BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Paige H.
When looking for a new wine, it's always hard to find one that fits you perfectly. With Barefoot brand it's easy to find a wine you love. For me, it's Barefoot Moscato! You can never go wrong with a bottle of this! It's great for a casual glass, a girls night or with your favorite dessert or seafood.
Katherine J.
If you are a "poor" college kid like me but also enjoy wine, this is definitely at the top of my list. It isn't a fancy wine that I would serve when inviting people for a nice dinner but it definitely fits in the category of girls night on a low budget.
Bre J.
Wine night necessity. Easy to find and easy to drink. Love the drink and the price tag. Definitely a wine to find if you're balling on a budget. Definitely look for if you're a sweet wine drinker or starting with wine.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
It's actually a pretty good moscato for the price. But I prefer paying a. It more for a good wine. The only good thing about barefoot is they have those tiny bottles you can carry with you. But yes I would buy again.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge. I have been drinking this wine for a few years now, it is the only wine I purchase. I love the taste, the way it sits on the tongue, and the price. I love the regular Moscato, the pink, and the red..
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Jeanny T.
Lowell, MA
I really love this barefoot moscato! It has a sweet taste and at my local liquor store is only 12$ it taste absolutely good! And it's super affordable! I always purchase this whenever I want to have a drink or two.
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?