Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Britney H.
Britney H.
Bowling green , Ky

My fav wine. I buy the the big bottles and the individual bottles too! So fresh, crisp and sweet.
Emelia P.
Emelia P.
Independence, MO

One of my favorite wines. Light, with a great flavor. Also love the price. I buy it all the time.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Freaking delicious. I love this stuff! Great for both dinner parties and date night with Netflix!
Lisandranette R.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL

I got this one as a gift and it was good. I've purchased it since then and the price was so good.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
Paige T.
Paige T.

Love this wine for the price. It's good for dinner and with most foods. I normally buy this brand
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN

Moscato is really good white wine choice. I totally enjoy it. It's perfectly balanced and smooth.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

Mmm ... My favorite wine! Barefoot is actually a great brand! It hasn't disappointed me thus far!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

All time go to wine. Amazing price. So crisp, bubbly and delicious. Would reccomend over and over
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very sweet and crisp, refreshing taste. If you are a fan of moscato, Barefoot is one of the best!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now