Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

A low prices and delicious wine that never fails!! This is my go to wine that I buy at least once a week!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

So sweet but so good. Love eating with grapes and cheese. So affordable and can get a big or small bottle
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Antioch, TN

This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
Shakeema M.
Shakeema M.

Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA

This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. šŸ˜
Shayanna F.
Shayanna F.
Brandon, FL

This is a must on our ladies, friends, family or just because night. I always have at least 5 in my house
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

I try this I like how it taste it kind of taste better but then it Taste sweet when you start drinking it
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL

Delicious, light, and refreshing. This is the perfect go-to, summer wine! Pairs perfectly with appetizers
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Brisbane, Australia

Moscato is always my favourite wine. I'm not really a drinker but this is my go-to if there's the option.
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

It isn't my favorite wine at all but it's worth it for huge get togethers. Plus I love getting it Target.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now