BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sara S.
Naples, FL
A MOSCATO THAT IS NOT TOO SWEET! I am not a huge moscato fan- because of the fact that before Barefoot, all of the brands I had tried were way toooooo sweet. I don't care for very sweet wines. Barefoot manages to balance out the sweetness and refreshing citrus notes in this bright tasting wine. Serve chilled. This wine has been the ONLY repeat moscato that I have purchased. Barefoot brand has been a pleasant surprise the past few years as the brand has won more and more awards and continues to remain an affordable wine without tasting "cheap." Bravo Barefoot!
Amber S.
Council Blfs, IA
This is one of my favorite wines hands down. It is so light and refreshing versus some of the other white wines that are more dry and don't have that lovely sweet taste. This is my wine of choice with any meal. Not to mention the wonderful price associated. It is hard to find a good tasting wine with such a reasonable price tag. A must have!!
Lorna R.
The Moscato is delicious and smells nice when you bring the glass up close to your noise.
I always have to have a nice smelling wine and it needs to be refreshing.
I know when I take a sip it is going to be nice and smooth and crisp.
This is great with a dessert or a nice seafood dinner. It brings out the flavors.
This wine is inexpensive.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
MMMMMMmmmmm!!! I LOVE this wine, it tastes so delicious. The Barefoot brand is by far my favorite brand for moscato. I have tried a few other brands but haven't been as impressed as by the Barefoot brand. This wine is the perfect sit in the bath tub and pretend to read, or really read, while ignoring everything else kind of wine. I no longer buy the regular sized bottles of this as they don't last nearly long enough, only the big boy for this lady! haha
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
Barefoot wines are consistently award winning for a reason. They take the true essence of each varietal and simplify it so that it's approachable to all wine drinkers. Novice or expert, the sweet floral notes of this wine are bountiful and soothing. Great on its own, or with mild appetizer courses such as a cheese tray! It's also delicious in punch recipes, specifically Summer Sangria.
Niki R.
I love Moscato wine. I've tried several different brands of Moscato but Barefoot is one of my favorites. It has a very nice and lightly sweet taste in my opinion. I also LOVE the price. A large bottle of Barefoot Moscato is really affordable at just about every store that I have ever bought wine at. My husband loves it too!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Yum, this wine is my absolute favorite! In the past, I couldn't really find a wine I enjoyed. Most of the time, I found wines way too dry and definitely not to my liking. However, after trying Barefoot Moscato, it is now my favorite type of wine! It is crisp, refreshing and provides just the right amount of sweetness I'm looking for! I like that it doesn't taste heavy and is good to drink chilled or at room temperature, though I do prefer chilled.
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This is a wonderful moscato. Sweet but not sickeningly sweet. Not to mention that this is my main go to, not because of the taste, but because it is a great deal.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?