BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Toni P.
Olean, NY
I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite cheap Moscato, and just my favorite in general honestly. It's delicious and it's always what I head straight for when we go to the liquor store!
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
Happy Hour Expert
My fave inexpensive wine. It has a great taste and its the perfect drink just for a relaxing night in. The price is great too. I purchased it for 6 dollars!!
Kim H.
Omaha, NE
Barefoot made moscato before moscato was cool. It is an affordable brand that can be purchased at the grocery store. It’s one of my family’s favorite brands.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Happy Hour Expert
So sweet and crisp! Reasonably priced at your local grocery store. Perfect for a glass of wine or a spritzer. Def one of my fav brands of the cheaper kind 😍
Andrea H.
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty good bang for your buck. Not the best wines but not the worse either. Very inexpensive. Perhaps $5-$6. Sweet and pairs well with pretzels or chicken.
Luisa C.
This is the number Moscato I drink, it just has the perfect touch of sweetness in it compared to other brands. I always recommend this moscato to my friends.
Michelle C.
The only thing I can drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so this is great for me and it's inexpensive too! Plus if you mix it with oregina it's like a mimosa!
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?