BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Happy Hour Expert
These are definitely the best wine ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing wine! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
Happy Hour Expert
You know...I'm not a big fan of wine but I really love this one. It's also super cheap and can be found just about anywhere! I didn't have high expectations because...well it's basically drugstore wine. For the price you really can't beat it.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I'm still new to the wine game and am very picky but don't have the money to be. Barefoot is a great affordable wine with a ton of options. I love the moscato since I tend to stick to sweeter wines! Love it!
Ayana P.
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX
Not really a moscato drinker, but this one isn't too sweet. It's just right and so is the price. If they don't have Riesling, this is my next go-to. I was able to find this at both Walgreens and Target. Would recommend.
Tarez m.
Tarez m.
Wheaton, IL
Im not a drinker but wanted to try wine, taste great!  purchased weeks ago today is my first glassIm gonna try the pink nextif it doesn't give me a headache , I will be buying, because the taste is awesome
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Oh my ! This wine is great! I only drink moscato but only one brand which is impossible to find . I took a risk buying this one and I'm so happy I did! It tastes amazing! Very satisfied and will buy again!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
I am not the biggest fan of wine, I am more of a beer kind of person. But when I tried this wine oh my! I fell in love! It is cheap and good wine! I recommend it to people that want a good wine and don't want to spend too much money on it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert
If you like sweet wine, you'll probably like this one. It's very tasty and it's not bitter. If you're looking to have a good girls night this is definitely a good drink to bring. I'd definitely recommend!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?