Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Loves Park, IL

My favorite!!!!! After a long day of work, a drink of this just soothes me with dinner on the side!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Centerburg, OH

Terrible aftertaste. I bought once because it was cheap and i quickly figured out why it was cheap.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.

Best value and so so so delicious. I love this wine and keep coming back to it time and time again.
Mashayla H.
Mashayla H.

Love love love me some barefoot Moscato. It's best when chilled. And goes good with almost anything
Levah U.
Levah U.

My favorite Moscato. Love how easy and smooth it is to drink. Gets you tipvsytbut not too crazily!!
Allison M.
Allison M.

This is such a light wine and very affordable! It's available on any budget and I highly recommend.
Dorela N.
Dorela N.

A really nice wine. Great to be enjoyed with seafood. I put it in the refrigerator before drinking
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Lubbock, TX

Barefoot wine is my favorite wine! It's got a crisp fruity taste and tastes great after a long day
Jaleesa H.
Jaleesa H.

This is a good Moscato. It is not the best but it tastes pretty good. It's a nice drink and cheap.
Katie O.
Katie O.

For the price this is a good moscato. I'm not a huge moscato fan but I can drink this and be happy
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now