Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Johari R.
Johari R.
Roseville, MI

Love this wine it's the best it's sweet just like I like it . Its not bitter at all nice for summer time.
Shayanna F.
Shayanna F.
Brandon, FL

This is a must on our ladies, friends, family or just because night. I always have at least 5 in my house
Dani S.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI

I love this. This is one of my favorite low prices wines. I have one in my wine rack at this very minute.
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Antioch, TN

This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Good, good wine.
Not like regular moscato that is super super sweet. Tastes great! I highly recommend it.
marne w.
marne w.

The original. The best. Crisp, bold flavor for an inexpensive wine! Wonderful sweetness. Absolutely love
Christina K.
Christina K.
Royal Oak, MI

One of my favorite wines, it is not expensive but doesn't taste like it. Very sweet, a good summer wine.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Bartlett, IL

I love moscoto and I think this is a really great affordable wine. Hasn't done me wrong thats for sure!!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.

Very sweet. It's delicious, cheap and readily available everywhere. Perfect in mixed drinks and punches!
Shellise B.
Shellise B.
West Jordan, UT

This is a great wine if you're looking for something sweet!! It's definitely one of my go to Moscato's!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?