Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot is my favorite moscato. its very sweet and smooth and the brand has several different flavors.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA

Good stuff for such a cheap price. I used to drink this all the time until I started getting into reds.
Eastan D.
Eastan D.
Clovis

This is the perfect wine. It is tasty. It is sweet and fruity. A little bubbly. But also a great price.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I love this wine .. It is dry, but very sweet... I highly recommend this wine to anyone who love wine..
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dadeville, AL

Moscato is one of my favorites. I love the sweetness of the wine and it isn't over priced. Great taste.
Maria H.
Maria H.

I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi

Cheap but good, cheap but good. This wine is comparable to others but just cheaper and it is very sweet
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , Ga

Love this moscato for a girls night. It's cheap but still delicious especially when chilled just right.
Devan A.
Devan A.
Lake Arthur, LA

Moscato has always been my go to wine, and barefoot just makes it that much more extraordinary for me.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC

Okay but this is literally so sweet. It's delicious especially if you aren't really big into drinking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now