BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot moscato has a good flavor but for me it's a little to sweet. If you like sweet wine than this is for you but I'm not a fan. I bought this once just to try but I don't like it. I probably wont buy this again unless I'm entertaining and need a variety of flavors.
Samantha L.
Nashua, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my go-to white wine. It's delicious and affordable. I don't often drink at home but when I'm having game nights this is the most popular choice among the females in my group. I love that I can get it at Sam's Club, in my state, two bottles for less than 15.00.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Hanna O.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm crazy picky about the wines I like. The Moscato wines I've tried in the past were typically dry, which is not my wine preference. This Moscato is perfect - it's sweet and light with enough of a savory burst to satiate your sweet tooth. Its price and delicious taste make it a crowd pleaser for both men and women.
Raquel K.
Monroeville, PA
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines and has been for awhile. It's affordable as well as deliciously sweet. It is a must buy and definitely worth the value. It is a must have on my grocery list weekly. I would recommend to any new wine drinkers out there!
Robin C.
Johnson City, TN
I don't like overly sweet drinks in general, and especially dislike overly sweet wines - which this is. That being said, I'm pretty much the only one I know that dislikes this. It's pretty inexpensive and seems to please most of the people I know, and I would feel pretty safe bringing it along to a party or dinner.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Betsy H.
Ridgewood, NY
Barefoot White Muscado is one of my favorite wines! Not overly sweet, this wine pairs well with anything. I also enjoy the Red & Pink versions, but White is my fav. I would recommend this wine if you're on a budget, but still want something to jazz up a dinner party!
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Love this line of wines. These are my go tos when i am invited to any function. I also like to have them for my girls night in. Very inexpensive and refreshing. For added taste, mix in some fruits.
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
Barefoot is on the lower end for wines, but overall still makes a pretty good product. I personally have a live affair with my town's local winery, but in a pinch I will choose Barefoot Moscato. The wine is sweet and crisp, definitely pretty tasty and great for Sangria.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?