BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dianne R.
This is one of my favorite moscatos around. It's light and sweet but not overly cloying. My one complaint, which is hardly a complaint but they don't have real corks so while I'm "drinking so that I can do cool cork projects" I'm collecting non-cork corks. Oh well, not everything in life is perfect...but the Moscato just about is!
Elena F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes really good. Cheap and inexpensive you can buy this at target. Totally girl and it's a nice bottle, quick pick ups for anything really. I've had this many times and it does the job! Moscato is yummy
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
This stuff is pretty delicious...a little on the sweet side, but yummy and it's cheap. I love barefoot products in general. I'm not a huge drinker so when I do decide to have a drink I want it to be worth my while. If you're loving this stuff, but looking for something a little less sweet...try the barefoot moscato champagne.
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This moscato wine is very affordable!!! It is perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet drink. I dislike the taste of alcohol and wine but this moscato is delicious!! It is now my staple drink. Cheap and delicious!
Hope B.
Delicious! Perfect sweet wine for any moscato lover. Fairly inexpensive, with average packaging but goes down smooth. I would like more attractive branding, but it doesn't change that it's a tasty wine.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Cayla L.
Shorewood, WI
Barefoot makes drinking wine while on a budget a breeze! I love that its delicious and affordable! I can expect to never break the bank when I'm buying wine when barefoot is an option. I absolutely love the variety of wines they offer, along with their champagne and bubbly!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?