Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Petrolia

Not a very big wine fan but I love the taste of this one! It's very smooth and has a very nice after taste
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Good, good wine.
Not like regular moscato that is super super sweet. Tastes great! I highly recommend it.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

A low prices and delicious wine that never fails!! This is my go to wine that I buy at least once a week!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

So sweet but so good. Love eating with grapes and cheese. So affordable and can get a big or small bottle
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Antioch, TN

This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA

This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. šŸ˜
Shayanna F.
Shayanna F.
Brandon, FL

This is a must on our ladies, friends, family or just because night. I always have at least 5 in my house
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Deltona, FL

Delicious, light, and refreshing. This is the perfect go-to, summer wine! Pairs perfectly with appetizers
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Brisbane, Australia

Moscato is always my favourite wine. I'm not really a drinker but this is my go-to if there's the option.
Johari R.
Johari R.
Roseville, MI

Love this wine it's the best it's sweet just like I like it . Its not bitter at all nice for summer time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now