Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Honestly for the price you can't beat this wine, it's by no means fancy but it's crisp and refreshing and well worth the price! I've been drinking it for years now and have yet found a moscato that can compare!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
It's not my favorite but it's ok. It's just a cheap moscato. I can usually find it for about $5 or less. It has a sweet yet tart taste to it. It can make a great white sangria. If you're looking for wine on a budget this is a good choice.
Reegan I.
Reegan I.
Mulvane, KS
My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
Jeny S.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
H. C.
H. C.
Bay Shore, NY
It's a nice wine but it's entirely too sweet. I know most moscatos are supposed to be but this one is up there. Price wise it's great and makes a nice gift or good thing to bring to a dinner or party
Luz C.
Luz C.
Very good flavor I love the tasty or pricey at all I really enjoy drinking it and enjoy it very much super cold ..... I wouldn't change it for anything it's so good and so soothing and so relaxing
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Bossier city, LA
Really good inexpensive wine. I love Moscato and I love barefoot. This wine is excellent for the price. It tastes crisp and fresh with just the right amount of sweetness you expect from a Moscato.
Bristole R.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
You get what you pay for. Good cheap wine. One of the most inexpensive wines with the best flavor for the money. I really only drink white wines. If I want an inexpensive app wine this is my go to
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?