BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Caitlyn N.
Caitlyn N.
Rosalie , NE
Wine. Its a review on wine. Moscato. It's sweet. It's refreshing. It's cheap. Most stores carry this brand and it lives up to its name. I buy this for gatherings and we all are satisfied with it. BUY ALL THE BAREFOOT.
April L.
April L.
Good and sweet, that pretty much sums up about this product, reasonable price. I like this comparing to other brand names products, there are some that doesn't taste better than this one. I buy this brand pretty often.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Happy Hour Expert
Yum! This is delicious and adorable. Sweet and smooth, but with an alcohol content to make you giggly and have a good time. My girls and I love to enjoy this together during a sleepover. I will definitely buy again.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
York, PA
Best wine ever! It is very sweet, but it's still a good go-to, especially for someone like me who really doesnt drink all too often. But this is cheap, super easy to find, amd always is crisp and refreshing to drink with basically any kind of meal!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I love this moscoto when I am in the mood for a sweet wine.  I really like that this brand is affordable and offers the regular and larger sized bottles for entertaining.  I also like that it is available at major retailers so I can purchase at different locations.  Highly recommend.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME
I love this wine! It is my favorite and I always have a bottle in my fridge. It is not expensive at all (which is probably why it's a favorite)! I can find this particular wine just about anywhere whether it's my local grocery store or a wine/liquor store. If you like fruity wine I strongly recommend giving this one a try! I find it best served cold!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Moscato it is by far my favorite. This brand is great it is not too sweet and is bubbly and gives great flavor. It is not expensive and easy to find everywhere I go. I buy it all the time and keep a few bottles on my wine rack, it is great to have when people are over because everyone seems to love it too.
Heavin M.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway Park , NC
My absolute favorite wine ever, the first time I tried wine it was a different one and I didn't really like it so I was skeptical of wine but when I tried this one it change my view and taste for wine completely it's just soo amazing to me I'm in love
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?