Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.

Love this moscato! It's sweet and pairs well with just about anything! Barefoot always has great products!
Kari S.
Kari S.
Eight Mile, AL

Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

This is super yummy! this actually made me start drinking wine! this is good stuff at a really good price.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Good, good wine.
Not like regular moscato that is super super sweet. Tastes great! I highly recommend it.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

A low prices and delicious wine that never fails!! This is my go to wine that I buy at least once a week!
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Antioch, TN

This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

So sweet but so good. Love eating with grapes and cheese. So affordable and can get a big or small bottle
Shakeema M.
Shakeema M.

Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA

This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. 😁
Shayanna F.
Shayanna F.
Brandon, FL

This is a must on our ladies, friends, family or just because night. I always have at least 5 in my house
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now