Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

This is super yummy! this actually made me start drinking wine! this is good stuff at a really good price.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

Bae! Love this wine! Affordable. Great flavor. Sweet. Tasty. Smooth. Yummy!! I highly recommend this wine!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I love my girly Moscato and this is the best for the price point! Girls nights always involve this bottle!
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.

Love this moscato! It's sweet and pairs well with just about anything! Barefoot always has great products!
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Greensboro, GA

This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and smell. A refreshing wine!!! Everyone should try this wine!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Turnersville, NJ

Perfect drink to go with any meal. Dry wine that goes down very smooth. A great wine to share with friends
Kari S.
Kari S.
Eight Mile, AL

Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY

Love whit me Wine and love Barefoot! You can give them as gifts or just have them in your home for guests.
Nayla P.
Nayla P.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a wine expert by any means but this was really good! Going to try and broaden my wine horizons!!!!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA

This is a great option for a cheap wine option that still tastes great. This wine is sweet and not bitter.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now