Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
One of my favorite wines!! Very affordable too! Perfect crisp taste very fresh and inviting! I like the bubby one as well!! I love a nice glass of moscato and this one is definetly a good one !!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This wine is so great and really cheap! It's always a go too if mine and I always keep a bottle on my wine rack at my house! It's a sweet wine and no bitter at all that's why it's one of my favorites!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is my favorite under $10 Moscato. It has crisp flavor, tastes good cold or at room temp. I always have it on hand when I'm entertaining and also when it's just me and hubby. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice sweet wine to try.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to moscato brand. I love sweet wine so I love this stuff. It's nice and crisp and refreshing. Great taste and smooth. I highly recommend this brand especially for the price point
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite wine right now. I go through phases where I'll drink a wine for a few weeks, but I've kind of stuck with this one for much longer. I love the taste! I love sweeter wines, so this is perfect for me.
Keenia S.
Keenia S.
While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
My first choice for wine is always barefoot. It's cheap enough to have a lot of. And the taste is phenomenal. I always will give this as a gift or make sure to brjng it with me to house parties.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Vanceburg, KY
This is my all time favorite moscato! I have tried a ton of brands that just do not get the sour and sweet just right. I love this when I want to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale, Ca
Love, I could drink this every chance I get.. I buy it from Walmart and it's cheap and taste crisp and nice with my dinner, I would recommend this wine is delicious and satisfies my taste, it's great when chilled..
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Bakersfield, CA
Love me some Moscato!!! I don't care for any other types of wines, I like me a sweet wine. BAREFOOT is one of my go tos for getting wine. The price is good and a good quality of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?