SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Favorite brand of inexpensive moscato by far. The name actually really grosses me out as well as the fact that there's a foot in the bottle.
It is OK as far as she warns ago does not cross the lad of course and is OK it gives you a slight Berry taste But this is still a good wine
Love love love this wine! It's the absolute best to make a spooky sangria with!! Black berries and raspberries and a few pears my favorite
This is a cheap bottle of wine, and you can definitely tell by taste. But if you're looking for a cheap bottle of wine, this fits the bill.
Taste and sweet! Always perfect for girls nights in! More of a dessert wine than anything but one of my favorites and also affordable too!
One of my favorite flavors! It’s very affordable! A nice flavor to it! Can find it at most grocery stores! Good variety in flavor choices.
my favorite, go to, had a bad day, need a smile, oh heck it's just Tuesday wine! clean, crisp and that touch of sweetness that I just love!
This wine is sooo yummy!! i love it. It is sweet and taste amazing warm or cold. I perfer it chilled. I would highly recommend this brand!
This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
I like the lite flavor sweetness of mascatto and its refreshing crisp flavor, i put frozen grapes in my glass to not dilute flavor with ice
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos