Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
erin B.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
I enjoy sweet wine. I used to love this wine until recent. The sulfate count is much to high and contributes to me getting headaches. So I have to aeek out wines with less sulfates in them and less preservitaves and other additives.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Deltona, FL
Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to white wine for a casual night hanging with friends or just a relaxing night after a long day. It's so affordable & tastes great. I'm overall incredibly satisfied & will continue to buy this brand.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my favorite wines! I love a sweet white, and this fits the bill. It's super affordable and easy to find in stores, too. I have bought this many times and will continue to purchase for family gatherings and quiet nights at home.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Very budget friendly Moscato. Of course its a sweet white wine that has the perfect taste. its crisp, and flavorful and perfect for after/during dinner. Its very delicious and you definately will NOT be disappointed. Great taste/ great price Ill take it
sarah d.
sarah d.
palmerton, pa
I am a white wine girl. And this is one of my faves. My best friend got it for me for my bday and I have bought it several times now. Great price! (Under $10) and great flavor. I have it with chicken or with fish. Perfect paring!
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
I love this moscato! The price is amazing. The only think I don't like is that it can be a bit too sweet. I love sweet wines but this is a bit much. I still buy it on occasion and will continue to because you can't beet the price.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I love all the barefoot moscato wines. They are my all time favorites. The price is great and it is very sweet and smooth. I always have a bottle to serve at parties and it goes really fast. I will for sure be purchasing more.
Daley J.
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WINE!! Not only is it perfectly sweet but oh so refreshing! It is so affordable. I believe a good size bottle is only 9 dollars. I have bought this product at almost every liquor store. I love this product!
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Wildwood, NJ
MY FAVORITE WINE EVAAAAA. Definitely worth the price for the large bottle at most stores. I like a nice sweet wine, but not too sweet. This wine does the trick. I find it very easy to drink the whole bottle in one sitting, which isn't necessarily always a bad thing!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?