Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
If you're a fan of sweet wines, this is definitely the wine for you! This was one of the first wines I ever tried and I've been going back to it ever since! The taste is light and enjoyable. It's the perfect girl's night in beverage and super affordable. I would go as far to say this is my favorite moscato.
Libby D.
Libby D.
One of my favorite moscatos to pick up, which is super easy to find, reasonably priced and easy to take anywhere.  This is also one of my favorite wines to take to someone's house because it's a good price, and people always love it, so you're never coming anywhere with one arm as long as the other!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Olean, NY
The white wine that every woman needs in her life! So refreshing, and delicious. It's the only moscato I purchase (And it's SUPER CHEAP!). It's also the only wine I'll drink at a bar. Barefoot never disappoints. Overall, completely satisfied with this wine, and will continue to drink it on a regular basis!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
My favorite white wine in the summer is Moscato. I love Barefoot because it's deliciously fresh and fruity. I can pick this up at any of my local liquor stores and it's always very reasonably priced. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy Barefoot wine.
Kim F.
Kim F.
I think for this particular wine, one of its biggest pluses is the cost. Its super affordable, and frankly, it is one of the better moscatos that I have tried. I typically stick to white wines, and this is one of my favorites. Its not the best, for certain, but its very very good considering the value.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
Barefoot is hands down my favorite brand of wine. It's affordable and tasty for some one who doesn't get too deep into wine culture. I personally prefer sweet white wine so I'm slightly biased but this Moscato as well as the pink and red from the same brand and the barefoot reisling are fantastic.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Barefoot Moscato es sin duda la mejor explosión para su buck blanco vino. Definitivamente necesita ser servido frío pero tiene el toque perfecto de dulzura y baja tan suavemente. Bebo esto cuando he tenido un mal día o estoy con mis amigos tener una noche de chicas - o tuve un gran día o estoy solo o realmente cualquier día y ocasión.
mackenzie j.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
Yum Yum Yum, barefoot is hands down the best and affordable for this college girl! This is my go to wine and always will be! It is very smooth, and if you are into sweet, it is you dessert wine. The double bottle last for quite sometime and of course, will always be bought over the single bottle
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
This is really good to make a spritzer out of!!! A little strawberry or pink lemonde concentrate some fresh strawberries and add a little sprite and it is so good , but be careful you will drink the whole bottle!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Silver Spring, MD
I just love this wine! It's light and sweet and easy to drink. It's reasonably priced and it's fun to drink. I don't usually like wine, but this is really good. I love the bubbles and I really don't feel like I'm drinking wine when I drink it. I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone looking for anyone looking for something sweet and bubbly!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?