BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is something I would recommend if you are drinking alone and on a budget. It is a good tasting moscato.. not going to go as far as say it is absolutely amazing. but tastes good for a reasonable price. Publix usually has some decent sales on Barefoot alcoholic products.
Nyetta D.
Columbia, MO
Absolutely my favorite brand. I actually like the Barefoot brand better than I like any of the more expensive names. Barefoot is always my go to and I actually have all my friends and family drinking it. Call me simple but this is what I drink most weekends, either to go clubbing or just to wind down after a crazy week.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite wine for everyday. It's light and sweet and I often buy the 1.5L bottle and just keep it in the fridge. Great for summer and wonderful in white sangria. It's slightly sweet and fruity and goes down very smoothly. You absolutely cannot beat the price.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually tried this brand a few weeks ago and I definitely was surprised.This is super affordable and is actually very tasty. It is smooth and is perfect for all occasions! Try other flavors too!
LaMonee P.
Henderson, NV
This wine is good...when you just turned 21 and can't afford anything else. Sorry/Not sorry. It works in a pinch but is lacks smoothness and when compared to *ANOTHER MOSCATO I've review it comes up short.
BUT, when your young and just looking for a white wine that you can stomach i say go for it.
But you get what you pay for, with the rare exception where quality over shadows the price, but this isn't that situation. This wine is..ok i guess.
Kelly R.
Chatham, NY
We love Barefoot Moscato wine. I like to make sangria with it. I add a can of pink lemonade concentrate, slice one lemon, 2 cups of either fresh raspberries or strawberries and 2 bottles of barefoot moscato wine. Let it sit over night. Remover the lemon and serve. So good!
Lauren H.
Mountain View, CA
Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?