BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Francine M.
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine! I am not a huge fan on wines but I love the way this one taste! It has a nice sweet taste to it. It also extremely affordable no matter what size bottle you get it in.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love barefoot wine moscato! It's a super affordable option for moscato wine and I actually prefer it over many higher priced moscatos. I have purchased this many times. It usually goes over well with most people 👍🍷
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
Love this wine!!! The flavor is great. Sweet but not too sweet. The perfect compliment to many different foods!
Barefoot is definitely my go to when I want to settle down for the evening.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Barefoot wines! Moscato is my Favorite of all time. Just had a girls day and served barefoot moscato topped with simply mango lemonade, garnished with lemon slices and strawberries in the glass. It was amazing.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Shardé  S.
When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Mariangel C.
Doral , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Jenta H.
Portland, OR
My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?