BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Oh my ! This wine is great! I only drink moscato but only one brand which is impossible to find . I took a risk buying this one and I'm so happy I did! It tastes amazing! Very satisfied and will buy again!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This is a good glass of wine to have and relax with. It is not overtly sweet like many other moscato's I have tried, but still has a light refreshing taste to it! This bottle of wine is not expensive compared to many other brands that are out there. This is just one of those that pleases all girls at the bachelor watch parties!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Honestly for the price you can't beat this wine, it's by no means fancy but it's crisp and refreshing and well worth the price! I've been drinking it for years now and have yet found a moscato that can compare!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
In 28 years I've never ever been able to enjoy a glass of wine because every single time I'd try any kind of wine I absolutely hated it with a passion. One day at an event someone had me try a cup of pink moscato....i really liked it. I craved it so bad after that and went to the store and purchased a bottle of pink moscato and white moscato (a different brand than barefoot). when I tried the white I fell in crazy love with it. then one day I went to the store to get a a bottle again and they didn't have the kind I had started buying so I saw the barefoot brand bottle of moscato and bought that. got home and chilled it popped it open and it was the best adult beverage I've ever ever tried. I am addicted. it's so sweet and yummy and it's not crazy expensive which is a major perk. i love love love you barefoot.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Jacksonville, FL
It's not my favorite but it's ok. It's just a cheap moscato. I can usually find it for about $5 or less. It has a sweet yet tart taste to it. It can make a great white sangria. If you're looking for wine on a budget this is a good choice.
Reegan I.
Reegan I.
Mulvane, KS
My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
Jeny S.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
From college days, to post grad, to hopefully beyond, this affordable, sweet wine never lets you down. Crisp and refreshing, this wine goes well on its own or paired with cheese, dinner, or dessert.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?