BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Shardé  S.
When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Mariangel C.
Doral , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
For cheap wine I really enjoy this to decompress in the evening. It is sweet with citrus undertones and it's super easy to find in any major grocery store. I sometimes like to combine this over ice with ruby red grapefruit juice for a refreshing cocktail.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
It's actually a pretty good moscato for the price. But I prefer paying a. It more for a good wine. The only good thing about barefoot is they have those tiny bottles you can carry with you. But yes I would buy again.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge. I have been drinking this wine for a few years now, it is the only wine I purchase. I love the taste, the way it sits on the tongue, and the price. I love the regular Moscato, the pink, and the red..
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I love this wine! No matter the occasion I always buy a bottle. The price is very reasonable and one of the best ones I have tried. They also have different flavors that are also great
Jasmine W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is wonderful. gives you a very nice buzz! great to use for cocktails! and omg the sangria - with this powerful; as a college student I lost count of how many bottles I had of these ! its good people. depending on your preference but to me it is good!
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I didn't drink... at all! Until my sister in law bought me one of these. In my opinion is not that strong. It's nice and kinda sweet. Perfect for a saturday afternoon and some movies.
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
This is a pretty good wine. For it to be a cheap wine, I wish it was a bit less expensive such as Lucky Duck or Oak Leaf but it is worth the couple of extra dollars. It's a bit sweeter than I traditionally would want a Moscato to be but it is a great dessert wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?