Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Elvin P.
Elvin P.
Carbondale, IL

Low price and great taste! I love this wine and will always be a fan! All my friends love it too.
Kacey V.
Kacey V.
Moncks Corner, SC

Trying to get cheap drunk? This is it for you. It's sweet and savory, going good after a long dah
Britney H.
Britney H.
Bowling green , Ky

My fav wine. I buy the the big bottles and the individual bottles too! So fresh, crisp and sweet.
Emelia P.
Emelia P.
Independence, MO

One of my favorite wines. Light, with a great flavor. Also love the price. I buy it all the time.
Lisandranette R.
Lisandranette R.
Gainesville, FL

I got this one as a gift and it was good. I've purchased it since then and the price was so good.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Freaking delicious. I love this stuff! Great for both dinner parties and date night with Netflix!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

All time go to wine. Amazing price. So crisp, bubbly and delicious. Would reccomend over and over
Paige T.
Paige T.

Love this wine for the price. It's good for dinner and with most foods. I normally buy this brand
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN

Moscato is really good white wine choice. I totally enjoy it. It's perfectly balanced and smooth.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

Mmm ... My favorite wine! Barefoot is actually a great brand! It hasn't disappointed me thus far!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now