Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Harlem, GA

This is one of my most favorite wines on the market. It has such a great taste and is very delicious.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

This by far is my favorite wine out! I buy this all the time! Very affordable and has a great taste!
Michell D.
Michell D.
Tiskilwa, IL

Barefoot wine is a good choice that is reasonably priced. And is normally offered at several places.
jessica b.
jessica b.

If you like moscato and want to buy a bottle at a decent price this barefoot brand is a good option.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi

My best purchase of 2015. Love this wine! Have purchased it many times. I will continue to buy this!
April B.
April B.

Delicious but not the best moscato on the block. For the price it's a hit Barefoot Moscato
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Newton, IA

To me this tasted like rubbing alcohol - I typically love moscato but this is one I won't have again
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

Sweet wine that I enjoy during the summer. Priced very well and comes in two different size bottles.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.

Best value and so so so delicious. I love this wine and keep coming back to it time and time again.
Mashayla H.
Mashayla H.

Love love love me some barefoot Moscato. It's best when chilled. And goes good with almost anything
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now