Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Carey, OH

Pretty much all barefoot wines. Any flavor is great. It's cheap and high in alcohol. I am a repeat consumer.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
West Fargo, ND

Great taste for a great price. I love Barefoot. Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. Yummy. So great.
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL

Love, love, love this wine it is my all time favorite walmart wine it's cheap but the taste is just amazing.
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, OR

Barefooot moscato is one of my go to wines. I enjoy the taste of this moscato over many of the other brands.
Megan R.
Megan R.

It's pretty tasty, especially of you're picky about wine, which I am. Inexpensive too, which is a nice bonus
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

My favorite wine. I could drink the whole bottle and be satisfied. It is light and fruity. Purely delicious.
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, ar

I got it as a gift and hated it. I'm just not a fan of this wine. I may have to try other kinds of barefoot.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Moscato is my fav wine, this is a great brand. Its sweet but not overwhelming. Barefoot is always a go to :)
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

Good drink when you dont have more. Very tasty and smooth. Like to keep on hand for when I have nothing else
brittany w.
brittany w.
Winston Salem, NC

Barefoot Moscato is very tasty, and smooth. Love the price, would put Barefoot on my top 5 list for moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now