BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Barefoot Moscato is definitely at the very top of my favorites list! I absolutely love this wine . Its like getting a sweet treat too ! I always have a bottle of this on hand. I like to get this one to take to family gatherings also because just about all the ladies in the family love this wine, so everyone is happy and that makes for good family visits:)
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love wine, and this is my go-to brand and go-to flavor. It's cheap, it's sweet, it tastes good, and it gets the job done! I always seek this bottle out first, because drinking anything else just feels like settling! I know plenty of people who generally think Moscato is too sweet, but who will have at least a single glass of this. Heck, I wish I had a glass right now!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was the first wine i tried and loved it for so long! This started a love affair with moscato wine for me. It's a  great cheap wine. I don't often buy this brand anymore. But if i find i'm short on cash and need a glass of wine i would buy this. It's got a great flavor but most moscatos due.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite moscato, ever. Moscato is my favorite wine because of the fruity taste. Other wines can be a little too intimidating. I am a repeat costumer and I love Barefoot's Moscato. It's delicious, and the price is amazing. I will continue to buy Barefoot's Moscato over and over again. You literally cannot go wrong. I also love Pink moscato, too. This is great, and if you're a win beginning I would start with this!
Heather R.
By far the most refreshing Moscato I have tried. I am not a huge wine drinker. I am extremely picky and they have to be very sweet. I cannot drink a dry wine. Barefoot wines seem to hit the nail on the head when it comes to flavor and sweetness. I can even go all the way down to their pinot if absolutely necessary. I highly suggest them to everyone!
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am just starting to get into wine and this stuff is so good! It tastes more like a sweet juice than a white wine so if you are sensitive to sweet drinks I may not recommend this for you. I buy this wine all the time and often find myself buying the double bottles. Can never get enough of this stuff!
Kai-Niambi D.
this drink is seriously one of my favorites!! After all of my mommy duties have been completed, I pour a glass or 2 or 7(I keep several bottles handy) and just relax and unwind! The taste is simple and delicious... I could drink the whole bottle...... wait... I've done that already! Lol!
Becca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am such a rookie wine drinker but i love this line of wines. They are such an affordable wine and I think the quality is decent if you want to try different types. I definitely buy this wine again and again. My favorite is the moscato. I love how you can buy this at most liquor retails.
Nancy D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am ready to drink the entire bottle just looking at it through the screen - is that enough said or what? A must have. A great thing I like to do is take 2 bottles of Barefoot Moscato, 1 bottle of pink lemonade, 1 bottle of sprite and 3 cups of frozen fruit- mix it all together. I call it Mommy Juice!
Kyra H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?