BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Jen A.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
I love barefoot Moscato. It is delicious, sweet wine with a decent price tag. I use it to make a summer time sangria when we have parties in the summer and have even used it with mulling spices, pear brandy and apple juice to make a winter sangria. Both are a huge hit.
Evy C.
Evy C.
This wine is so cheap but a good cheap. What I mean it's so affordable but has great taste. It never disappoints me because I like it that much. I usually drink it cold. I would buy it again.
Kait D.
Kait D.
This used to be my favorite wine in college. Now I drink it and it is too sweet for me. It is great wine to pre game with on a night out. If you are looking for a better white for general drinking I would recommend 2 buck chucks at TJs. but if sweet and bubbly is what you want Moscato barefoot is that.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
So good but so sweet. One glass is enough, or add ice. Moscato is typically grapefruit-based and made for digesting after a meal and it works fine! Price is extremely reasonable. Would buy again, but willing to try others.
Silvana S.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
There's nothing like a glass of Moscato on a nice summer night. At about $10 a bottle it is surprising how great it is. Sweet taste and nice bottle design make it a perfect gift too .
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my favorite under $10 Moscato. It has crisp flavor, tastes good cold or at room temp. I always have it on hand when I'm entertaining and also when it's just me and hubby. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice sweet wine to try.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
One of my favorite wines!! Very affordable too! Perfect crisp taste very fresh and inviting! I like the bubby one as well!! I love a nice glass of moscato and this one is definetly a good one !!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This wine is so great and really cheap! It's always a go too if mine and I always keep a bottle on my wine rack at my house! It's a sweet wine and no bitter at all that's why it's one of my favorites!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to moscato brand. I love sweet wine so I love this stuff. It's nice and crisp and refreshing. Great taste and smooth. I highly recommend this brand especially for the price point
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite wine right now. I go through phases where I'll drink a wine for a few weeks, but I've kind of stuck with this one for much longer. I love the taste! I love sweeter wines, so this is perfect for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?