Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nayla P.
Nayla P.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a wine expert by any means but this was really good! Going to try and broaden my wine horizons!!!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Blackwood, NJ

Perfect drink to go with any meal. Dry wine that goes down very smooth. A great wine to share with friends
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I love my girly Moscato and this is the best for the price point! Girls nights always involve this bottle!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY

Love whit me Wine and love Barefoot! You can give them as gifts or just have them in your home for guests.
karrie k.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT

I absolutely love this Moscato. It's definitely one of my favorites especially for a night with the girls.
Amy E.
Amy E.
Salt Lake City, UT

Love this wine! I have tried all the flavors, but this one is my all time favorite. Sweet but not to sweet
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.

Love this moscato! It's sweet and pairs well with just about anything! Barefoot always has great products!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Petrolia

Not a very big wine fan but I love the taste of this one! It's very smooth and has a very nice after taste
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Good, good wine.
Not like regular moscato that is super super sweet. Tastes great! I highly recommend it.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

A low prices and delicious wine that never fails!! This is my go to wine that I buy at least once a week!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now