Add a Photo

Photos (64)
mackenzie j.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
Yum Yum Yum, barefoot is hands down the best and affordable for this college girl! This is my go to wine and always will be! It is very smooth, and if you are into sweet, it is you dessert wine. The double bottle last for quite sometime and of course, will always be bought over the single bottleĀ
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
This is really good to make a spritzer out of!!! A little strawberry or pink lemonde concentrate some fresh strawberries and add a little sprite and it is so good , but be careful you will drink the whole bottle!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD
I just love this wine! It's light and sweet and easy to drink. It's reasonably priced and it's fun to drink. I don't usually like wine, but this is really good. I love the bubbles and I really don't feel like I'm drinking wine when I drink it. I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone looking for anyone looking for something sweet and bubbly!
Abbigail W.
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
This is probably my favorite wine.  I tend to purchase Barefoot wine mainly and when I do I love the moscato.  It's sweet but not overly sweet like some moscato's tend to be.  The other thing I like about it is that you can find it at almost any liquor store so you aren't having to search high and low for it.  The cost is low which is nice and quite often I'm able to find it on sale.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Moscato is my go to flavor in just about any brand and while I enjoyed it it wasn't as sweet as the cupcake brand I normally get. I purchased it at a local liquor store. Overall I would buy it again but it would be my first pick but for the price it's really good.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ
If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love a good Moscato and this is it. I was surprised how good it was because I have had Barefoot wine in the past and they let me down but this wine did not disappoint. It was good and did not leave a bad after taste which is crucial for me when I am drinking. Definitely would recommend.
Karley S.
Karley S.
To be honest, my go to wine has always been Yellow Tail Moscato.  I just recently moved down south, and into my first apartment, so I am on a little bit of a budget. With that being said, I noticed Barefoot was a few dollars cheaper than Yellowtail so I decided to give it a try, and boy have I been missing out.  Not only is the price great, that fruity, fresh flavor is so apparent.
isabel r.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
one of my favorite bottles of wine ever I have a collection of empty bottles in my kitchen. lol I love the taste its sweet not too sweet very popular wine that I know of. I highly recommend this wine if its your first time tasting wine I wasn't a big fan of wine ever till I tried this one
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
You can basically call me a wine "professional" as I drink a glass or two just about every night. Barefoot Moscato is my Go To wine of choice, hands down! It is affordable and the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't currently like wine, to test the waters of the wine world. You will be HOOKED!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?