Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI
Hands down my favorite wine out there. I might be a pretty cheap date but this one is just so delicious. It's super sweet and, for better or worse, makes it easy to drink more than you realize. It's my go to bottle for a girls night in. It is very inexpensive on top of it all.
Amritpal K.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
My favorite wine of all time. I could actually finish the whole bottle. It is that good. I usually purchase it at a liquor store. It is fairly cheap but super delicious. You can have it as dessert or when you're having a girls night. Either way, this wine does not disappoint!!
Sharlyn  H.
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey , NH
This wine is yummy. I love sweet wine. But I had never wine in can before. I guess it's a first time for everything. I'm loving it. I have the pear and Apple can wine. On father's day, it takes the meaning of having a cold one. Has anyone try a wine in a can. If you have please comment below.
Charlene E.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
If I want a dessert wine, this Moscato is will do in a pinch but not my favorite. It is pretty sweet so for those who enjoy a really sweet wine this might be a winner for you. There are other brands I've enjoyed much more because it's sweet and bubbly, but not overly sweet.
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
Barefoot moscato has a good flavor but for me it's a little to sweet. If you like sweet wine than this is for you but I'm not a fan. I bought this once just to try but I don't like it. I probably wont buy this again unless I'm entertaining and need a variety of flavors.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
Oh, this wine! The wine you drink when you first become legal. As I grew older I still like it. I may not drink it straight anymore, I blend it with frozen fruit and it's delicious. It's great compared to some more expensive wines. You can save money and drink more.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the Barefoot Wines! The Moscato both pink and white are delicious.  Also their Sangrias, Pinos and Chardonnay are amazing. I have tried all of them for both drinking and cooking with and they are all remarkably good. The prices are very reasonable so now anyone can enjoy a great bottle of wine!
Candace N.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Lainey W.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is not bad for the price you pay. Wine snobs probably would not enjoy. As a college student a bottle of this stays in my fridge at all time. It is VERY sweet but it is nothing to drink a whole bottle and have that fun wine drunk haha. Really good with an italian food night in!
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
If you are looking for a sweet crowd pleaser and something a little bubbly and festive this is for you. I find this in most grocery stores. A little sweet so be careful not to drink to much but a nice wine, I normally keep a bottle on hand in case I need to celebrate.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?