BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH
I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I'm a (recently graduated, still unemployed) college student. Cheap wine is a staple of mine. A double bottle is something like $12 at most liquor stores, which is a great value for the quality of wine you get from barefoot. The moscato's a personal favorite of mine, along with the chardonnay
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go-to wine. Easy to drink alone or with foods. Nice fruity character. You cannot go wrong bringing this to a get together. In my area the smaller bottle runs under $10, and the larger under $15.
Shelbi R.
Drank this once and never again. My friends buy this because they believe it is good and I question what they know. It is awful, watery, no flavor. Splurge a little bit when buying wine, you will find that you will enjoy drinking it and serving it to guests.

It is amazing when I bring a good bottle around those who think they know wine, they all of a sudden are opened up into a world where flavor and quality is better than the 5 dollar last minute gas station find.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
THEE starter wine! If you are new to wine. This one is super easy to drink until you are ready to explore and find what flavors you really enjoy. After a while, I got a little tired of it by itself but love it in Sangria!
Lindsay G.
Worcester, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to bring to a bbq, beach outing, or picnic! It is the epitome of a spring and summer wine. It is light, sweet and has just the right amount of bubbles. My favorite thing to have it with is BBQ chicken or shrimp. It goes down easy so be careful, or before you know it you'll have had the whole bottle!
Samantha H.
Happy Hour Expert
Gray moscato. I actually use this to mix with my sangria in the summer time. The taste is simply amending and for the price you can't even go wrong. I buy at a local liquor store it's available all over. I recommend for mixers or even a nice glass
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Love this white wine so much! You can get it at 7 Eleven and it's super cheap. Plus, it is so delicious! It's light and sweet and it hits the spot every time. Great value and definitely a go to wine for me.
Kaitlyn S.
If you like sweet wine then this is a wine you have to try! Moscato is my absolute favorite wine, especially mixed with flavors likes strawberry or raspberry, which this brand offers! This brand is very affordable with a great quality taste!
Sarah J.
If your not looking to spend a lot of money this is definitely the wine to get for the great flavor it's very expensive and has a great flavor going to a party or having a wine and paint party get this the next time you do you won't regret it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?