BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
This is my favorite moscato!! If I buy bottles of moscato, this is my choice, so sweet and so delicious!! It's totally affordable and comes in two sizes, to avoid having to buy two bottles. I can appreciate that!
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
I love the taste of this, and it's really inexpensive. I can't have too much of it at once though since the sugar content is high, and that gives me headaches. I would recommend this.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Ooooo girl. This is my favorite wine. It's super cheap (which usually isn't a good thing) and it's amazing. It tastes super sweet but in a good way and it has me feeling good about half way through the bottle. Ugh haha
Dorothy G.
Dorothy G.
Hempstead, NY
Great wine for when you want something cold and sweet. The price for this wine is extremely reasonable and was purchased in a discount liquor store. I have bought this moscato many times and it never fails.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV
Barefoot Moscato is a great, inexpensive wine that is easy accessible in my local grocery or convenience stores.  I love to use it to make a nice, refreshing sangria with fresh peaches.  So yummy!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite moscato ever! Tastes great and reasonably priced! Love this for a glass of wine on a nice day outside or BBQ. Also great to bring as a hostess gift.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
This and their reisling are my favorite wines. I don't like spending a lot of money on a bottle of wine. These both taste great and I think there is a great value there. These are the only two wines I buy.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite barefoot wine! It's not as sweet as I normally like my wine but still very very good. This is also not a bad price for wine. I have bought this several times.
Cersti C.
Cersti C.
Farmington, AR
My favorite drink. It's so yummy. Can even make a nice spritzer with sprite and lemonade. This is always my go to and it's very affordable. It's a sweet wine. Not bitter. I'm not a fan of most red wines.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
As far as moscato goes, Barefoot's is pretty good. It isn't too expensive so it's perfect for a college student on a budget. It isn't the wine I would pick up first at a store, but I would buy it again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?