BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
LaMonee P.
Henderson, NV
This wine is good...when you just turned 21 and can't afford anything else. Sorry/Not sorry. It works in a pinch but is lacks smoothness and when compared to *ANOTHER MOSCATO I've review it comes up short.
BUT, when your young and just looking for a white wine that you can stomach i say go for it.
But you get what you pay for, with the rare exception where quality over shadows the price, but this isn't that situation. This wine is..ok i guess.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite wine for everyday. It's light and sweet and I often buy the 1.5L bottle and just keep it in the fridge. Great for summer and wonderful in white sangria. It's slightly sweet and fruity and goes down very smoothly. You absolutely cannot beat the price.
Lauren H.
Mountain View, CA
Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Hope B.
Delicious! Perfect sweet wine for any moscato lover. Fairly inexpensive, with average packaging but goes down smooth. I would like more attractive branding, but it doesn't change that it's a tasty wine.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?