Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Holly T.
Holly T.
Rome, NY

Sweet and light. One of my favorites from barefoot. Definitely recommend this to anyone willing to try!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx

Also another Mascato that I love it taste good and Inexpensive great to have a few glasses with friends
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dadeville, AL

Moscato is one of my favorites. I love the sweetness of the wine and it isn't over priced. Great taste.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Orlando, FL

If you like very sweet wines this is the wine for you. Very sugary. Would be great for a girls night in
KELLY T.
KELLY T.
Austin, TX

My favorite wine by my favorite brand! So tasty with cheese & crackers. How about with a bowl of fruit!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I love this wine .. It is dry, but very sweet... I highly recommend this wine to anyone who love wine..
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

Great taste and quality from a awesome price! Love that it is easy to find and available at many places
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot is my favorite moscato. its very sweet and smooth and the brand has several different flavors.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Methuen, MA

Perfect summer or anytime wine sweet enough for ur sweet tooth and perfect when added with fresh fruits
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA

Good stuff for such a cheap price. I used to drink this all the time until I started getting into reds.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?