Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Carole C.
Carole C.
Hagerstown, MD

Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
LaVeatrice P.
LaVeatrice P.
Converse, TX

This is my favorite drink when all I want to do is lay back and watch movies, or for when i had stressful day
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
El Paso, TX

Love this wine. Very affordable, great taste. Light and fruity. Definitely a wine I recommend to many people.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA

A good one for hot weather! Light and sweet, I like to throw a few frozen grapes in to keep it colder longer!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Abbeville, SC

Love love love the barefoot moscato wine!! It's not dry like other wines! And pairs perfectly with anything!!
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY

Don't necessarily love the moscato but the pinot is cheap and good for any girls night out or girls night in!
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Pass Chris, MS

Hands down my favorite wine! It's not to sweet, but not bitter either! It's all a realively inexpensive wine.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Peach and apricot taste, very crisp and refreshing ( bubbly). Can drink it alone, or with food. Decent price!
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA

This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR

Great light slightly sweet wine!!! Love all the white barefoot wines!!! They are all so light and refreshing
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now