BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Moscato is the only wine I will continuously buy...and I tend to reach for Barefoot more than any other brand. Not only is the price not bad at all, but also the flavor is delicious. It's refreshing and fruity, nice to sit outside on nice warm days and relax with. Not overly sweet, just sweet enough. My local spirits shop usually has it on sale which is even better. They also have the mini bottles which I buy and give in little gifts for my girlfriends. Definitely worth grabbing.
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
Drink this all the dang time this is my go to drink anytime I’m home drinking with friends and family it gives you the best giggly drunk ever I’m obsessed barefoot wines
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite wine! It was the first wine that I was able to drink because at first I just couldn't get behind the taste of wine but after trying this one I loved it and was actually able to start branching out and trying others after that. It's sweet and doesn't have too much of the intense wine flavor like some. It's inexpensive and can be found so many places but honestly even after trying much more expensive wines I still always come back to this one as it is the best tasting one I've found yet.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. I chill it on ice and enjoy it immensely. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Pick some up and find out why it's won awards. There are other good moscatos out there, but this one has a reasonable price tag, and it's suitable for any event. You can party with it, and it adds a bit of sophistication to the affair, or you can enjoy it at home while you're relaxing. Pick some up today and see for yourself. If you like sweet white wine, Barefoot won't disappoint you!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. I'm not the biggest fan of 'real wine' per se, so this is perfect for me. Not bitter at all, which most wines often are to me. Incredibly smooth and full of flavor. Very easy to sip on all night! Also, VERY affordable which is something that is always important to me and I know is important to many others too : ) I enjoy other Barefoot flavors as well but this is my absolute favorite. If you're looking for a cheap and tasty wine, this ones for you. I know I will definitely keep purchasing this and I definitely recommend this to others.
Annie2FLii🐞🇵🇷🇹🇹 -.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The taste is awesome and fresh and crisp . This is my favorite drink of all time . I love drinking this product ice cold ! Especially at night when everyone is sleeping !
Nija S.
White wines i love.
I tried this 10 /12 yrs ago and its been my go to ever since. This Moscato is so fresh,fruity ..crisp.
I mix it sometimes .but i love to drink it by itself.i gave up heavy alcohol .so im always looking for something new.so far nothing beats Barefoot Moscato.
So if you're looking for sonething light &refreshing and you want a nice buzz with your girlfriends. Or you just want some me time while the kids are busy..or you just want to sip This is for you. You cant go wrong with Barefoot
#product purchased
#not sponsored
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying I am not a wine person. I barely drink wine because it just puts me down not sure why. I stick to beer which is my drink of choice or tequila which gets the job done quick! One of my friends who loves wine introduced me to Moscato years ago and I really found it hard to believe that I would like a wine so much! I even got my husband into it. It has a very sweet but not overwhelming taste which I love usually the reason why I hate wine is because the taste is so bitter but Moscato is perfect! Love this wine.
Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband grabbed this from our QT around the corner as a pick-me-up for a bad day I was having. Usually, any moscato is a turn off since I don't usually like any sort of carbonation, but this particular moscato was so sweet and delightful! It was crisp and refreshing while still appealing to someone like me who wouldn't typically reach for a moscato. The brand itself has an amazing merlot so I guess I should have expected nothing less from the moscato. The price point is perfect on the wallet as well!
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?