BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
This is one of my favorite wines, when i go to the store this is one of the bottles i reach for. It has the best sweet taste. I will forever buy this!
Luci M.
Luci M.
If I get wine, it will probably be this wine. This is a very affordable wine with a great taste! It has a crisp sweet taste and is great to sip on with dinner.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
While this isn't my favorite wine, it's a refreshing treat after a long day at the office. I find barefoot to be a little on the sweet side but still drinkable.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
Wren A.
Wren A.
I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I've had. It's good stuff. I don't drink it as much anymore because my tastes have become more sophisticated, but I'm sure I will again.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
I am writing this for my husband as he is a fan of this wine and sweeter wines. For him this is a wonderful sweet wine. One of his favorites. The price point and availability is very competitive.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love the flavor it's so crisp and refreshing. If you love wine this is a perfect one to try. You can also find barefoot wines in almost every liquor store.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
So refreshing! Love the taste and it isn't a budget buster. I am a wine drinker on a budget and this fits my bill! If you like moscato I don't know why you wouldn't like this! ūüć∑
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?