BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
This wine has such a weird after taste. It is not sweet enough for me personally. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and do not plan to purchase it again in the future.
Wilneyka O.
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY
Este es mi vino FAVORITO!!!!Me encanta es tan suave el sabor baja bien no es amargo ni seco.Cada vez que quiero tomar vino este es mi GO jangueos en mi casa.Es bien barato y delicioso jajaja.Lleno mis expectativas.Se lo recomendaria acualquier amistad o familiar
JASMINE T.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I added frozen peaches to this one day just to experiment and it came out so good! So good and of course you can't beat the price. Sweet but not overwhelming which I like
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Happy Hour Expert
Not much of a wine drinker but this is a very affordable brand. A little too sweet for my personal liking but overall not bad. Almost all my friends who are wine drinkers have selected this one.
Frances S.
Frances S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite white wine hands down. I love it and I recommend you try it if you like white wine. It does not cost an arm and a leg which is nice so if you're not into wine you can try it and not break the bank.
Kadiajah W.
Kadiajah W.
One of my go to wines especially when making a white sangria m! Always sweet and always fresh never a disappointment when I grab a bottle of this! It isn't very expensive either for a small or bigger bottle it is very affordable.
Day M.
Day M.
I love Moscato, but this one here is special to me because it's so affordable and delicious! I have a bottle of this every now and then as a treat. Never disappoints.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL
I love the sweetness and quality of this wine. The price is just right which always has people coming back for more. There is so many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Barefoot.
Mary H.
Mary H.
El Cajon, CA
Lovely Moscato! Fruity, sweet and light. I'm partial to wines that fall on the sweeter side of things, so this is great for me! Delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?