Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Linden, MI
This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA
I am definitely a sweet wine girl and whenever someone isn't sure what to get me I just tell them "When in doubt Barefoot Moscato." This is a sweet wine that is well balanced not too sweet but not a semi-sweet!
Elizabeth B.
I liked the flavor, I just usually drink sparkling wines so I'm used to a different experience. I think if I drank this more then I would like it more. It was first time buying this kind of wine. I would recommend it to people that like this style.
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love this wine. It's not too dry and just the right sweet. I would def recommend this to try if you don't mind sweeter style of wine. The best thing about it is it's accessible you can buy it at any local liquor store!
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy this wine. It's in my budget and has a nice light taste. I prefer a sweet wine so this give me my fix without the heavy sugary taste. I always recommend this for a girls night in with my friends.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite wine! It's not dry at all and it's really fruity. I would say it is delicious. I buy this anytime I'm going to a friends or when I am just craving something sweet. It's a good price usually and I am a satisfied with the quality.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Happy Hour Expert
These are definitely the best wine ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing wine! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Hammond, LA
I love moscato! It's my favorite wine and Barefoot does it right! Bring it home and mix with some Sprite to create a wonderful spritzer. You can find it at any local store including Walmart. If you aren't sure if it's going to be good, they also offer them in smaller personal size bottles.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Barefoot moscato is a good choice for the price.  It's definitely not my favorite moscato but it is good and the price point makes it better.  I have purchased this a quite a few times now. It is sweet and semi bubbly.   I would buy again and recommend to anyone on a budget.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
San Diego, CA
I'm still new to the wine game and am very picky but don't have the money to be. Barefoot is a great affordable wine with a ton of options. I love the moscato since I tend to stick to sweeter wines! Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?