Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Moscato is my fav wine, this is a great brand. Its sweet but not overwhelming. Barefoot is always a go to :)
Megan R.
Megan R.

It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
West Fargo, ND

Great taste for a great price. I love Barefoot. Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. Yummy. So great.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Good drink when you dont have more. Very tasty and smooth. Like to keep on hand for when I have nothing else
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Carey, OH

Pretty much all barefoot wines. Any flavor is great. It's cheap and high in alcohol. I am a repeat consumer.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

My favorite wine. I could drink the whole bottle and be satisfied. It is light and fruity. Purely delicious.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ

It's my all time fav! This also comes in little handy 6-packs with small single serving bottles. Super cute!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Not a big wine drinker but I do like moscatos and this one is really good. No too sweet and goes down smooth
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Mcminnville, TN

This is a great go-to wine! Easy-drinking, light, fruity and refreshing. This wine is also super affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?