Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
This is a great wine for the price. Also quite honestly I've tried more expensive mascatos and this is just as good. It is very sweet but slightly less sweet than the pink mascato which is why I enjoy it. Worth a try for $6 and you're just trying to figure out what type of wine you like.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This wine is so yummy!  It's sweet, but not cloyingly so.  I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles on sale at Schnucks for $9 or $10.  It's not a fancy wine, but it's definitely good when you're home cleaning or just relaxing after a hard day at work. It also makes a great gift!
Julia Kimberly F.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love moscato. Barefoot is okay but it tastes like store bought wine. This wine definitely tastes better when refrigerated. However, this wine is easy to drink and a great option if you are looking for something quick to pick up at the store!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Oh how I love my Moscato!! I was introduced to the Barefoot Moscato about 6 years ago and now I always have a bottle in my fridge. Very sweet and refreshing, easy to drink. It isn't too bitter or too sour. Love the taste!! Best when very cold
Amy A.
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV
A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This was an inexpensive alternative to other wines. It was very sweet but it met the expectation for the price paid. Compared to the the Stella Rosa brand it falls short. When on a budget and want a drink I would definitely buy this again.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is soooooo good for the price! This is quite often something I pick up when I feel like having wine. I love moscato and for the price, you just can't go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, but not overly sweet where you get sick of it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This has been my favorite brand of wine. I love that you can buy it in the bigger bottles too! It always tastes fresh and crisp. Moscato is by far my favorite. I have not tried many other brands because Barefoot has never disappointed me. I recommend this wine all the time.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Super sweet and perfect for any occasion! Reasonable price for a large bottle & this is always easy to find at the store! This is good to get if you cants find your favorite brand. Also this is good for first time wine drinkers since it is so sweet!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I drink this with my girls every time one of us goes through a tough breakup. So affordable and yet so delicious and sweet. Sometimes it's too sweet but I don't mind it, it tastes so good and I will definitely keep buying this for myself.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?