Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

Barefoot moscato wine is some of favorite and go to wines. Always like to have some of these wines in the house
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

I like sweet wines. This is a great sweet drink, if you aren't into Reds. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.

I love this wine! The price and the taste are both delish! I would love my fridge stocked full of it.. Mmmmmmm
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH

Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious. And for the price, you cannot beat it. This is always my go to wine!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Muscatine, IA

I have celiac disease so I'm thankfully for wine. I really love this wine. I'll drink the bottle by myself. ;)
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

My favorite moscato!! It's perfectly sweet and I just love the taste ! It goes with any food for me ESP pastas
tory b.
tory b.
Merchantville, NJ

Love that it's less than $20. it's perfect for hot summer nights on the patio or just hanging in with friends.
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY

Delicious! The only white wine I drink. This is so good you can drink a whole bottle alone and not realize it.
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC

Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA

Seeet but not overwhelming. This is a cheap wine but o don't mind it. Worth my hangover I would purchase again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?