Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amy A.
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV

A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Moscato's because of the sweet taste. Barefoot Moscato didn't disappoint. I tried this brand because a friend recommended it. I will definitely be buying this brand again. I do recommend this brand of wine to others! You will not be disappointed especially if you like Moscato's!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Murphy , NC

Barefoot Moscato is just delicious. It's always my carry on wine when we cruise. The bottle is great, and the label with the footprint is adorable. It is a great fruity, sweet wine, that goes with pretty much anything, especially if you are enjoying it around the pool! Love this stuff!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ

Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI

I'm not a wine drinker normally, but this isn't too bad. It's great followed up by a cup of coffee or a cookie.... something to end the wine aftertaste. My wife loves moscato, and barefoot is probably the most reasonably priced wines. I think we've got a bottle in the fridge right now!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca

If you like sweet wine this one is the way to go. I like to put some frozen green grapes in my glass and pour this delicious liquid to the top. It's my favorite brand to go to for Moscato. You can buy a huge bottle to share or get a regular bottle for yourself. The girls and I love it.
Jaleesa C.
Jaleesa C.

This is my go to wine when I am at the grocery store. It is inexpensive and is a great value for the cost. The taste is light and a touch of sweetness without being overly fruity. Some moscato is too fruity but not this brand. I would definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Allison B.
Allison B.
North Tonawanda, NY

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is a great blend of sweet and dry for me. Whenever I need to buy wine I always purchase this kind. I think it is pretty affordable, especially when purchasing the larger size because it will last longer. For sure would recommend to friends.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.

I love sweet wines and Barefoot's Moscato is definitely for the sweet wine lovers. It is not your type if you prefer dry wines. It is easy to drink and comes in a big ole cheap bottle, so it's my go to brand for affordability sake. Good for summer nights in the hot tub with the girls.
Gina S.
Gina S.

This is such a good wine. I can drink a few glasses of this and not get an upset stomach like I do with some wines that are too sweet. It is very reasonably priced and found anywhere wine is sold. I always have a bottle in my fridge waiting around for whenever i'm having a rough day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now