Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Devan A.
Devan A.
Lake Arthur, LA

Moscato has always been my go to wine, and barefoot just makes it that much more extraordinary for me.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC

Okay but this is literally so sweet. It's delicious especially if you aren't really big into drinking.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Shelby, NC

One of my favorite wines!! Smooth taste and an all around great flavor. Goes really well with a steak!
Rainey W.
Rainey W.

Basically my favorite Moscato šŸ˜. Sweet, crisp, fruity, and not too harsh! Very easy on the palate lol.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Hamilton

If you want quality time without it costing you an arm and a leg, this is definitely the wine for you.
Linda D.
Linda D.

One of my favorite wines due to its affordability and taste. Great for those who enjoy sweeter drinks.
Amy A.
Amy A.

It's moscato, it's a sweet and refreshing. I use it mostly to make sweet sangria's, or a summer drink.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford , NC

I'm not a big wine drinker but this wine is sooooo good! It's the perfect wine for an afternoon drink!
Kesha R.
Kesha R.
Hillsboro, AL

Its amazingly smooth and just the perfect sweet taste its not bitter at all but its a good strong wine
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Bronx, NY

Delicious, bubbly and my go to for summer fun and friends. Or even alone at dawn, watching the sunset.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now