BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
Super cheap wine but is definitely tasty. Good for those poor college students who are just acquiring a taste for wine. I would recommend it to anyone who isn't sure what kind they like. Moscatos are definitely sweet and are a great first wine to try. Barefoot is inexpensive.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Hope B.
Delicious! Perfect sweet wine for any moscato lover. Fairly inexpensive, with average packaging but goes down smooth. I would like more attractive branding, but it doesn't change that it's a tasty wine.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite wine for everyday. It's light and sweet and I often buy the 1.5L bottle and just keep it in the fridge. Great for summer and wonderful in white sangria. It's slightly sweet and fruity and goes down very smoothly. You absolutely cannot beat the price.
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Nyetta D.
Columbia, MO
Absolutely my favorite brand. I actually like the Barefoot brand better than I like any of the more expensive names. Barefoot is always my go to and I actually have all my friends and family drinking it. Call me simple but this is what I drink most weekends, either to go clubbing or just to wind down after a crazy week.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Candice H.
Dandridge, TN
Moscoto, moscoto, moscoto oh how i love love love you so!! Such sweet and tasty awesomeness! I usually put a little fruit at the bottom of each glass like a reward :) moscoto is very sweet, not dry, and my all time favorite. Barefoot os an awesome brand as well, but any moscoto flavor is well worth trying. Happy drinking
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?