BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan S.
Eugene, OR
I love Moscatos and this one is no exception. It has a very nice balance of sweetness....not too much but just enough. Its great for little get to gathers, bbq's, birthdays, etc. I love to drink it buy itself or mix it with fruit or some different juices. All around perfect wine.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine. Barefoot Moscato is the best! It's so affordable and sometimes it's even on sale! It's not too sweet-- which is why I like this brand so much! It's my favorite summer wine! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
Michaela W.
It's a decent wine for a good price. I'm a White over a red person and I enjoy the taste of this. It's sweeter and had a good flavor. I have gotten this several times and had tried different kinds of this brand.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I just joined the Barefoot family of drinks and let me tell you I will probably never go back! Every product I have drank of there's is delicious and I wish I had given them a chance sooner! I don't even like wine or champagne but ill drink a whole bottle of this brand to myself lol!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not bad for a lower shelf wine. Really cheap so doesn't hurt your bank account. I usually buy it when I plan on making some white sangria. One bottle of moscato some vodka and fruit juices and fruit! Yummy. Light and refreshing for summer
Dianne R.
This is one of my favorite moscatos around. It's light and sweet but not overly cloying. My one complaint, which is hardly a complaint but they don't have real corks so while I'm "drinking so that I can do cool cork projects" I'm collecting non-cork corks. Oh well, not everything in life is perfect...but the Moscato just about is!
Stephanie W.
Modesto, CA
I love a glass of cold Moscato at the end of a long day! Barefoot is great to have on hand and I typically have one or two bottles in my fridge on any give day. Whether you are sipping it at the end of the night to relax or pairing it with muddled strawberries and club soda at a summer barbeque, Barefoot is your go-to for Moscato!
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I love Barefoot Moscato! My personal favorite is the Barefoot Red Moscato, it's fruity and very tasty! I love how this wine is delicious and very inexpensive. It does not taste as cheap as it costs though! This wine is very easy to find at most grocery and convenient stores in your area. It's light, refreshing and tastes wonderful!
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Moscato is usually on sale for about $7 for a large bottle where I live. For that price I don't really expect much but barefoot moscato goes above and beyond that expectation. This wine I could never get sick of and is one of the only kinds I buy. I highly recommend it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?