SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,001 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I usually use this in my sangria :) it's sweet but also not over powering. It's great with some fruit in it and totally affordable :)
If you are looking for a wine that doesn't cost out the rear and still tastes good.... This is the wine for you. Affordable and good.
This is ome of my favorite wines !! Its sweet , bubbly and gives me relaxation to enjoy my meals and nights even better than before !
I️ typically like bold red wines but I️ absolutely love this moscato!! It’s sweet and lite! Great for a summer day! And inexpensive!
Absolutely love this wine. When I'm looking for wines I always end up picking it up . I live the sweetness of it ! Tastes delicious !
Fruity but not overbearing also great to cook with. I like this wine to drink when I want to relax but don't want anything too heavy
This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Out of all the barefoot flavors they make the regular mascsto is my favor it has such a great flavor and its great even in s sangria
Always hits the spot as far as taste and price. This bottle never disappoints. It has a smooth taste and tastes even better chilled.
Deliciously sweet and incredibly affordable! One of my favorite moscato brands that I've tried. The small bottle varies between $5-7!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos