Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Hope Mills, NC

This is cheap!!! Best thing about it! The taste is sweet and it goes down easy! I would def get this again!
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Mission, KS

This is my go-to drink. It is very light and fruity. It's the best tasting wine and it is very inexpensive.
Selena Q.
Selena Q.

Very peachy. Extremely sweet. Best as a dessert wine. Great to have for a classy night in with girlfriends.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

This is my absolute favorite wine! This has such an amazing crisp flavor! I would recommend this to buyers!
Vonda T.
Vonda T.
Corp Christi, TX

Loved thi swine, want to buy this one again soon!!!! I got it at Walmart. and Heb stores. it was very good.
Erika P.
Erika P.

Comparable to Stella Rosa's in my opinion just as sweet with an even cheaper price. Cheap wine can be good.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL

So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE

Barefoot Moscato works wonderfully in mimosa's, one of my favorite brands of wines. light, sweet, and crisp
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Moscato is the best ever I love this brand as well! It's a little more expensive but worth it for the taste
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Ridgewood, NJ

Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now