BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Angelia N.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Love Love Love! It tastes so yummy and sweet and it's very inexpensive! I normally drink the Moscato Di Asti but tried this and it's just the same but for a much better price! They can range from $4-$6 at the stores I've been too. This is a must try if you like sweet wine!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Chatham, NY
We love Barefoot Moscato wine. I like to make sangria with it. I add a can of pink lemonade concentrate, slice one lemon, 2 cups of either fresh raspberries or strawberries and 2 bottles of barefoot moscato wine. Let it sit over night. Remover the lemon and serve. So good!
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Nashville, TN
If you are above 22 and have a full time job, you can afford better wine. Ladies, this is cheap and meant for the college aged students to afford. This is for those who want tot ake part in wine night but arent into what true good wine tastes like. Sorry for being honest
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
This stuff is awesome! Perfect amount of fizz and sweetness, but not overly sweet. A little lower alcohol content than others, but you won't really care because it's so good. A 1.5 liter will run you about $10-$11 and you can find it just about anywhere. Love this stuff.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Fishers, IN
Barefoot is a great alternative to pricey wines- great taste, very low cost. I'm not a wine snob by any means, but honestly Barefoot Moscato is comparable to any other moscato I've had in the past. I would definitely get it again, and I'd try their other blends, as well.
Alice Y.
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Good moscato. Sweet and light, perfect for a girl's night in. SUPER cheap for what you get. Even for people who don't' really enjoy wine, this moscato is still a great choice for everyone. You can drink it with dessert or on its own. Their pink moscato is also delicious!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
A refreshing glass of Moscato on a cool summer night, or sitting indoors with a few of your favorite people, it pairs well with laughter, love, and cheese board. It's a celebratory drink, but you can choose to celebrate waking up or the birth of a dear friends new child.
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Clorissa F.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I'm an avid wino! No lie I have about 7 bottles in my fridge! This is one of my favs, it's super cheap and great tasting! I love the flavor and buy this often! I recommend this to all my friends! We have weekly wine nights and each person brings different kinds of wine!
Marie S.
Marie S.
I'm not really one for sweet wines, but if I'm in the mood for a Moscato, Barefoot is my choice. It's delicious and sweet and cheap! Perfect to have if you're having guests and don't know their drink preferences. I like to drink this on New Years instead of the bubbly's
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?