Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Moscato is my fav wine, this is a great brand. Its sweet but not overwhelming. Barefoot is always a go to :)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ

Kind of dry. Not really my taste. Okay for a cheap wine. Would not repurchase, might try a different flavor.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, OH

One of my favorite moscatos! So good to make into sangria also šŸ·šŸ‘Œ great for a summers day at the pool #yummy
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels, Tx

My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Good drink when you dont have more. Very tasty and smooth. Like to keep on hand for when I have nothing else
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

My favorite wine. I could drink the whole bottle and be satisfied. It is light and fruity. Purely delicious.
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, ar

I got it as a gift and hated it. I'm just not a fan of this wine. I may have to try other kinds of barefoot.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ

It's my all time fav! This also comes in little handy 6-packs with small single serving bottles. Super cute!
Jen M.
Jen M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing wine. It's God with dinner or dessert. I like that it's an inexpensive wine
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

I am a huge fan of this drink for the holidays! It is the perfect sweetness to add to all the savory food :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now