Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Megan R.
Megan R.

It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
Jen M.
Jen M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing wine. It's God with dinner or dessert. I like that it's an inexpensive wine
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ

Kind of dry. Not really my taste. Okay for a cheap wine. Would not repurchase, might try a different flavor.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, OH

One of my favorite moscatos! So good to make into sangria also šŸ·šŸ‘Œ great for a summers day at the pool #yummy
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR

Great light slightly sweet wine!!! Love all the white barefoot wines!!! They are all so light and refreshing
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
West Fargo, ND

Great taste for a great price. I love Barefoot. Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. Yummy. So great.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL

So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Ridgewood, NJ

Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY

Barefoot moscato is an amazing wine !!! It's also very affordable but doesn't have that cheap wine taste!!!
Leslye T.
Leslye T.
Chambersburg, PA

Wine is super cheap. Best wine it's so smooth. Its not strong at all it's super sweet. It's very enjoyable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now