Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
A refreshing glass of Moscato on a cool summer night, or sitting indoors with a few of your favorite people, it pairs well with laughter, love, and cheese board. It's a celebratory drink, but you can choose to celebrate waking up or the birth of a dear friends new child.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Nashville, TN
If you are above 22 and have a full time job, you can afford better wine. Ladies, this is cheap and meant for the college aged students to afford. This is for those who want tot ake part in wine night but arent into what true good wine tastes like. Sorry for being honest
Marie S.
Marie S.
I'm not really one for sweet wines, but if I'm in the mood for a Moscato, Barefoot is my choice. It's delicious and sweet and cheap! Perfect to have if you're having guests and don't know their drink preferences. I like to drink this on New Years instead of the bubbly's
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
Not for me, but others seem to love it. It's definitely among the sweeter Moscatos I've had, and for me the overly sweetness makes it really hard for me to drink. My mother is a fan so I buy it for her, and I always buy it as an option for parties, it just isn't for me.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Barefoot was the very first Moscato type wine that I've ever tried, years ago. It is very good, but I have found a brand that is much better. I still pick this up if I cannot find the other and I do enjoy it every time I drink it. Really good chilled with frozen grapes.
Clorissa F.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I'm an avid wino! No lie I have about 7 bottles in my fridge! This is one of my favs, it's super cheap and great tasting! I love the flavor and buy this often! I recommend this to all my friends! We have weekly wine nights and each person brings different kinds of wine!
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD
Not a huge fan of barefoot but there moscato isn't half bad. There are better alternatives though. I would buy this if I were having a big gathering that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on drinks for and I would add lots of fruit to it to make it a white sangria.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny
My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Miami, Fl
I have always loved Moscato wine. I generally shoot for the sweeter wines. I buy the Barefoot Brand because it always meets my expectations. It's a refreshing wine. I think that bottle and label are nice. I think anyone who likes the sweeter wines would like this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?