Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels, Tx

My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Pasco, WA

Good sweet wine. Not too dry just sweet enough to drink chilled to perfection. Nice white wine to mix with.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA

A good moscato for the price. Available nearly everywhere cheap wine is sold, and not overpoweringly sweet.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Hope Mills, NC

This is cheap!!! Best thing about it! The taste is sweet and it goes down easy! I would def get this again!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Moscato is the best ever I love this brand as well! It's a little more expensive but worth it for the taste
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC

Super tasty. I get this wine a lot and I recommend this wine to anyone who likes a moscato at a low price .
Erika P.
Erika P.

Comparable to Stella Rosa's in my opinion just as sweet with an even cheaper price. Cheap wine can be good.
Lali v.
Lali v.
Maginnis ave, Ma

Good taste and inexpensive wine!!
Mix some mint or even mixed fruits during a summer cook out so refreshing
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I love this wine! It is my go to wine for sure. I love the crisp, clean taste and it goes down so smoothly!
Selena Q.
Selena Q.

Very peachy. Extremely sweet. Best as a dessert wine. Great to have for a classy night in with girlfriends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?