Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Levah U.
Levah U.

My favorite Moscato. Love how easy and smooth it is to drink. Gets you tipvsytbut not too crazily!!
Allison M.
Allison M.

This is such a light wine and very affordable! It's available on any budget and I highly recommend.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX

Very delicious wine! I highly recommend. Everything in the lineup is terrific! It's sweet and good.
Aigner J.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA

I love this flavor. It's a little sweet and a little bitter. Way better than the red in my opinion.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

Really good sweet taste always good to have on a good day and vacation day to really well sweetened
Huntley, IL

Another that is meh. It tastes what you pay for. Good if you have a few dollars and wanna get tipsy
naadia c.
naadia c.

Best drugstore wine hands down, this is my go to! This wine is very sweet, but also light! Amazing!
Centerburg, OH

Terrible aftertaste. I bought once because it was cheap and i quickly figured out why it was cheap.
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL

Es el mejor de todos desde sabor dulce hasta lo economico que es, me encanta para cualquier ocasion
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Loves Park, IL

My favorite!!!!! After a long day of work, a drink of this just soothes me with dinner on the side!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now