BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This moscato wine is very affordable!!! It is perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet drink. I dislike the taste of alcohol and wine but this moscato is delicious!! It is now my staple drink. Cheap and delicious!
Nevs V.
I pretty much exclusively drink white sweet wines, and my budget isn't  very high for them. So, it's good that this wine is amazing, and inexpensive. It's sweet and bubbly a bit with a fruity aroma that doesn't overpower. Definitely something you won't regret trying out.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I'm a wine connoisseur, and I'm always trying new brands of wine from expensive to inexpensive. I' ve tried both the pink and white Barefoot Moscato wines. I really didn't care for the pink one, although it states it's sweet, but it's not at all. It had a bitter and semi-dry taste and i' don't are for dry wines at all.
Melissa F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Danielle E.
This has to be one of the best wines for cheap.. I think it's no more than 4 bucks in the store and its amazing. It sweet with notes of peaches, kiwis, and a slight hint of grapefruit. I love it...is amazing as a dessert wine... And even with a nice pungent cheese like an humbolt fog or a really moldy blu cheese.. It's amazing and for around 4 bucks you can't go wrong;)
June D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My guilty pleasure! It's so cheap and sickeningly sweet - absolutely perfect for me. It's the perfect treat on a summer night with friends! Love how you can pick it up wherever. I have to say that this is my go to wine.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine of course is not the best Moscato out there, but for what you pay, it is definitely delicious. If you are hosting a dinner party and need a few bottles, then this is a good choice! It is crisp and light, with a slight sweetness that makes it great with desserts.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's an affordable moscato with delicious taste! Although it's cheap, it doesn't taste like it. If you're looking for a good wine on a budget, try Barefoot out!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?