BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love Moscato, and I love cheap. Put the two together and BAM.

It's not too bubbly, and it settles nicely. Pair it with dinner. Bring it over to your gal pal's house. It's worth every occasion. There's even a bigger bottle in stock that is a better deal price-wise.
Nicole A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I am not a big wine drinker since I'm new to the field , BUT i ran into this while shopping at the liqour store and they were giving samples. I was sooo surprised by the sweet taste and how inexpensive it was. Needless to say i braught myself a bottle lollove the taste
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Barefoot Moscato wine! It is one of my absolute favorites and it is so affordable! It is very sweet and light. Great for a summer evening with friends! We also use this to make Sangria!
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Sure, if it's all you can afford... It's drinkable enough that you probably won't leave half your glass sitting there and I guess that it this price point, you shouldn't expect all that much. But there are better sweetish wines out there that cost merely a buck more.
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA
I love moscato! This wine is not my favorite to just sit and sip; however, I love to cook with this wine! It adds the perfect flavor to a lemon chicken pasta dish! Everyone should try cooking with this wine but you can always pour some in a glass for yourself first!
Megan R.
Barefoot moscato is a very cheap and sweet wine. It's great if you're just introducing yourself to wine and it also makes a great gift because the bottle is so pretty! I personally love serving it with frozen melon balls.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is amazing all my friends have eased up and opened up to wine more because I started them off on Barefoot's pink moscato wine. It's something I mainly enjoy when I have a sweet tooth with a side of chocolate covered strawberries. Great for a wine newbie.
Leah T.
Knox City, TX
This wine is by far my favorite of the "cheapies." I've tried a few other brands like Arbor Mist's White Zinfandel, but they all seemed much dryer than this. It's sweet and absolutely perfect after dinner.I will continue to buy this Moscato. Highly recommended.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?