BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heiidi D.
Winston Salem, NC
I am a Moscato love and have gone through an impressive amount of brands to find my favorite. I tried Barefoot a while back and was throughly disappointed. Not nearly as sweet as I expected from having tried other brands. In fact I had to pour out the bottle eventually because I couldn't even drink a glass worth of it.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Danielle E.
This has to be one of the best wines for cheap.. I think it's no more than 4 bucks in the store and its amazing. It sweet with notes of peaches, kiwis, and a slight hint of grapefruit. I love it...is amazing as a dessert wine... And even with a nice pungent cheese like an humbolt fog or a really moldy blu cheese.. It's amazing and for around 4 bucks you can't go wrong;)
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I am a big fan of Barefoot wine in general. When it comes to wines, I tend to lean towards the sweeter ones like Moscato and Riesling. Of the Moscatos I have had, this one is one of my favorite.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I'm a wine connoisseur, and I'm always trying new brands of wine from expensive to inexpensive. I' ve tried both the pink and white Barefoot Moscato wines. I really didn't care for the pink one, although it states it's sweet, but it's not at all. It had a bitter and semi-dry taste and i' don't are for dry wines at all.
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
I don't like any of the Barefoot wines I've tried, so since Moscato is my favorite type of wine, I thought I'd give this a try. Unfortunately this brand just left me super disappointed again. Not exaggerating, every brand of Moscato I've ever had is better than this one.
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
This is a brand that is suitable for a cheap girls night. It is not however, meant for celebration or really anything else. It's sweet and it has alcohol in it, but that's not supposed to be what drinking wine is about. It's about appreciating the drink for what its worth.
Sam b.
This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Jessica V.
Rochester, NY
This wine is very delicious. It has a sweet tats and very easy to go down unlike other wines. It goes well with dinners and if you just want to relax this would be the wine I would suggest. Such a good wine does the job and isn't very expensive at your local liquor store.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
This is a good moscato for the price. Then again, you get what you pay for, right? Like all Barefoot wines, this is a bit cheap and not something I'd ever crave, but if you're looking for a sweet dessert wine that won't kill your budget, then definitely give this a go.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?