Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Amy A.
Amy A.

It's moscato, it's a sweet and refreshing. I use it mostly to make sweet sangria's, or a summer drink.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Bronx, NY

Delicious, bubbly and my go to for summer fun and friends. Or even alone at dawn, watching the sunset.
Devan A.
Devan A.
Lake Arthur, LA

Moscato has always been my go to wine, and barefoot just makes it that much more extraordinary for me.
Kesha R.
Kesha R.
Hillsboro, AL

Its amazingly smooth and just the perfect sweet taste its not bitter at all but its a good strong wine
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
paris, TN

I love this wine. I have gerd and it doesn't really mess with it as bad as some of the other wines do.
LaDonna M.
LaDonna M.

Such a great Moscato for a great price! It is sweet but it's still good. Perfect for a girls night in.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC

Okay but this is literally so sweet. It's delicious especially if you aren't really big into drinking.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conway, SC

A light refreshing wine. Slightly sweet and not too heavy. This is great with dinner and also cooking.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA

My all time favorite. A constant staple in my home. So sweet and delicious. Do not hesitate to try it
Monika R.
Monika R.
Hanford, Ca

The taste is great, it gives you that relaxing buzz you want. Very good price, can find it anywhere .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now