BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Alana S.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
As far as moscato goes, Barefoot's is pretty good. It isn't too expensive so it's perfect for a college student on a budget. It isn't the wine I would pick up first at a store, but I would buy it again
Amy W.
Amy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's my favorite! I drink it every time I buy wine. Affordable and the perfect sweetness. I always go to wine and spirits to purchase any wine or liquor. Moscato is the only kind of wine that I enjoy.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Barefoot Moscato gives you the delicious taste of Moscato wine, for a wonderful price. You can easily get one bottle for yourself, or buy a few for company or to gift to others without paying an arm and leg!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I really like this wine, it is very sweet. It would not be a wine to drink in the winter months. I think I would enjoy it best in the summer when it is hot. It is very easy to drink, not a drink to sip.
Marianne R.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
I love this drink! I dont like alcohol, but this moscoto is sweet and crisp. I love how it tastes and how cheap it costs. You can buy it at any liquor store or super market.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold , NJ
My Absolute favorite Moscato. Barefoot has created a great balance between sweet, bubbly and refreshing. It's affordable, great to take to any event & its's conveniently at every liquor store in my area. Whenever I have to restock on wines-this is the first on the list!
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Happy Hour Expert
If you love sweet wines I totally recommend you try this wine. It is also affordable and at most grocery stores, drug stores, or even gas stations. I love the flavor. It can be paired with many foods.
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I love everything about a great moscato! Barefoot has a great moscato. It's inexpensive and so delicious. I repurchase often anymore!if you like moscato, at least try once.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Good wine. On the sweet side of wines but def not the sweetest. Has more savory notes. Good value for the price. Usually on a good sale at the local state stores. Would def recommend to anyone!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Pretty decent inexpensive wine. Easy grab and go and I can find pretty much anywhere for a quick purchase. The taste is sweet but doesn't taste terrible for an inexpensive wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?