BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway park , NC
My absolute favorite wine ever, the first time I tried wine it was a different one and I didn't really like it so I was skeptical of wine but when I tried this one it change my view and taste for wine completely it's just soo amazing to me I'm in love
Heavin M.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Moscato it is by far my favorite. This brand is great it is not too sweet and is bubbly and gives great flavor. It is not expensive and easy to find everywhere I go. I buy it all the time and keep a few bottles on my wine rack, it is great to have when people are over because everyone seems to love it too.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
Such a sweet and easy wine to drink. I love to pair this wine with a great plate of cheese and crackers. I enjoy this wine best when it is chilled for a couple of hours. This is a great wine to use for a sangria.
Linden, MI
This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA
I am definitely a sweet wine girl and whenever someone isn't sure what to get me I just tell them "When in doubt Barefoot Moscato." This is a sweet wine that is well balanced not too sweet but not a semi-sweet!
Elizabeth B.
I liked the flavor, I just usually drink sparkling wines so I'm used to a different experience. I think if I drank this more then I would like it more. It was first time buying this kind of wine. I would recommend it to people that like this style.
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love this wine. It's not too dry and just the right sweet. I would def recommend this to try if you don't mind sweeter style of wine. The best thing about it is it's accessible you can buy it at any local liquor store!
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy this wine. It's in my budget and has a nice light taste. I prefer a sweet wine so this give me my fix without the heavy sugary taste. I always recommend this for a girls night in with my friends.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite wine! It's not dry at all and it's really fruity. I would say it is delicious. I buy this anytime I'm going to a friends or when I am just craving something sweet. It's a good price usually and I am a satisfied with the quality.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?