Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Tarryn C.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI
True basic white girl wine right there. This is a basic sweet moscato that tastes good and is a wine that everyone can like. Its not strong and its not dry. The price is too good to be true and I will always grab barefoot moscato over alot of other brands
Caitlyn N.
Caitlyn N.
Fort Bragg, NC
Wine. Its a review on wine. Moscato. It's sweet. It's refreshing. It's cheap. Most stores carry this brand and it lives up to its name. I buy this for gatherings and we all are satisfied with it. BUY ALL THE BAREFOOT.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
The Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine in the line. It is the person subtle sweet taste without being overwhelming. I usually buy it at my local Kroger and it is always an affordable price. The bottle chills nicely and the cork can be removed very easily.
Pat M.
Pat M.
You can't beat Barefoot moscato! This brand just doesn't make a bad wine. The moscato has a great taste without a funky after taste. It is affordable and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend Barefoot to everyone.
April L.
April L.
Good and sweet, that pretty much sums up about this product, reasonable price. I like this comparing to other brand names products, there are some that doesn't taste better than this one. I buy this brand pretty often.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME
I love this wine! It is my favorite and I always have a bottle in my fridge. It is not expensive at all (which is probably why it's a favorite)! I can find this particular wine just about anywhere whether it's my local grocery store or a wine/liquor store. If you like fruity wine I strongly recommend giving this one a try! I find it best served cold!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I love this moscoto when I am in the mood for a sweet wine.  I really like that this brand is affordable and offers the regular and larger sized bottles for entertaining.  I also like that it is available at major retailers so I can purchase at different locations.  Highly recommend.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
York, PA
Best wine ever! It is very sweet, but it's still a good go-to, especially for someone like me who really doesnt drink all too often. But this is cheap, super easy to find, amd always is crisp and refreshing to drink with basically any kind of meal!
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway park , NC
My absolute favorite wine ever, the first time I tried wine it was a different one and I didn't really like it so I was skeptical of wine but when I tried this one it change my view and taste for wine completely it's just soo amazing to me I'm in love
Heavin M.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?