Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Oxford, OH
Sweet wine, cheap price, I love barefoot moscato. Of course if you're into something tart not a good move. I buy barefoot at the liquor store and the grocery store, and I am most definitely a repeat customer that will rebuy
Brittany j.
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Yes yes yes! This is the best wine, it's hard for me to find a good, sweet wine and this is it! Plus the best part is Walmart has been carrying the big bottle for $10! I also plan on using this wine for my wedding and for the guest there cause you can't bet it!
Tarryn C.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI
True basic white girl wine right there. This is a basic sweet moscato that tastes good and is a wine that everyone can like. Its not strong and its not dry. The price is too good to be true and I will always grab barefoot moscato over alot of other brands
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
The Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine in the line. It is the person subtle sweet taste without being overwhelming. I usually buy it at my local Kroger and it is always an affordable price. The bottle chills nicely and the cork can be removed very easily.
Caitlyn N.
Caitlyn N.
Fort Bragg, NC
Wine. Its a review on wine. Moscato. It's sweet. It's refreshing. It's cheap. Most stores carry this brand and it lives up to its name. I buy this for gatherings and we all are satisfied with it. BUY ALL THE BAREFOOT.
Pat M.
Pat M.
You can't beat Barefoot moscato! This brand just doesn't make a bad wine. The moscato has a great taste without a funky after taste. It is affordable and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend Barefoot to everyone.
April L.
April L.
Good and sweet, that pretty much sums up about this product, reasonable price. I like this comparing to other brand names products, there are some that doesn't taste better than this one. I buy this brand pretty often.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME
I love this wine! It is my favorite and I always have a bottle in my fridge. It is not expensive at all (which is probably why it's a favorite)! I can find this particular wine just about anywhere whether it's my local grocery store or a wine/liquor store. If you like fruity wine I strongly recommend giving this one a try! I find it best served cold!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I love this moscoto when I am in the mood for a sweet wine.  I really like that this brand is affordable and offers the regular and larger sized bottles for entertaining.  I also like that it is available at major retailers so I can purchase at different locations.  Highly recommend.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
York, PA
Best wine ever! It is very sweet, but it's still a good go-to, especially for someone like me who really doesnt drink all too often. But this is cheap, super easy to find, amd always is crisp and refreshing to drink with basically any kind of meal!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?