Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
I am not the biggest fan of wine, I am more of a beer kind of person. But when I tried this wine oh my! I fell in love! It is cheap and good wine! I recommend it to people that want a good wine and don't want to spend too much money on it!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Oh my ! This wine is great! I only drink moscato but only one brand which is impossible to find . I took a risk buying this one and I'm so happy I did! It tastes amazing! Very satisfied and will buy again!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This is a good glass of wine to have and relax with. It is not overtly sweet like many other moscato's I have tried, but still has a light refreshing taste to it! This bottle of wine is not expensive compared to many other brands that are out there. This is just one of those that pleases all girls at the bachelor watch parties!
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Honestly for the price you can't beat this wine, it's by no means fancy but it's crisp and refreshing and well worth the price! I've been drinking it for years now and have yet found a moscato that can compare!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
It's not my favorite but it's ok. It's just a cheap moscato. I can usually find it for about $5 or less. It has a sweet yet tart taste to it. It can make a great white sangria. If you're looking for wine on a budget this is a good choice.
Reegan I.
Reegan I.
Mulvane, KS
My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
Jeny S.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
H. C.
H. C.
Bay Shore, NY
It's a nice wine but it's entirely too sweet. I know most moscatos are supposed to be but this one is up there. Price wise it's great and makes a nice gift or good thing to bring to a dinner or party
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?