Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Not a big wine drinker but I do like moscatos and this one is really good. No too sweet and goes down smooth
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, OH

One of my favorite moscatos! So good to make into sangria also 🍷👌 great for a summers day at the pool #yummy
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Good drink when you dont have more. Very tasty and smooth. Like to keep on hand for when I have nothing else
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels, Tx

My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL

Love, love, love this wine it is my all time favorite walmart wine it's cheap but the taste is just amazing.
Jen M.
Jen M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing wine. It's God with dinner or dessert. I like that it's an inexpensive wine
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I'm a wine freak and I love Moscato. This is so cheap and tastes great. I always have a bottle laying around
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, ar

I got it as a gift and hated it. I'm just not a fan of this wine. I may have to try other kinds of barefoot.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA

Super sweet and refreshing. Good for parties and relaxing with the girls, or watching a movie in the summer.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

My favorite wine. I could drink the whole bottle and be satisfied. It is light and fruity. Purely delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?