Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Carole C.
Carole C.
Hagerstown, MD

Great wine. Very tasty. Barefoot definitely has my vote on this one. I like having this for family functions.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Gwynn Oak, MD

This wine is okay. I don't really like it too much. My family loves it. This is at every event or gaithering.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
El Paso, TX

Love this wine. Very affordable, great taste. Light and fruity. Definitely a wine I recommend to many people.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Carey, OH

Pretty much all barefoot wines. Any flavor is great. It's cheap and high in alcohol. I am a repeat consumer.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA

Super sweet and refreshing. Good for parties and relaxing with the girls, or watching a movie in the summer.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Moscato is my fav wine, this is a great brand. Its sweet but not overwhelming. Barefoot is always a go to :)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, OH

One of my favorite moscatos! So good to make into sangria also šŸ·šŸ‘Œ great for a summers day at the pool #yummy
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels, Tx

My ultimate favorite white wine! My best friend literally just sticks a big straw in the bottle for parties.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Good drink when you dont have more. Very tasty and smooth. Like to keep on hand for when I have nothing else
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

My favorite wine. I could drink the whole bottle and be satisfied. It is light and fruity. Purely delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now