Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Dani S.
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Barefoot moscato is a go-to of mine. The price point is great for a good brand and taste. I have tried the pink moscato also. Both are nice. I will definitely keep purchasing this brand when I want a good wine.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Ooooo girl. This is my favorite wine. It's super cheap (which usually isn't a good thing) and it's amazing. It tastes super sweet but in a good way and it has me feeling good about half way through the bottle. Ugh haha
Dorothy G.
Dorothy G.
Hempstead, NY
Great wine for when you want something cold and sweet. The price for this wine is extremely reasonable and was purchased in a discount liquor store. I have bought this moscato many times and it never fails.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV
Barefoot Moscato is a great, inexpensive wine that is easy accessible in my local grocery or convenience stores.  I love to use it to make a nice, refreshing sangria with fresh peaches.  So yummy!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite barefoot wine! It's not as sweet as I normally like my wine but still very very good. This is also not a bad price for wine. I have bought this several times.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
This and their reisling are my favorite wines. I don't like spending a lot of money on a bottle of wine. These both taste great and I think there is a great value there. These are the only two wines I buy.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite moscato ever! Tastes great and reasonably priced! Love this for a glass of wine on a nice day outside or BBQ. Also great to bring as a hostess gift.
Cersti C.
Cersti C.
Springdale , AR
My favorite drink. It's so yummy. Can even make a nice spritzer with sprite and lemonade. This is always my go to and it's very affordable. It's a sweet wine. Not bitter. I'm not a fan of most red wines.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
As far as moscato goes, Barefoot's is pretty good. It isn't too expensive so it's perfect for a college student on a budget. It isn't the wine I would pick up first at a store, but I would buy it again
Amy W.
Amy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's my favorite! I drink it every time I buy wine. Affordable and the perfect sweetness. I always go to wine and spirits to purchase any wine or liquor. Moscato is the only kind of wine that I enjoy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?