BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dana T.
brentwood, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Selena S.
Portland, OR
Love this wine! Barefoot is great on a Budget! The Moscato is smooth and goes great with deserts. Its even great to have a glass or a bottle just hanging out with the girls! I would recommend this to all!!
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I am not a big wine drinker since I'm new to the field , BUT i ran into this while shopping at the liqour store and they were giving samples. I was sooo surprised by the sweet taste and how inexpensive it was. Needless to say i braught myself a bottle lollove the taste
Leah T.
Knox City, TX
This wine is by far my favorite of the "cheapies." I've tried a few other brands like Arbor Mist's White Zinfandel, but they all seemed much dryer than this. It's sweet and absolutely perfect after dinner.I will continue to buy this Moscato. Highly recommended.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is amazing all my friends have eased up and opened up to wine more because I started them off on Barefoot's pink moscato wine. It's something I mainly enjoy when I have a sweet tooth with a side of chocolate covered strawberries. Great for a wine newbie.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA
Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Jordan R.
Clinton, IA
This wine is not only delightful by itself but even more fun and yummy to mix with! It's tasty with orange juice, adding fresh fruit with, and I hear adding sprite to it is mighty yummy! Even try cooking with it...I had a turkey infused with an entire bottle and it was absolutely delicious and moist!! Excited to try it multiple ways since it is priced so well!
Megan R.
Barefoot moscato is a very cheap and sweet wine. It's great if you're just introducing yourself to wine and it also makes a great gift because the bottle is so pretty! I personally love serving it with frozen melon balls.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
Perhaps it's just personal preference, but I find this wine to be sicky sweet. A friend offered me a glass from an airplane sized bottle (red flag!) and I could only take a few sips. I felt like I was drinking syrup. I've tried other Moscatos that have a more refined finish - this is not one of those wines.
Cailey T.
For being cheap it's a decent enough wine. I suggest mixing it with orange juice for a bridal shower or pairing it with fruit or making a sangria with it. It's a sweet wine and good for the college student on a budget.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?