Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Turnersville, NJ

Perfect drink to go with any meal. Dry wine that goes down very smooth. A great wine to share with friends
Nayla P.
Nayla P.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a wine expert by any means but this was really good! Going to try and broaden my wine horizons!!!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY

Love whit me Wine and love Barefoot! You can give them as gifts or just have them in your home for guests.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Ellenton, FL

Although a bit sweet, this is a lovely and refreshing white wine. Carbonated just enough but not too much.
karrie k.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT

I absolutely love this Moscato. It's definitely one of my favorites especially for a night with the girls.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Greensboro, GA

This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and smell. A refreshing wine!!! Everyone should try this wine!!
Kari S.
Kari S.
Eight Mile, AL

Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
Amy E.
Amy E.
Salt Lake City, UT

Love this wine! I have tried all the flavors, but this one is my all time favorite. Sweet but not to sweet
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I love my girly Moscato and this is the best for the price point! Girls nights always involve this bottle!
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

Bae! Love this wine! Affordable. Great flavor. Sweet. Tasty. Smooth. Yummy!! I highly recommend this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?