BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Lauren B.
Covington, KY
Its a great wine for cheap. you will not be disappointed. this wine is something that will go with anything. You can also find it almost anywhere. It goes great with pizza or pasta. It never really looses its body or taste. The wine is full and smooth. My boyfriend even approves it. Sometimes likes it over his beer.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Candice H.
Dandridge, TN
Moscoto, moscoto, moscoto oh how i love love love you so!! Such sweet and tasty awesomeness! I usually put a little fruit at the bottom of each glass like a reward :) moscoto is very sweet, not dry, and my all time favorite. Barefoot os an awesome brand as well, but any moscoto flavor is well worth trying. Happy drinking
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
I love every Barefoot wine I've tried. I love sweet wines and Moscato is one of my favorites. You can't beat this for the price. The taste is great and you don't have to break your bank! I love to have a glass outside on the patio on a spring or summer evening...perfect.
LaMonee P.
Henderson, NV
This wine is good...when you just turned 21 and can't afford anything else. Sorry/Not sorry. It works in a pinch but is lacks smoothness and when compared to *ANOTHER MOSCATO I've review it comes up short.
BUT, when your young and just looking for a white wine that you can stomach i say go for it.
But you get what you pay for, with the rare exception where quality over shadows the price, but this isn't that situation. This wine is..ok i guess.
Kelly R.
Chatham, NY
We love Barefoot Moscato wine. I like to make sangria with it. I add a can of pink lemonade concentrate, slice one lemon, 2 cups of either fresh raspberries or strawberries and 2 bottles of barefoot moscato wine. Let it sit over night. Remover the lemon and serve. So good!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?