Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Gina C.
Gina C.

This is a sweet tasting wine with a low out of pocket cost! It is my go to wine for any evening sipping!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
St Augustine, FL

Moscato it my favorite wine and barefoot always has sales this is one of my go to wines after a long day
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Bartlett, IL

I love moscoto and I think this is a really great affordable wine. Hasn't done me wrong thats for sure!!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Waterville, ME

I'm completely in love with this wine. It's a great value an yummy. Not expensive in any way full bottle
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

Great taste and quality from a awesome price! Love that it is easy to find and available at many places
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA

Deliciously sweet. Great all the time wine. Very satisfying and light. Would highly recommend this wine
Holly T.
Holly T.
Rome, NY

Sweet and light. One of my favorites from barefoot. Definitely recommend this to anyone willing to try!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Orlando, FL

If you like very sweet wines this is the wine for you. Very sugary. Would be great for a girls night in
KELLY T.
KELLY T.
Austin, TX

My favorite wine by my favorite brand! So tasty with cheese & crackers. How about with a bowl of fruit!
Maria H.
Maria H.

I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now