Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
If you love white wine this is the go to in my house. Barefoot is a greatly priced drink for bottle of wine that isn't going to kill your back pocket. I am always trying to find other brands of moscato that i would love but it never fails i go back and grab Barefoot. Perfect for date nights, girls night or even just a bottle for the night!
Candice T.
Candice T.
Happy Hour Expert
Affordable wines at its finest. If you are looking for a decent wine at a cheap price this will do the trick. Has a smooth taste and goes perfect with desserts or a day in with the girls while you watch Scandal. I tend to trust this brand when purchasing wines more than most.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Awesome cheap wine. It doesn't have a bad taste. If you are just looking for a cheap, not bad tasting wine, this is perfect for you. Easy to drink and not just little sips. The alternatives is that there are some better options and better tasting one but not as this price.
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton, CA
I love this wine - it is very sweet and a good value - I feel that it is very true to what I would expect from a moscato and I like that it comes in a variety of different sizes. Would highly recommend to anyone on a budget or looking for a quick casual bottle of sweet white wine.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
I love white wine. This gives you a white grapey sweet taste. It's not too sweet or bitter. It's really a great balance of the two with the sweetness coming out a bit more. It's crisp and delicious. Not expensive and I bring it to every special occasion and even just for my home
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to sweet wine for my neighbor and I we each have a bottle stocked in our fridge. I really enjoy the flavor and sweetness, it's smooth and smells great! The price is amazing, especially for the big bottle. I love the labeling, it's easy to identify in the wine isle!
Nevs V.
Nevs V.
I pretty much exclusively drink white sweet wines, and my budget isn't  very high for them. So, it's good that this wine is amazing, and inexpensive. It's sweet and bubbly a bit with a fruity aroma that doesn't overpower. Definitely something you won't regret trying out.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI
Hands down my favorite wine out there. I might be a pretty cheap date but this one is just so delicious. It's super sweet and, for better or worse, makes it easy to drink more than you realize. It's my go to bottle for a girls night in. It is very inexpensive on top of it all.
Amritpal K.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
My favorite wine of all time. I could actually finish the whole bottle. It is that good. I usually purchase it at a liquor store. It is fairly cheap but super delicious. You can have it as dessert or when you're having a girls night. Either way, this wine does not disappoint!!
Sharlyn  H.
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey , NH
This wine is yummy. I love sweet wine. But I had never wine in can before. I guess it's a first time for everything. I'm loving it. I have the pear and Apple can wine. On father's day, it takes the meaning of having a cold one. Has anyone try a wine in a can. If you have please comment below.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?