Add a Photo

Photos (59)
brittany w.
brittany w.
Winston Salem, NC

Barefoot Moscato is very tasty, and smooth. Love the price, would put Barefoot on my top 5 list for moscato.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
Megan R.
Megan R.

It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
Jen M.
Jen M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing wine. It's God with dinner or dessert. I like that it's an inexpensive wine
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ

Kind of dry. Not really my taste. Okay for a cheap wine. Would not repurchase, might try a different flavor.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR

Great light slightly sweet wine!!! Love all the white barefoot wines!!! They are all so light and refreshing
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
West Fargo, ND

Great taste for a great price. I love Barefoot. Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. Yummy. So great.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL

So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Ridgewood, NJ

Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY

Barefoot moscato is an amazing wine !!! It's also very affordable but doesn't have that cheap wine taste!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now