BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Clorissa F.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I'm an avid wino! No lie I have about 7 bottles in my fridge! This is one of my favs, it's super cheap and great tasting! I love the flavor and buy this often! I recommend this to all my friends! We have weekly wine nights and each person brings different kinds of wine!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Barefoot was the very first Moscato type wine that I've ever tried, years ago. It is very good, but I have found a brand that is much better. I still pick this up if I cannot find the other and I do enjoy it every time I drink it. Really good chilled with frozen grapes.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny
My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
I have always loved Moscato wine. I generally shoot for the sweeter wines. I buy the Barefoot Brand because it always meets my expectations. It's a refreshing wine. I think that bottle and label are nice. I think anyone who likes the sweeter wines would like this wine.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD
Not a huge fan of barefoot but there moscato isn't half bad. There are better alternatives though. I would buy this if I were having a big gathering that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on drinks for and I would add lots of fruit to it to make it a white sangria.
Luz M.
Luz M.
This is one of my go-to wines. I'm in college, so this is affordable which is important for me. I actually love the taste of it. I like that it tastes pretty balanced. It's not too dry or too sweet. It's great for people that want to start drinking wine, easy to drink.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Greenup
By far my favorite wine. Refreshing, delicious and sweet but not to sweet. One I love to have on hand all the time. It is one of the best white wines I have tried and if we go somewhere that does not have it I try to find something exactly like it because its so great
Lola M.
Lola M.
The barefoot Moscato is pretty good. Especially for the price, but you can also tell that it's cheap wine. I like very sweet wine. I'm not a fan of dry wine and with the barefoot I feel it's a little dryer than normal. But for six dollars a bottle it isn't bad at all.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?