Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Fairfield, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
I used to drink this all the time when I was younger. It's the perfect wine to drink when you want to relax by the pool and hang out. It's super affordable as well and easy to keep cold. Great for day parties!
Hammond, LA
I love moscato! It's my favorite wine and Barefoot does it right! Bring it home and mix with some Sprite to create a wonderful spritzer. You can find it at any local store including Walmart. If you aren't sure if it's going to be good, they also offer them in smaller personal size bottles.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
San Diego, CA
I'm still new to the wine game and am very picky but don't have the money to be. Barefoot is a great affordable wine with a ton of options. I love the moscato since I tend to stick to sweeter wines! Love it!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
Happy Hour Expert
You know...I'm not a big fan of wine but I really love this one. It's also super cheap and can be found just about anywhere! I didn't have high expectations because...well it's basically drugstore wine. For the price you really can't beat it.
Ayana P.
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX
Not really a moscato drinker, but this one isn't too sweet. It's just right and so is the price. If they don't have Riesling, this is my next go-to. I was able to find this at both Walgreens and Target. Would recommend.
Tarez m.
Tarez m.
Wheaton, IL
Im not a drinker but wanted to try wine, taste great!  purchased weeks ago today is my first glassIm gonna try the pink nextif it doesn't give me a headache , I will be buying, because the taste is awesome
Florence, SC
Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
I am not the biggest fan of wine, I am more of a beer kind of person. But when I tried this wine oh my! I fell in love! It is cheap and good wine! I recommend it to people that want a good wine and don't want to spend too much money on it!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Oh my ! This wine is great! I only drink moscato but only one brand which is impossible to find . I took a risk buying this one and I'm so happy I did! It tastes amazing! Very satisfied and will buy again!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
This is a good glass of wine to have and relax with. It is not overtly sweet like many other moscato's I have tried, but still has a light refreshing taste to it! This bottle of wine is not expensive compared to many other brands that are out there. This is just one of those that pleases all girls at the bachelor watch parties!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?