BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cailey T.
For being cheap it's a decent enough wine. I suggest mixing it with orange juice for a bridal shower or pairing it with fruit or making a sangria with it. It's a sweet wine and good for the college student on a budget.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA
Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Sandra N.
Bronx, NY
I adore anything from the Barefoot brand especially the Moscato. I've been drinking this for years now and its always my go-to wine of choice. You can't beat the price and the quality is also just as great. You can also use it to make spritzers, sangria as well
Jaime T.
Peoria, AZ
The only wine I will buy. Truly the best. Taste is great, price is great. No other moscato wine can compare to barefoot. This is the perfect wine whether you want to drink it with dinner, just to relax or for a party. I recommend this wine to everyone. Love it!
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX
I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is everything I look for in a wine: sweet, fruity, delicious and CHEAP. It's almost always around $6 a bottle, but every so often Harris Teeter has it on special for $3.97 a bottle. Needless to say, I always stock up. Barefoot wines are a great value!
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?