods. I normally buy this brand
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.

Love the sweetness!! Decent price, easily satisfy anyone who drinks it. Bottle is cute and classy
Robbie E.
Robbie E.
Cordova, TN

I don't like wine, but I love this!!!! It doesn't taste like wine to me, it just tastes sweet :)
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

this wine was very delicious! it was not dry and was very affordable. would recommend to others.
Aimee m.
Aimee m.
East hartford, Ct

One of my go to wines love the sweet taste always refreshing especially after a long day at work
Claire J.
Claire J.
Virginia Bch, VA

Cheap if you wanna grab something for dinner and need a few bottles. Very good, no bitter taste!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Buchanan, MI

Inexpensive, tasty, and widely available. What more can you ask for! A very sweet and mild wine.
Brionna Y.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK

Not my favorite Moscato. It's not bad, just not my favorite. I feel like it's missing something.
Leismille P.
Leismille P.
Conroe, TX

Love the taste is the perfect moscato for my friends . I have this at home for my dinner parties
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Butler, MO

An inexpensive wine that was recommended with a wine icies I bought. Very good. Goes down easily
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now