BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
This is a brand that is suitable for a cheap girls night. It is not however, meant for celebration or really anything else. It's sweet and it has alcohol in it, but that's not supposed to be what drinking wine is about. It's about appreciating the drink for what its worth.
June D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My guilty pleasure! It's so cheap and sickeningly sweet - absolutely perfect for me. It's the perfect treat on a summer night with friends! Love how you can pick it up wherever. I have to say that this is my go to wine.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite moscato. I've had many different kinds, some being ridiculously expensive but in the end I always go back to Barefoot. It has a great taste and it is very cheap. This wine is also good if you're just starting out ant the dry wines may be a bit too much for you. This wine eases you in to the world of wine (it did me). I highly recommend especially with such a great price.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's an affordable moscato with delicious taste! Although it's cheap, it doesn't taste like it. If you're looking for a good wine on a budget, try Barefoot out!
Denise S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I enjoy wine, but especially sweet wines. Barefoot Moscato is the PERFECT wine if you're craving a sugar rush, but it isn't overly sweet like some varieties can be. I love sipping a glass or two of this refreshing beverage, especially during the summer months with a group of girlfriend's. It's also pretty budget-friendly.
Allison S.
Carnegie , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I prefer sweet wines. This is always my go to wine when I am looking to relax or have a girls' night. Even in PA where we have state stores for wine and spirits, it is available in full and mini bottles at an affordable price.
Xiomeli C.
Ok folks, cheap great tasting wine! Here it is! I love finsihing a night with a glass and novel. After all being a mom all day you need some down time. Pair this with some cheese and a bubble bath and I'm in resort heaven even if it's just my bathroom and one person tub.
Danielle R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Moscato is another favorite wine of mine! It has a sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet. Definitely reasonably priced and you can purchase this wine at Walmart. One of my go to wines that I recommend everyone to try!
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I'm a wine connoisseur, and I'm always trying new brands of wine from expensive to inexpensive. I' ve tried both the pink and white Barefoot Moscato wines. I really didn't care for the pink one, although it states it's sweet, but it's not at all. It had a bitter and semi-dry taste and i' don't are for dry wines at all.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?