Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Erika P.
Erika P.

Comparable to Stella Rosa's in my opinion just as sweet with an even cheaper price. Cheap wine can be good.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA

A good moscato for the price. Available nearly everywhere cheap wine is sold, and not overpoweringly sweet.
Christina E.
Christina E.

Great wine and best paired with alfredo pasta with mushrooms! Serve chilled of course and at a great price.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Eight Mile, AL

Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
karrie k.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT

I absolutely love this Moscato. It's definitely one of my favorites especially for a night with the girls.
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

This is super yummy! this actually made me start drinking wine! this is good stuff at a really good price.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

Sweet, cheap and makes for
A
Fun night. This one is more
On a bubbly line with some
Apple and citrus notes
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Great cheap wine i got a really large bottle at food for less for about $7. Light easy drinking cheap wine
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Greensboro, GA

This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and smell. A refreshing wine!!! Everyone should try this wine!!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA

This is a great option for a cheap wine option that still tastes great. This wine is sweet and not bitter.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now