BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Everyone needs a little wine time. I prefer the sweet kind. This white Moscato wine is sweet, low in alcohol and easy to drink. Strong citrus flavors are present in this affordable choice by Barefoot. I know this will always be in stock at my local store, so this is a go-to for me.
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey, NH
This wine is yummy. I love sweet wine. But I had never wine in can before. I guess it's a first time for everything. I'm loving it. I have the pear and Apple can wine. On father's day, it takes the meaning of having a cold one. Has anyone try a wine in a can. If you have please comment below.
Rizzy V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is one of the best moscato's on the market and certainly the one I purchase most often. It has a perfectly sweet taste that's not nauseating and has a great alcohol count which means just one or two glasses and your feeling just right. As a dessert wine, I've occasionally paired this with a cupcake and enjoyed a nice evening on my porch.
Kaitlin D.
Frisco, TX
This is a great introductory wine, for both getting into wine and for the price.  Moscato is a sweet wine (sometimes it is called a dessert wine) and it is best to start out sweet and then go dry when tasting wine.  For the price you can't find a better tasting cheap wine.  If you plan on drinking with friends or a lot, one bottle is never enough.  Depending on where you stop pouring this bottle is between 2-4 glasses.  It goes down fast, so watch your in take.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
Let me first start out by saying I am NOT a Moscato person... I like my wine to taste less sweet and more full bodied. A friend of mine gifted this to me at Christmas... So, I tried it... it was light and sweet but in a cloying surypy sort of way. Definitely not something I would buy again... please pass the Merlot, lol ;-)
Aleksandra R.
I love this wine! I usually dont like white wines but this is sweet and delicious! I think that white wines are usually dry and gross but this is the complete opposite! So sweet and yummy, it goes down so smoothly! I usually like to switch between this one and the Pink Moscato - both are soo good! And cheap too! I think I only pay 7 for a 750ml and 11 for the big one! Such a good deal
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the first wines I ever drank, so smooth and has a great crisp taste. The price is beyond reasonable and, for me, it only takes one bottle. I am a frequent buyer of this wine when I have my girlfriends over they love this wine. I just have to recommend it to any first timer looking to try a delicious (yet inexpensive) wine, cheers 🍷
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Mariana M.
Port Orange, FL
This Moscato is the worst one I've ever tried, which is unusual because I have tried other wines from Barefoot and they have been very good. I would recommend Barefoot's Chardonnay instead of their Moscato, it really was not good at all. Overall would not recommend to anyone, at least for this particular wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?