BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Barefoot Moscato. Both the white and the pink are delicious. I found that if you add a splash of cherry 7up to the white moscato, it makes a really yummy spritzer! It is also very inexpensive compared to other brands of moscato. This is a staple in my fridge.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was introduced to Moscato by a very close friend and now I've tried a few different brands but I keep going back to Barefoot! The taste is amazing, sweet and pairs well with light foods and great with dessert. I am a sweet wine drinker so this is a great wine to try!
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Barefoot Moscato wine! It is one of my absolute favorites and it is so affordable! It is very sweet and light. Great for a summer evening with friends! We also use this to make Sangria!
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Meagan D.
Frisco, TX
I love this moscato on a hot summer day - especially when used in sangria. It is sweet and has a lot of flavor but isn't expensive. The sweetness is a bit much if you want a few glasses of wine, but all moscato is. I've found that almost every grocery and liquor store carry this brand so it's always easy to find.
Betsy H.
Ridgewood, NY
Barefoot White Muscado is one of my favorite wines! Not overly sweet, this wine pairs well with anything. I also enjoy the Red & Pink versions, but White is my fav. I would recommend this wine if you're on a budget, but still want something to jazz up a dinner party!
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Love this line of wines. These are my go tos when i am invited to any function. I also like to have them for my girls night in. Very inexpensive and refreshing. For added taste, mix in some fruits.
Robin C.
Johnson City, TN
I don't like overly sweet drinks in general, and especially dislike overly sweet wines - which this is. That being said, I'm pretty much the only one I know that dislikes this. It's pretty inexpensive and seems to please most of the people I know, and I would feel pretty safe bringing it along to a party or dinner.
Amanda W.
I love barefoot! I love what they come up with and I love that all of their wines are affordable and delicious. Moscato is definitely one of my favorites. This is the perfect end to a Friday night after a long week of work
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA
I love moscato! This wine is not my favorite to just sit and sip; however, I love to cook with this wine! It adds the perfect flavor to a lemon chicken pasta dish! Everyone should try cooking with this wine but you can always pour some in a glass for yourself first!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?