Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lauryn T.
Lauryn T.
Campbellsville

Decent wine for the price.. Add a splash of sprite and some frozen fruit and it makes it even better.
Monika R.
Monika R.
Hanford, Ca

The taste is great, it gives you that relaxing buzz you want. Very good price, can find it anywhere .
Michell D.
Michell D.
Tiskilwa, IL

Barefoot wine is a good choice that is reasonably priced. And is normally offered at several places.
April B.
April B.

Delicious but not the best moscato on the block. For the price it's a hit Barefoot Moscato
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Newton, IA

To me this tasted like rubbing alcohol - I typically love moscato but this is one I won't have again
jessica b.
jessica b.

If you like moscato and want to buy a bottle at a decent price this barefoot brand is a good option.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi

My best purchase of 2015. Love this wine! Have purchased it many times. I will continue to buy this!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This by far is my favorite wine out! I buy this all the time! Very affordable and has a great taste!
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

Sweet wine that I enjoy during the summer. Priced very well and comes in two different size bottles.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX

Very delicious wine! I highly recommend. Everything in the lineup is terrific! It's sweet and good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now