Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

This is super yummy! this actually made me start drinking wine! this is good stuff at a really good price.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Eight Mile, AL

Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

Bae! Love this wine! Affordable. Great flavor. Sweet. Tasty. Smooth. Yummy!! I highly recommend this wine!
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.

Love this moscato! It's sweet and pairs well with just about anything! Barefoot always has great products!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Henrico, VA

My perfect go to wine. Never disappoints. Always afraid to try new wines. So I always stick with Barefoot
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Antioch, TN

This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA

This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. 😁
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

So sweet but so good. Love eating with grapes and cheese. So affordable and can get a big or small bottle
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

It isn't my favorite wine at all but it's worth it for huge get togethers. Plus I love getting it Target.
Johari R.
Johari R.
Roseville, MI

Love this wine it's the best it's sweet just like I like it . Its not bitter at all nice for summer time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?