Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Murphy , NC

Barefoot Moscato is just delicious. It's always my carry on wine when we cruise. The bottle is great, and the label with the footprint is adorable. It is a great fruity, sweet wine, that goes with pretty much anything, especially if you are enjoying it around the pool! Love this stuff!
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Moscato's because of the sweet taste. Barefoot Moscato didn't disappoint. I tried this brand because a friend recommended it. I will definitely be buying this brand again. I do recommend this brand of wine to others! You will not be disappointed especially if you like Moscato's!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ

Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Allison B.
Allison B.
North Tonawanda, NY

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is a great blend of sweet and dry for me. Whenever I need to buy wine I always purchase this kind. I think it is pretty affordable, especially when purchasing the larger size because it will last longer. For sure would recommend to friends.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.

I love sweet wines and Barefoot's Moscato is definitely for the sweet wine lovers. It is not your type if you prefer dry wines. It is easy to drink and comes in a big ole cheap bottle, so it's my go to brand for affordability sake. Good for summer nights in the hot tub with the girls.
Jaleesa C.
Jaleesa C.

This is my go to wine when I am at the grocery store. It is inexpensive and is a great value for the cost. The taste is light and a touch of sweetness without being overly fruity. Some moscato is too fruity but not this brand. I would definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC

I just joined the Barefoot family of drinks and let me tell you I will probably never go back! Every product I have drank of there's is delicious and I wish I had given them a chance sooner! I don't even like wine or champagne but ill drink a whole bottle of this brand to myself lol!
Gina S.
Gina S.

This is such a good wine. I can drink a few glasses of this and not get an upset stomach like I do with some wines that are too sweet. It is very reasonably priced and found anywhere wine is sold. I always have a bottle in my fridge waiting around for whenever i'm having a rough day!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

When I first started drinking wine, I wasn't sure what kind I would like. My boss ended up giving me some ideas and what she liked. Went to the store and ended up getting this. By far my favorite. It's sweet and it'll make you drink the whole bottle because you can't have enough haha
Sahra G.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City

This is a easy wine for anyone to start with. Most people like sweet when they start out drinking wine. This is also a great mixer for sangria. Add some strawberries and serve it up. Great gift for someone that is hosting a party and you are not sure what someone else likes to drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now