Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jen A.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
I love barefoot Moscato. It is delicious, sweet wine with a decent price tag. I use it to make a summer time sangria when we have parties in the summer and have even used it with mulling spices, pear brandy and apple juice to make a winter sangria. Both are a huge hit.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is my favorite under $10 Moscato. It has crisp flavor, tastes good cold or at room temp. I always have it on hand when I'm entertaining and also when it's just me and hubby. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice sweet wine to try.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This wine is so great and really cheap! It's always a go too if mine and I always keep a bottle on my wine rack at my house! It's a sweet wine and no bitter at all that's why it's one of my favorites!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
One of my favorite wines!! Very affordable too! Perfect crisp taste very fresh and inviting! I like the bubby one as well!! I love a nice glass of moscato and this one is definetly a good one !!!!
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite wine right now. I go through phases where I'll drink a wine for a few weeks, but I've kind of stuck with this one for much longer. I love the taste! I love sweeter wines, so this is perfect for me.
Keenia S.
Keenia S.
While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
My first choice for wine is always barefoot. It's cheap enough to have a lot of. And the taste is phenomenal. I always will give this as a gift or make sure to brjng it with me to house parties.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Vanceburg, KY
This is my all time favorite moscato! I have tried a ton of brands that just do not get the sour and sweet just right. I love this when I want to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale, Ca
Love, I could drink this every chance I get.. I buy it from Walmart and it's cheap and taste crisp and nice with my dinner, I would recommend this wine is delicious and satisfies my taste, it's great when chilled..
Tara F.
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
This is my all time favorite white wine! I love opening up a bottle of it and cozing up on the couch with a good binge worthy Netflix show. The sweet taste is so crisp and refreshing!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?