Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Carina B.
Carina B.
Austin, TX

My favorite wine and for a good price. Sweet just how I want it. I look forward to drinking any barefoot wine.
Colton S.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE

A great drink to unleash the fun with your friends! A sweet wine that keeps you coming back for another glass!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

I like sweet wines. This is a great sweet drink, if you aren't into Reds. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!
Abby B.
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI

It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
Regina S.
Regina S.

Great refreshing moscato, great for a summertime refreshment. Over ice is my favorite way to sip on this wine
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

So yummy and accessible, I buy mine at Walmart and very affordable. For the price the quality is pretty good.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Alcoa, TN

Best taste for Moscato and VERY affordable. My go to wine. Sweet without a bite or after taste. Easily found.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC

Nowadays Moscato is a little too sweet for me BUT Barefoot Moscato was always my go-to affordable white wine.
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA

This is much too sweet for me! I wouldn't have it unless someone poured it for me and I felt rude denying it!
Carole C.
Carole C.
Hagerstown, MD

Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now