Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Bartlett, IL

I love moscoto and I think this is a really great affordable wine. Hasn't done me wrong thats for sure!!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Waterville, ME

I'm completely in love with this wine. It's a great value an yummy. Not expensive in any way full bottle
marne w.
marne w.

The original. The best. Crisp, bold flavor for an inexpensive wine! Wonderful sweetness. Absolutely love
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD

Slight sweetness...very light. If your a lover of white sweet wines, this will easily become a favorite!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Royal Oak, MI

One of my favorite wines, it is not expensive but doesn't taste like it. Very sweet, a good summer wine.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.

Very sweet. It's delicious, cheap and readily available everywhere. Perfect in mixed drinks and punches!
JURISSA F.
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL

My favorite wine i enjoy it nce in a while love the crispt taste of peach omg i just love bearfoot wines
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
St Augustine, FL

Moscato it my favorite wine and barefoot always has sales this is one of my go to wines after a long day
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx

Also another Mascato that I love it taste good and Inexpensive great to have a few glasses with friends
Katia L.
Katia L.
Methuen, MA

Perfect summer or anytime wine sweet enough for ur sweet tooth and perfect when added with fresh fruits
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now