BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Natalie G.
Really affordable. I personally like it, it has s good crisp feeling. I'm not too much of a wine drinker nor am I too picky so something simple like this was enough for me. I would recommend if you want a cheap white wine especially when having parties!
Kaley A.
The best relatively cheap moscato at the grocery store. Barefoot is an amazing brand and you can never go wrong with their products. Just the right amount of sweetness with a slight tang that always hits the spot. Very comparable to their pink moscato.
Sally H.
I love love love moscato, but this is not one of my favorites. I'll have it if there's no other ones in the store I want. I don't really like the metallic-y taste to this one. I wouldn't recommend, unless you're in college, or a first timer in moscato.
Adilene M.
Dixon, CA
Very affordable wine, and tastes really good, wort till last cent, I'm a moscato wine lover, so this wine it's one of my favorites in my daily basis, the taste it's really light and smooth which it's great to me, I wouldn't get enough of this!!! Ever!!
Sarah P.
I am not much of a wine drinker, but this is my go-to. It's very sweet and refreshing. You can find Barefoot at any liquor store and it's so cheap too! If you don't like the taste of wine, or are looking to get into it, this is a great place to start.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
Alyssa T.
I love barefoot moscato. It was my very first wine. It is a very sweet wine that most enjoy first. This wine is pretty cheep and there are usually specials going on every week at Meijer. I would recommend barefoot moscato to first time wine drinkers.
Britt A.
Beaverton, OR
It's a good wine for the reasonable price. Whereas some cheaper wines don't always have a lot of flavor, this moscato is smooth, sweet, and a bit fruity. I've purchased it on a few occasions, and it's nice if you are looking for a sweeter white wine.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Great price great taste and gets you buzzed quickly there is nothing wrong I can say about this wine or brand. The packaging is fine who cares about it anyways lol I recommend this and Franzia wine for someone who wants good taste and affordability.
jae C.
This was the first drink I had when I turned 21 and it has a lovely little spot in my heart. I am a fan of sweet wines and this one is a beloved standby. It's inexpensive and deliciously tasty, especially if you are into the sweeter, delicate wines.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?