BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Clarissa A.
Springfield , OR
I love how light and refreshing this wine is. I am not a big wine drinker and prefer sweeter wines and this does not disappoint. Love the flavor and it's probably my favorite brand of Moscato. Super affordable and I would buy again.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This moscato wine is very affordable!!! It is perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet drink. I dislike the taste of alcohol and wine but this moscato is delicious!! It is now my staple drink. Cheap and delicious!
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite moscato. I've had many different kinds, some being ridiculously expensive but in the end I always go back to Barefoot. It has a great taste and it is very cheap. This wine is also good if you're just starting out ant the dry wines may be a bit too much for you. This wine eases you in to the world of wine (it did me). I highly recommend especially with such a great price.
Melissa F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
This is a brand that is suitable for a cheap girls night. It is not however, meant for celebration or really anything else. It's sweet and it has alcohol in it, but that's not supposed to be what drinking wine is about. It's about appreciating the drink for what its worth.
June D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My guilty pleasure! It's so cheap and sickeningly sweet - absolutely perfect for me. It's the perfect treat on a summer night with friends! Love how you can pick it up wherever. I have to say that this is my go to wine.
Heiidi D.
Winston Salem, NC
I am a Moscato love and have gone through an impressive amount of brands to find my favorite. I tried Barefoot a while back and was throughly disappointed. Not nearly as sweet as I expected from having tried other brands. In fact I had to pour out the bottle eventually because I couldn't even drink a glass worth of it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?