BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
I don't like any of the Barefoot wines I've tried, so since Moscato is my favorite type of wine, I thought I'd give this a try. Unfortunately this brand just left me super disappointed again. Not exaggerating, every brand of Moscato I've ever had is better than this one.
Denise S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I enjoy wine, but especially sweet wines. Barefoot Moscato is the PERFECT wine if you're craving a sugar rush, but it isn't overly sweet like some varieties can be. I love sipping a glass or two of this refreshing beverage, especially during the summer months with a group of girlfriend's. It's also pretty budget-friendly.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Heiidi D.
Winston Salem, NC
I am a Moscato love and have gone through an impressive amount of brands to find my favorite. I tried Barefoot a while back and was throughly disappointed. Not nearly as sweet as I expected from having tried other brands. In fact I had to pour out the bottle eventually because I couldn't even drink a glass worth of it.
Sam b.
This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
This is a brand that is suitable for a cheap girls night. It is not however, meant for celebration or really anything else. It's sweet and it has alcohol in it, but that's not supposed to be what drinking wine is about. It's about appreciating the drink for what its worth.
Crystle M.
Elkins Park, PA
This is my go to wine! Love it and the taste, when I purchase it I def have to purchase more than one bottle. If you are a wine drinker I would recommend it because you will not be disappointed
Xiomeli C.
Ok folks, cheap great tasting wine! Here it is! I love finsihing a night with a glass and novel. After all being a mom all day you need some down time. Pair this with some cheese and a bubble bath and I'm in resort heaven even if it's just my bathroom and one person tub.
Nikki T.
I love sweet wines. There is a local winery in Oregon that has a wine that's about $25 per bottle that tastes a lot like this Barefoot Mascato. It's like drinking an alcoholic glass of white grape juice. I drink chilled and to keep cold instead of watering it down with ice, try putting in frozen green grapes.
Meagan D.
Frisco, TX
I love this moscato on a hot summer day - especially when used in sangria. It is sweet and has a lot of flavor but isn't expensive. The sweetness is a bit much if you want a few glasses of wine, but all moscato is. I've found that almost every grocery and liquor store carry this brand so it's always easy to find.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?