BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shaneil M.
This is my go to wine, every time I go to the liquor store and I try to experiment with other white wines I always find myself choosing this one no matter what. It's sweet, gets you in the mood, and doesn't leave you running to the loo the next morning. Perfect for a girls night in.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Love love love this specific flavor from barefoot, i get all their mascotos, they come in big bottles and affordable prices. Definitely gets the job done when your craving some wine.
Tonya M.
I am writing this for my husband as he is a fan of this wine and sweeter wines. For him this is a wonderful sweet wine. One of his favorites. The price point and availability is very competitive.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
Wren A.
I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I've had. It's good stuff. I don't drink it as much anymore because my tastes have become more sophisticated, but I'm sure I will again.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I have had just about every moscato out there - white, red, pink. I like them all and will drink any of them, but I do have preferences. This one is not nearly as carbonated as other moscatos, so tastes flat to me. It's also quite a bit more of a syrupy sweet mouth-feel - not so with higher quality moscatos where its more crisp and clean on the tongue. Very little complexity in the flavor.

All that being said though, when it's on sale and you can get a big bottle for $6 or 7, it's a deal. I don't ever buy it (I make wine so would rather drink my own which I made to my tastes :) ) I won't turn a glass down at a party if it's offered to me.
Ina
It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Melanie W.
So refreshing! Love the taste and it isn't a budget buster. I am a wine drinker on a budget and this fits my bill! If you like moscato I don't know why you wouldn't like this! ūüć∑
Margaret K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This moscato is one of the best moscato wines you can find at your local store. I first discovered it few years back, and haven't dank any other kind since. Highly recommend!
Rosemary F.
Madisonville, TN
My favorite wine!! It's super sweet and juicy and it has a hint of carbonation which I love! My new replacement for desert!! We enjoy this just about every night at my house.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?