BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
This product is my go to when I feel like enjoying a glass of wine after a long day. I bought it at Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I am pleased with the taste and would definitely buy it again.
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX
I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my go to wine, in the event that I don't really want to drink wine but rather juice. I mean that in the best way possible. Its is very yummy and incredibly affordable. Pefect Bath Wine
Tabby I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love barefoot wine moscato! It's a super affordable option for moscato wine and I actually prefer it over many higher priced moscatos. I have purchased this many times. It usually goes over well with most people 👍🍷
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?