Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sara J.
Sara J.
Keller, TX

Barefoot wines are a good budget wine option, in general. I find the moscato to be pretty decent, especially for the price. This is tarter than some other cheap options, but still gives that sweet moscato taste. Overall though, there are better budget moscato options at most grocery stores.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE

This unfortunately wasn't a favorite for me. I've previously enjoyed most Barefoot products but to me this one was a miss. The flavor wasn't great and I had a bad aftertaste. I've had other moscato's that were far better and still in the same price range. Sadly I will not be repurchasing.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.

Oh, Barefoot wine. I like this brand, and their moscato is my favorite, but it's not my go-to like it was when I first turned 21. Compared to other moscato options, it's good, but I usually chose different brands now that I know more about wine. It's still good though, don't get me wrong.
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ

I love a good Moscato and this is it. I was surprised how good it was because I have had Barefoot wine in the past and they let me down but this wine did not disappoint. It was good and did not leave a bad after taste which is crucial for me when I am drinking. Definitely would recommend.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Sharpsville, PA

If you like sweet and cheap, this wine is the way to go. Barefoot moscato is my go-to wine. It is nice and sweet but still has a good balance. It is more than reasonably priced. It is also a great base to many wine punch recipes. Barefoot wine is a wonderful value choice in the wine isle
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA

This is a great wine for the price. Also quite honestly I've tried more expensive mascatos and this is just as good. It is very sweet but slightly less sweet than the pink mascato which is why I enjoy it. Worth a try for $6 and you're just trying to figure out what type of wine you like.
Lainey W.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN

This stuff is not bad for the price you pay. Wine snobs probably would not enjoy. As a college student a bottle of this stays in my fridge at all time. It is VERY sweet but it is nothing to drink a whole bottle and have that fun wine drunk haha. Really good with an italian food night in!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV

A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI

I'm not a wine drinker normally, but this isn't too bad. It's great followed up by a cup of coffee or a cookie.... something to end the wine aftertaste. My wife loves moscato, and barefoot is probably the most reasonably priced wines. I think we've got a bottle in the fridge right now!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca

If you like sweet wine this one is the way to go. I like to put some frozen green grapes in my glass and pour this delicious liquid to the top. It's my favorite brand to go to for Moscato. You can buy a huge bottle to share or get a regular bottle for yourself. The girls and I love it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now