Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Lynzy A.
Lynzy A.
Wyoming, MN
I typically stick to dry reds, but whenever I have a craving for a sweet wine to sip on after a long day at work, Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It's crazy affordable, can be found at basically any place that sells wine, and is juicy and sweet, but not syrupy sweet.
Mary L T.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
One of my favorite wines, and the Barefoot line is always in my price range.  I'm pescaterian and eat a lot of fish dishes, and it usually goes great with them. I do enjoy the Riesling, as well, but I'm more of a sweet wine person, so this one hits the spot!
Callie G.
Callie G.
Hillsboro
I'm not usually a fan of wines, but this Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is incredibly affordable and better flavor than I've tasted in other wines. It isn't super strong and is pretty cheap, so it is easy to drink a lot of and not feel too guilty about.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
This is my go to wine! If your looking for something sweet this is your wine! It goes very good with desert! It isn't a strong tasting wine alot of wines have that smoky flavor this one does not! It's also alot cheaper then other wines but definitely is a fantastic brand and flavor I highly recommend it!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Okay I love this wine! The flavor is very refreshing and sweet. It is perfect to drink at the pool or at the beach. It is very affordable and great for someone on a budget like me.  I definitely would recommend. It tastes great as a spritzer or by itself.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Christa F.
Christa F.
Saint Albans, WV
My favorite wine .  I've never had a bad time while drinking this. It is available at wide variety of locations.  It is simply delicious. It also has quite an affordable price point.  This wine is also available in different size bottles. Fruity and sweet. Would definitely recommend to new wine drinkers.
Judy B.
Judy B.
I drink this one when I can't find the pink moscato. It is very affordable and tastes great. I enjoy putting frozen grapes in it as a little treat. This is by far my favorite brand of moscato, therefore I buy it often. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?