BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Moscato is usually on sale for about $7 for a large bottle where I live. For that price I don't really expect much but barefoot moscato goes above and beyond that expectation. This wine I could never get sick of and is one of the only kinds I buy. I highly recommend it!
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the barefoot moscato. A nice crisp, sweet and bubbly wine. It's great for those who are on a budget. It's price point is great. I am able to find it just about everywhere I grocery shop. Most of my friends and family seem to enjoy it at gatherings. I quite enjoy most if the barefoot wine line.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a good, cheap, and easy to find brand that is sweet with a little bit of bubble. It's great for a girl's night or mixing with different types of juices to make a fruity, bubbly cocktail.
Tricia R.
Elliottsburg , PA
I love a great cool Mosocto , and this is a great one when u r in a hurry and need a picnic wine But if you have time to decide on a wine this is not for you!! Find one that isn't as sweet and bitter,,,,I can say this is good but if u have more money to spend then lets do that!!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is something I would recommend if you are drinking alone and on a budget. It is a good tasting moscato.. not going to go as far as say it is absolutely amazing. but tastes good for a reasonable price. Publix usually has some decent sales on Barefoot alcoholic products.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually tried this brand a few weeks ago and I definitely was surprised.This is super affordable and is actually very tasty. It is smooth and is perfect for all occasions! Try other flavors too!
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Cayla L.
Shorewood, WI
Barefoot makes drinking wine while on a budget a breeze! I love that its delicious and affordable! I can expect to never break the bank when I'm buying wine when barefoot is an option. I absolutely love the variety of wines they offer, along with their champagne and bubbly!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?